X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo done for the season with a back injury

Dallas Cowboys fans who have complained about quarterback Tony Romo are about to find out how bad it might get without him.

Romo is out for the season with a back injury, according to ESPN. He suffered the injury in Sunday's game against Washington but continued to play, even throwing a 10-yard touchdown pass on fourth and goal with 1:08 left to beat Washington and keep the Cowboys' season alive.
    The Cowboys play the Eagles at home this Sunday night with the NFC East championship on the line, but will have to go with former Bear and Bronco Kyle Orton at quarterback.
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo done for the season with a back injury

This isn't Bills related but pretty big news going into the game next week. This sucks he won't be playing. I was looking forward to seeing the Cowboys and Romo probably choke again in Week 17. Watch Kyle Orton go out and beat the Eagles. Wouldn't that be ironic(even though I doubt it) if he did.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Wow. Sucks for Cowboy fans.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

We'll at least he'll avoid the next expected choke.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

This might help them, Orton can play.

Comment

• pmoon6
            Legendary Zoner
            • Dec 2002

....And Cowboy Fans around the country give a little Golf clap.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Out for the season. Does that mean out for the one game that remains to be played in the regular season?

Or does that mean out for the playoffs & Super Bowl as well? As if the Cowboys would make it.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                • Sep 2010

All the Cowboy fans I know hate Romo.
                Originally posted by OpIv37
                You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

I wonder how will the cowboys deal with not having a stupid game changing turnover under 5 minutes?!

that said the 'boys defense is so putrid this year i think this makes the eagles a lock for the nfce
                  My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    Out for the season. Does that mean out for the one game that remains to be played in the regular season?

Or does that mean out for the playoffs & Super Bowl as well? As if the Cowboys would make it.
                    I would assume it means for the rest of the season if they did happen to make the playoffs.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

Eagles might win by only 30 now, Dallas' defense is going to get totally lit up.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

As a Cowboys season ticket holder, I'm thrilled.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by better days View Post

out for the season is one game for Dallas. Their D sucks. But supposedly Romo has a herniated disc that will require surgery according to Adam Schefter

Comment

• DynaPaul
                            • Sep 2003

I think Romo just wants to avoid further embarrassment. I mean, he's got that huge contract now with all of the expectations that come with it and you can't let everyone down in the big games if you're too hurt to play in them. His buddy Brett Favre would be playing in that game for sure.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                              • Sep 2012

He only led a game-winning touchdown drive and threw the winner on 4th and 10 48 hours ago, but what has he done for us lately?

Romo needs to leave Dallas, signing that contract only ensured several more years of being Jerry's scapegoat. Hope he invests the money well.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
                              X