PDA

View Full Version : spengler cup talk

JATMtheJATM
12-26-2013, 12:07 PM
rochester got blown out, but fredrik roy absolutely loses his ****. i mean, he throws a tantrum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGI2q2BIkwY

gebobs
12-26-2013, 09:57 PM
That Roy pedigree doesn't count for much here.

gebobs
12-26-2013, 10:01 PM
LOL...love the refs jerseys!

JATMtheJATM
12-26-2013, 10:29 PM
That Roy pedigree doesn't count for much here.

i think roy knows he is a smaller guy whose skills wont translate into the pro game so hes trying to be an agitator. i have no idea if this rage is manufactured, or if its real. at any rate, he blew his ****in gasket, and i wouldnt resign him.

gebobs
12-26-2013, 10:35 PM
i think roy knows he is a smaller guy whose skills wont translate into the pro game so hes trying to be an agitator. i have no idea if this rage is manufactured, or if its real.
Does he have a rep for that? Or did something happen that we missed?

at any rate, he blew his ****in gasket, and i wouldnt resign him.

According to everything I can see, it says he has a contract with the Amerks. Is that fundamentally different than having a contract with the Sabres? Is he considered to be Sabres property?

JATMtheJATM
12-26-2013, 10:41 PM

According to everything I can see, it says he has a contract with the Amerks. Is that fundamentally different than having a contract with the Sabres? Is he considered to be Sabres property?

i think the sabres can purchase his contract.

roy is one of those guys who runs around trying to create energy by getting under skin. and thats fine. but that clip is downright embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

i think the sabres can purchase his contract.

roy is one of those guys who runs around trying to create energy by getting under skin. and thats fine. but that clip is downright embarrassing.

JATMtheJATM
12-27-2013, 12:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T7dyDrkzsA#t=45

**** you! what, you cant hit here?

doesnt look that nasty, but he must have come up higher then it looks.

JATMtheJATM
12-27-2013, 01:03 AM
as far as the roy incident goes, the guy does punch roy in the face twice with his gloves on. you dont hit someone with your gloves on. so i can see him being mad at that. but he goes way too far.

JATMtheJATM
12-27-2013, 12:39 PM
amerks lost 4-3. armia did score.