PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the Miami fans go ????

Skooby
12-29-2013, 07:35 PM
You still laughing ? Want to taunt us about the playoffs ? The Bills own you this own & we crushed your dreams, better luck next year & enjoy the higher pick.

Skooby
12-29-2013, 07:57 PM
How about how well you're doing & showing us how to make the playoffs, how'd that work out ? The Bills actually stopped you from having all the success you could of had, keep that in mind.

BleedinGreenNC
12-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Whats even funnier is that the Jets still pick ahead of the Fins in the upcoming draft.

Skooby
12-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Whats even funnier is that the Jets still pick ahead of the Fins in the upcoming draft.

Where is our "friends" ? I want some more bragging & taunting of the Bills now, come on here & let's chat. Cocky kids talking smack all this week, big men. I live down here & plan to spit in every fins fans face I know, for hates sake.

Skooby
12-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Is there anybody out there ?

BleedinGreenNC
12-29-2013, 10:54 PM
Where is our "friends" ? I want some more bragging & taunting of the Bills now, come on here & let's chat. Cocky kids talking smack all this week, big men. I live down here & plan to spit in every fins fans face I know, for hates sake.

Their mad that their vaunted QB couldnt beat the lowly Jets and Bills the past two weeks.

Skooby
12-30-2013, 05:55 AM
Their mad that their vaunted QB couldnt beat the lowly Jets and Bills the past two weeks.

I don't expect to see hide nor hair of them either, man up & say Miami blew it / there went the playoffs.

Historian
12-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Skoob, You're better than this.

And to be honest, I don't think any Bills fan has had the right to talk smack since 1999.

ParanoidAndroid
12-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Is he? "Smack talk" is stupid.

Miami_Vice
12-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Umm I'm right here. Checking in as usual. I don't quite remember talking any smack at all but okay. You're still a Bills fan. At least we have the Heat to root for!

Skooby
12-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Umm I'm right here. Checking in as usual. I don't quite remember talking any smack at all but okay. You're still a Bills fan. At least we have the Heat to root for!

I like the Heat too, I'm in SW FL. Thanks for stopping by, it's all good.