PDA

View Full Version : A Buffalo Bills' fan annual calendar

Skooby
12-30-2013, 04:01 PM
Jan 2014 - Fire all these lousy coaches, our offense was putrid & we need to shore up the run.

Feb 2014 - Another Super Bowl we couldn't compete for, our team could be better

March 2014 - Who else declared for the draft ? Where do we draft ? Who can we dump for more picks ?

April 2014 - Can't wait for this draft, oh look who we got & man this guy is gonna be great

May 2014 - The new guys look so good in uniform, we might be heading somewhere

June 2014 - Man I can't wait for Training camp, we're going to rock

June 2014 - Oh man these guys are amazing, can't wait to see some pre-season action. Scheduling Gods jammed us again.

August 2014 - Our starters looked not so hot the first few quarter but man we rock the second half good. Can't wait for the season to start.

Sept 2014 - It's finally here & our team doesn't look as good as the pre-season, what's our new players nickname

October 2014 - Well we had a few close games but couldn't pull it out, we need to learn how to win & we'll be there

November 2014 - We're still in the hunt, if only our guys weren't injured we'd be so set to win. If every team loses in our division / conference, then we can move up in the standings.

December 2014 - We still have our pride & look at these obscure stats that make feel better.

Jan 2015 - Fire all these lousy coaches, our offense was putrid & we to shore up the run

pmoon6
12-30-2013, 04:16 PM
Defeatist attitude.

Skooby
12-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Defeatist attitude.

Reality.

TacklingDummy
12-30-2013, 06:33 PM
x14 and counting.

Mace
12-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Defeatist attitude.

Comically accurate though. It almost perfectly describes what I am thinking every month of every year, and what I will argue on whatever board.

OpIv37
12-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Jan 2014 - Fire all these lousy coaches, our offense was putrid & we need to shore up the run.

March 2014 - Who else declared for the draft ? Where do we draft ? Who can we dump for more picks ?

April 2014 - Can't wait for this draft, oh look who we got & man this guy is gonna be great

June 2014 - Oh man these guys are amazing, can't wait to see some pre-season action. Scheduling Gods jammed us again.

August 2014 - Our starters looked not so hot the first few quarter but man we rock the second half good. Can't wait for the season to start.

Sept 2014 - It's finally here & our team doesn't look as good as the pre-season, what's our new players nickname

October 2014 - Well we had a few close games but couldn't pull it out, we need to learn how to win & we'll be there

November 2014 - We're still in the hunt, if only our guys weren't injured we'd be so set to win. If every team loses in our division / conference, then we can move up in the standings.

December 2014 - We still have our pride & look at these obscure stats that make feel better.

Jan 2015 - Fire all these lousy coaches, our offense was putrid & we to shore up the run

Not bad. You forgot a couple of things:

March-Sept: Accuse anyone who criticizes the team of being a "negative nancy" and not being a true fan.
Sept-Jan: When the "negative nancy's" turn out to be right, accuse them of not being true fans because they care more about being right than about the team winning.

pmoon6
12-31-2013, 05:26 AM
There is something to be said for fan support. Ya know, when a guy makes a bad play, you pat him on the ass and say "Shake it off".

Instead a lot of fans are crying about losing 6 months from now, say that this guy sucks and will never improve, yadda, yadda, yadda.

If you don't want to support your team and would rather mouth predictions of doom before even FA and the draft, **** off on down the line.

pmoon6
12-31-2013, 05:32 AM
Reality.Yeah, you and the other Anti-Fans keep it real, Homey.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_QhuBIkPXn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy your little party with Opie, Mr.Pink, etc.,etc.....

Skooby
12-31-2013, 06:39 AM
Not bad. You forgot a couple of things:

March-Sept: Accuse anyone who criticizes the team of being a "negative nancy" and not being a true fan.
Sept-Jan: When the "negative nancy's" turn out to be right, accuse them of not being true fans because they care more about being right than about the team winning.

I wrote it while waiting for someone at a Dunkin Donuts, so forgive me if I didn't make it general enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you and the other Anti-Fans keep it real, Homey.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_QhuBIkPXn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Enjoy your little party with Opie, Mr.Pink, etc.,etc.....

Bubba's friends with all & all are his friends on the (cell) block.

pmoon6
12-31-2013, 06:49 AM
Bubba's friends with all & all are his friends on the (cell) block.You should be benched for two months due to tardiness.

Skooby
12-31-2013, 09:36 AM
You should be benched for two months due to tardiness.

They call that the hole.

Skooby
01-24-2014, 06:57 AM
Well we fired some.

OpIv37
01-24-2014, 07:51 AM
There is something to be said for fan support. Ya know, when a guy makes a bad play, you pat him on the ass and say "Shake it off".

Instead a lot of fans are crying about losing 6 months from now, say that this guy sucks and will never improve, yadda, yadda, yadda.

If you don't want to support your team and would rather mouth predictions of doom before even FA and the draft, **** off on down the line.
Sometimes anyone with half a brain can tell that the team is going to suck before FA even starts because there just aren't enough FA's or draft picks available to fix all the holes, even if every single one we get pans out.

Contrary to the beliefs of people like you, being a fan doesn't mean mind-****ing yourself into thinking the team will be good when they clearly won't be. It means rooting for them even when you know wins are highly, highly unlikely.

Obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but I suspect that many if you wouldn't be fans at all if you were mentally capable of accepting how bad this team really is. Instead, you just attack anyone who criticizes the team when you should be attacking the team for having so many flaws.

pmoon6
01-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Sometimes anyone with half a brain can tell that the team is going to suck before FA even starts because there just aren't enough FA's or draft picks available to fix all the holes, even if every single one we get pans out.

Contrary to the beliefs of people like you, being a fan doesn't mean mind-****ing yourself into thinking the team will be good when they clearly won't be. It means rooting for them even when you know wins are highly, highly unlikely.

Obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but I suspect that many if you wouldn't be fans at all if you were mentally capable of accepting how bad this team really is. Instead, you just attack anyone who criticizes the team when you should be attacking the team for having so many flaws.The Disseminator of Doom speaks.

More of the "mentally capable" crap. If you're so smart, apply for an NFL GM's job, if not, go back to playing Madden 25, you egotistical asswipe.

Skooby
01-24-2014, 08:41 AM
The Calendar pretty much says the same thing of how it's going to go, 14 years a running.

OpIv37
01-24-2014, 08:50 AM
The Disseminator of Doom speaks.

More of the "mentally capable" crap. If you're so smart, apply for an NFL GM's job, if not, go back to playing Madden 25, you egotistical asswipe.

Once again making it about me. No, I'm not smart enough to be an NFL GM, yet somehow I get it right a lot more than the people who are paid lots of money to make decisions for this team. That's a huge problem and that's where your frustrations should lie. Get mad at the team for making bad decisions- don't get mad at me for simply acknowledging them.

Skooby
01-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Doom is all our middle names.

Skooby
02-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Pretty hard to fathom the we couldn't compete with the Super Bowl teams, not even close.

pmoon6
02-05-2014, 06:03 AM
Pretty hard to fathom the we couldn't compete with the Super Bowl teams, not even close.Hmmm. We competed with NE, KC, Carolina and Cincy. All playoff teams.

Why is it hard to fathom? We are putting together a new team and this was the first year of a new staff and GM.

Then again, you would have better luck talking sense to a brick wall than you....and resurrecting this old thread to pimp your usual BS smacks of an attention seeker with virtually nothing to offer.

swiper
02-05-2014, 06:24 AM

Shows how absolutely stupid this poster is in posting this.... EVERY REAL FAN KNOWS THAT THE NFL MOVED THE DRAFT TO MAY 8th.

LINK (https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#q=nfl+draft+date)

If you're going to try and be funny, at least be right. YOU FAIL (again).

trapezeus
02-05-2014, 07:54 AM

If you wouldn't trust Op running the team over Russ Brandon, you're the bad fan. they literally haven't had a decent GM in over 14 years. they've handed to donahoe who hardly works in football now, to marv who didn't know what he was doing, to russ, to buddy who finally had our 1st round picks not suck but missed on developping deeper talent, and now whaley a guy who has been with the organization for 5-6 years patiently waiting his chance.

if he was any good, he'd have been courted for the same job. See: Pettine.

Any one of us could have done better than the bills front office because we want the consensus pick 9 out of 10 times. And those picks tend to do well.

but the bills rely on fans like pmoon who make apologies for being useless for a period no other NFL team has ever known nor will ever know. maybe we should cut all the "happy go lucky fans" so that the team actually knows the real fans who know football are tired of it.

pmoon6
02-05-2014, 07:57 AM
If you wouldn't trust Op running the team over Russ Brandon, you're the bad fan. they literally haven't had a decent GM in over 14 years. they've handed to donahoe who hardly works in football now, to marv who didn't know what he was doing, to russ, to buddy who finally had our 1st round picks not suck but missed on developping deeper talent, and now whaley a guy who has been with the organization for 5-6 years patiently waiting his chance.

if he was any good, he'd have been courted for the same job. See: Pettine.

Any one of us could have done better than the bills front office because we want the consensus pick 9 out of 10 times. And those picks tend to do well.

but the bills rely on fans like pmoon who make apologies for being useless for a period no other NFL team has ever known nor will ever know. maybe we should cut all the "happy go lucky fans" so that the team actually knows the real fans who know football are tired of it.:rofl:

swiper
02-05-2014, 08:02 AM
My head hurts after reading that trapezeus.

trapezeus
02-05-2014, 11:00 AM
it's the truth. if you look at this message board during the draft from 2004-last year, the consensus of what fans are asking for have been more in line with the players who have done well than the "outside the box thinking" that has gotten us such talent as Tank Carder, Ed Wang, and other players who weren't even on the team through all of their first camp.

Russell Wilson is holding a super bowl trophy. TJ Graham can't hold the passes thrown his direction.

It's never going to change with the top guys staying year after year gambling with ralph's money. Once ralph is gone, hopefully the new owners don't pull a pegula and keep the worst person associated to the buffalo bills on the payroll an extra 2-3 years.

Skooby
08-25-2014, 02:26 PM
This hold so true.

chris66
08-25-2014, 04:44 PM

Jan 2015 - Fire all these lousy coaches, our offense was putrid & we to shore up the run nailed it, but you forgot the post draft 11-5 predictions

Skooby
08-25-2014, 04:49 PM
nailed it, but you forgot the post draft 11-5 predictions

LOL, I could only bring myself to say we might be heading somewhere.

kscdogbillsfan1221
08-25-2014, 05:34 PM
this year you are completely, utterly wrong. I feel that a big percentage of us are already on January 2015. Myself included unfortunately

Fletch
08-25-2014, 05:41 PM

Yeah, that falls into 37's revised March-Sept. calendar.

In short, you're a disseminator of acrimony.

OpIv37
08-25-2014, 06:23 PM

One more thing on this: support is a good thing.

What goes on here far transcends their support. People pick their favorites and defend them despite game after game after game of awful play. People defend every player on the team, yet somehow the results on the field always suck. Reading this message board, apparently all the losing is no one's fault.

Skooby
08-26-2014, 04:34 PM
One more thing on this: support is a good thing.

What goes on here far transcends their support. People pick their favorites and defend them despite game after game after game of awful play. People defend every player on the team, yet somehow the results on the field always suck. Reading this message board, apparently all the losing is no one's fault.

Everyone is losing patience with the team to some degree, it's been groundhog's movie day for a while.

Skooby
01-01-2016, 10:14 AM

December 2014 - We still have our pride & look at these obscure stats that make me feel better.

Just unwrapping the new calendar now.

TacklingDummy
01-01-2016, 10:37 AM
x14 and counting.

15...16...do i hear 17?

YardRat
01-01-2016, 05:02 PM
15...16...do i hear 17?

You will less than 12 months from now.

Skooby
01-03-2016, 09:08 AM
You will less than 12 months from now.
Ouch.

Skooby
03-31-2016, 12:33 PM
Where is the draft excitement ?

YardRat
03-31-2016, 04:11 PM
Where is the draft excitement ?

I've been mocking my ass off, but still not keeping up with Mace's pace.

Mace
03-31-2016, 05:47 PM
I've been mocking my ass off, but still not keeping up with Mace's pace.

I'm out of control except when I mean to post the results.

Skooby
03-31-2016, 08:02 PM
I'm out of control except when I mean to post the results.

LOL, true that.