PDA

View Full Version : Miller headed to Sochi!

DetDannyWilliams
01-01-2014, 04:37 PM
WGR 550 550 Ryan Miller has made team :usa: roster for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi

coastal
01-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Congratulations Ryan!

Downinfloflo
01-01-2014, 07:37 PM
He should start, I keep hearing it's Quick's job to lose tho.

The kid from Tampa should have made it also over Howard.

JATMtheJATM
01-01-2014, 07:44 PM
He should start, I keep hearing it's Quick's job to lose tho.

The kid from Tampa should have made it also over Howard.

everything ive read suggests miller is going to be the starter.

Downinfloflo
01-01-2014, 07:53 PM
everything ive read suggests miller is going to be the starter.

He should, Quick has not played much at all this season.

Can't go into the Olympics cold.

coastal
01-01-2014, 08:20 PM
It should be Miller starting with Bishop backing up.

mightysimi
01-01-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm surprised that they didn't go with a young 3rd goalie to get experience. Schneider or Bishop would have been my choice along with quick and miller

Meathead
01-02-2014, 02:43 PM
i like miller and hope he stays. but i have to admit its a little annoying that his best two seasons are going to be years hes in the olympics. it only makes it worse that it seemed like he went into the can right afterwards. makes me feel like he only really bears down when the spotlight is biggest. probably not fair but cant help the way i feel

JATMtheJATM
01-02-2014, 03:19 PM
miller didnt go into the can. he had a stretch where he struggled, but that was due to concussions. hes been right around his career numbers since the 2010 olympics, but he never had a veznia like season since. till this year.

coastal
01-02-2014, 04:02 PM
i like miller and hope he stays. but i have to admit its a little annoying that his best two seasons are going to be years hes in the olympics. it only makes it worse that it seemed like he went into the can right afterwards. makes me feel like he only really bears down when the spotlight is biggest. probably not fair but cant help the way i feel
I think that's human nature.

not excusing him perhaps not "giving it his all", but when there's really nothing to play for outside of being the target of a Jerry Sullivan hate piece... what would you do?

I'm happy for the guy.

He's had a great career and is having a great year on what's a really ****ty team. At least this franchise's one star is being rewarded properly by his country.