PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans Posterization

Don't Panic
01-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Love this. We may not beat you, but we'll dunk on your fans.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10238112

Night Train
01-03-2014, 04:21 PM
:rofl: Awesome.

Buffalogic
01-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Really great! Just like the video of Freddy posterizing Marrone in training camp.

Mace
01-03-2014, 05:01 PM
I know I'm out of touch because if anyone popped up in front of me with a backboard and someone ran into me from behind slamming a ball on my head, there would be violence. And then I'd probably be on youtube with a lot of people calling me a poor sport and a jerk and I'd feel really bad about it until I went out and did it to someone else who would beat me up and then I'd feel worse about it.

"You shouldn't try and posterize anyone in a gang in front of their friends."

"Well how was I supposed to know ?"

Meathead
01-03-2014, 05:05 PM
i have to admit i laughed but a little thought and you realize its just asking for a fight. not advised

Buffalogic
01-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Hey if that's the worst thing that's going to happen to me when I'm watching the game as a road fan, then I'll take that over a stabbing or a beer thrown at me anyday!

Buffalogic
01-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Freddy dunking on Marrone in camp. (http://blogs.buffalonews.com/press-coverage/2013/08/fred-jackson-dunks-on-doug-marrone-in-camp-prank.html)

Albany,n.y.
01-03-2014, 05:37 PM
i have to admit i laughed but a little thought and you realize its just asking for a fight. not advised
I think they made sure they always outnumbered or outsized the guys they were dunking on. Now if someone had a knife or gun, there might have been some real trouble & they had no idea about whether anyone was armed-but if they were heading into the stadium, the odds are they had left their weapons home or in the car.

stuckincincy
01-03-2014, 06:40 PM
How purile...

HAMMER
01-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Enough Cincy, we know you can use a thesaurus, don't be childish.

Beebe's Kid
01-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Who is bringing a knife or a gun to a football game? Seriously. There are so many precautions against this, or allegedly because of this.

And this dunking on people is nuts. That would not be cool. It is definitely asking for a fight. I guess it will make a good YouTube video, for the lulz, when this guy gets posterized.

I like how the one post said that they'd be happy this happened to them, as opposed to getting stabbed or a beer thrown on you...that is a ridiculous thing to say. I have gone to out of town games, and I was never treated poorly, and I never treated other teams' fans poorly at the Ralph.

it is a football game, not some tribal ritual.

Beebe's Kid
01-03-2014, 09:48 PM
How purile...

It is puerile.

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome.

Mace
01-03-2014, 10:55 PM
I think they made sure they always outnumbered or outsized the guys they were dunking on. Now if someone had a knife or gun, there might have been some real trouble & they had no idea about whether anyone was armed-but if they were heading into the stadium, the odds are they had left their weapons home or in the car.

I am pretty tall, like 6'3 and always over 200 lbs of not fat. The worst fight I ever lost was to this little skinny guy who had evidently been a golden gloves boxer. Never saw hands move so fast in my life and actually did see stars and little tweety birds after he punched me 9 or 10 times in the face before I realized he was intending to punch me.

You don't really have to be armed to be armed, and matter of time before someone picks the wrong little lonely dude's head to bounce a ball off.

Stupid thing though, will be that people will be upset at the little dude for not eating the dunk because we all eat the dunk and everyone else should too or they aren't so tough as we are, even though it sort of doesn't make sense or turn out that way. I'd rather stuff the dunk back down someones throat myself as a measure of tough but hey, changing times and a generation of the gleeful jackass club knows better than I do.

stuckincincy
01-04-2014, 03:51 AM

Enough, Hammer, we know you don't have an adequate vocabulary, don't be presumptuous.

Meathead
01-04-2014, 06:31 AM
yeah stop being loquaciously supererogatory

swiper
01-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Behind the face on Meaty's avatar?

http://www.wtflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/vaginameat-wtflmao.jpg

WagonCircler
01-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Hilarious!! It gains a lot from the slow motion, but still, I literally LOL'ed.

DraftBoy
01-04-2014, 10:55 AM
You know next season other teams fans are going to be looking for this now just so they can reject the slam dunk attempt. Which will be equally as funny as this video was.

Great idea and kudos to the opposing fans who got dunked on and seemed to be good sports about it.

THATHURMANATOR
01-04-2014, 11:48 AM
I know I'm out of touch because if anyone popped up in front of me with a backboard and someone ran into me from behind slamming a ball on my head, there would be violence. And then I'd probably be on youtube with a lot of people calling me a poor sport and a jerk and I'd feel really bad about it until I went out and did it to someone else who would beat me up and then I'd feel worse about it.

Please you wouldn't do anything.

Only a complete maniac would start a fight over something like this. Unless you are a complete maniac and then please don't kill me for this post...

I think it is hilarious!!!

Don't Panic
01-04-2014, 02:09 PM

oh my god... that is some funny stuff.

HAMMER
01-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Please you wouldn't do anything.

Only a complete maniac would start a fight over something like this. Unless you are a complete maniac and then please don't kill me for this post...

I think it is hilarious!!!
I thought it was pretty funny but definitely risking a beatdown. If someone jumped on me randomly in a parking lot after a few beers I would likely be brawling, even at my advanced age.

Meathead
01-04-2014, 05:13 PM
thats what i look like if you turn me over

THATHURMANATOR
01-04-2014, 11:21 PM
I thought it was pretty funny but definitely risking a beatdown. If someone jumped on me randomly in a parking lot after a few beers I would likely be brawling, even at my advanced age.

Hamms you and I are angels..... We would laugh ours asses off on this. Only a complete douche would have a problem with this....

BertSquirtgum
01-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Love this. We may not beat you, but we'll dunk on your fans.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10238112

I must admit. That's great. I still hate the Bills though.

BertSquirtgum
01-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Who is bringing a knife or a gun to a football game? Seriously. There are so many precautions against this, or allegedly because of this.

And this dunking on people is nuts. That would not be cool. It is definitely asking for a fight. I guess it will make a good YouTube video, for the lulz, when this guy gets posterized.

I like how the one post said that they'd be happy this happened to them, as opposed to getting stabbed or a beer thrown on you...that is a ridiculous thing to say. I have gone to out of town games, and I was never treated poorly, and I never treated other teams' fans poorly at the Ralph.

it is a football game, not some tribal ritual.

Is it ridiculous? or has it actually happened after a game in Oakland and Sanfrancisco? Pretty sure that's point when one is saying "I would rather get dunked on, rather than getting shot or stabbed."

BertSquirtgum
01-05-2014, 12:10 AM

Kind of looks like a strippers' vag.

swiper
01-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Kind of looks like a strippers' vag.

You have an uncanny ability to state the obvious.

Meathead
01-07-2014, 06:40 AM
We would laugh ours asses off on this. Only a complete douche would have a problem with this....

trouble is the world is full of complete douches that routinely use violence as their primary dispute resolution tool. and if they are carrying skittles and iced tea a big chunk of the world will give them a pass for using that violence. sure would be great if they werent like that but it also doesnt make much sense to just hand them reasons to act on their doucherry