PDA

View Full Version : The Chris Kelsay Effect

The Beef
01-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Directly after Kelsay's retirement and 1 year removed from Ryan Denney taking his talents to his home couch... The team leads the league in sacks.

This was not a coincidence.

Denney and Kelsay were like the bizzaro JJ Watt and Jared Allen.

Good riddance.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Denney left the bills like four years ago

Skooby
01-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi 2009, where've you been ?

The Beef
01-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Whatever it was all a big blur if Dennelsay.

****ty white defensive ends.

Luisito23
01-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Good thing we've made the postseason, and been a powerhouse since they left...

The Beef
01-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Good thing we've made the postseason, and been a powerhouse since they left...

Yes good thing we came close only 1 time for the entire 8-10 years they were here.

Those guys really built a winning culture, true leaders.

I remember them imposing their will on.... Nobody. Except Daunted Culpepper when he was with that Fins.

The made Phil Hansen look like Deacon Jones.

OpIv37
01-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Alright man.

I'm as tough on this team and their bad decisions as anyone, and Kelsay was one of my favorite targets because of all the unwarranted extensions he got. At one point I believe I even called Schobel, Kelsay and Denney the "three headed incompetence monster" or something to that effect.

But it's ancient history at this point- let it go. There are plenty of things to ***** about with the current team- like how a team that racks up sacks still blows against the run.

The Beef
01-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Alright man.

I'm as tough on this team and their bad decisions as anyone, and Kelsay was one of my favorite targets because of all the unwarranted extensions he got. At one point I believe I even called Schobel, Kelsay and Denney the "three headed incompetence monster" or something to that effect.

But it's ancient history at this point- let it go. There are plenty of things to ***** about with the current team- like how a team that racks up sacks still blows against the run.

Oh it's the offseason OP, I think everything is fair game.

Plus you know it was fun taking shots at those guys, they earned it.

Wait.... Are EJ and Thad the bizzaro Kelsay and Denney?

My head hurts.

Is it possible that 4-5 QB's will get drafted this year that outperform EJ next season? That's definetly on the table right?

Johnny Football is going to be the second coming of Flutie as well. Do we get lucky enough to get him after an illustrious CFL career? Or will we just get to watch him pull games out of his ass playing for the Raiders or Vikings?

Downinfloflo
01-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Hey was up Beef!!! :beer:

coastal
01-04-2014, 02:44 AM
the Beef is good peeps.

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-04-2014, 03:49 AM
Wow. That truly is some funny ass s***. Although a bit late you said exactly what I was thinking at some point!

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-04-2014, 03:52 AM
Dennelsay? Hahahahaha. Love it!

stuckincincy
01-04-2014, 03:56 AM
Johnny Football is going to be the second coming of Flutie as well. Do we get lucky enough to get him after an illustrious CFL career? Or will we just get to watch him pull games out of his ass playing for the Raiders or Vikings?

He has the Sean Penn scowl going for him...

swiper
01-04-2014, 06:21 AM
Whatever it was all a big blur if Dennelsay.

****ty white defensive ends.

Geez. I'd love to hear your take on black quarterbacks.

Not.

swiper
01-04-2014, 06:23 AM
Dennelsay? Hahahahaha. Love it!

It ain't rocket science kid. Trent Lospatrick thinks EJ Manuel will be great.

Novacane
01-04-2014, 07:00 AM

We'll be calling our next QB Trent Lospatuel.

swiper
01-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Will he be mulatto?

That would keep Beef halfway happy.

Cleve
01-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Chris Kelsay was emblematic of everything that was and is wrong with the Buffalo Bills.

coastal
01-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Chris Kelsay was emblematic of everything that was and is wrong with the Buffalo Bills.
Those extensions were beyond strange.

The Jokeman
01-04-2014, 09:37 AM

Flug Dutie has always been a personal favorite but then again I hate the player it referenced so I maybe impartial.

SpikedLemonade
01-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Those extensions were beyond strange.

That is what happens when your owner is a racist.

The Beef
01-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Geez. I'd love to hear your take on black quarterbacks.

Not.

Sensitive much??

They were ****ty defensive ends, who were white guys.

Thad and EJ are ****ty QB's who happen to be black guys.

For what it's worth I think Thad and EJ can help a team more than the two headed monster of Ryan and Chris.

Historian
01-06-2014, 09:46 AM
But they had 'high motors'!

:roflmao:

DynaPaul
01-06-2014, 04:47 PM
High motors stuck in 1st gear.

Mace
01-06-2014, 07:42 PM
I really despised Kelsay until that year when they made him play LB sometimes. I cannot not like Kelsay anymore if I despise his effect for years.

Oh how he tried to run after people, oh how I'd lean into the screen, banging my head, trying to will him on, farther faster, run Chris run, you can do it !

Running plays, passing plays, oh how he tried without a prayer of success, go Chris go, get him, you can do it !

He tried, oh how he tried, we were just stupid to expect any less obvious result and keep paying him for it. He ran after people like a maniac, just couldn't catch them, he ran up into stronger guys and just couldn't move them, he tried running around slower, fatter guys and just couldn't keep from being shoved out of the play, but then he'd run after the guy 30 yards downfield !

It's like if I was a defensive end and they were paying me for it, I'd be upset if people got upset with me for not being any good at it, because like duh, they're paying me to try inadequately and it's not my fault I just can't do a crap against big fat guys and guys who can run faster than I can. I am trying !

Hm, anyway...