PDA

View Full Version : Playoff under the radar.

Lefty2985
01-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Espn one if the under the radar players is of coarse it's darick Rogers. I still think it was stupid that we let someone that talented go. We def need wr help

SpikedLemonade
01-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Yup.

Now the idiots want to draft a tall WR in the 1st round.

justasportsfan
01-04-2014, 03:13 PM
What you guys are forgetting is that it had to take a great qb like Luck to make D'arick contribute.

Skooby
01-04-2014, 03:17 PM
EJ is a project in progress, Luck looks great & is quite a QB.

Beebe's Kid
01-04-2014, 03:29 PM
What do you mean? We have TJ Graham!!

Beebe's Kid
01-04-2014, 03:31 PM
And you must not get that only a few players get the chance to "develop" and "progress" here...they are usually the subpar guys in Bills' uniforms.

Besides...even if Rogers has succeeded in Buffalo, it would have been until we let him walk at the end of his rookie contract, which would be fully supported by the fan base.

RedEyE
01-06-2014, 11:02 AM
I didn't like seeing him leave either. But you have to remember that he was given every opportunity to make the team. I think he was dragging a bit in practice and being out played by the rest of the recieving squad. It could have been that he wasn't keeping up with the up-tempo offense (speculation).

And let's not forget that he was released by the Colts early on only to be signed later to their practice squad. Rogers was only upgraded to the Active roster after Reggie Wayne tore his ACL.

So, late bloomer? Probably, but Marrone gets a pass as one thing he does really well is evaluate talent and move out those not positively contributing.

justasportsfan
01-06-2014, 11:04 AM
but Marrone gets a pass as one thing he does really well is evaluate talent and move out those not positively contributing.

So why did he name EJ as the starting qb for next season..... :jk:

swiper
01-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Espn one if the under the radar players is of coarse it's darick Rogers.

Can you string together a sentence correctly. Is it that hard?