X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raptor
    • Jan 2009

Mock draft

From some guy named chris trapasso he has the Bills taking Ebron which is fine but the laugher in this one is how horrible the vast majority of his comparisons are. I think the guy just tried to match height and weight and never watched a down of college football in his life. I got a kick out of it

Johnny Manziel and an assortment of prolific underclassmen have declared for the 2014 NFL draft — a group of prospects that very well may have more star power than the famed 2012 class...
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Re: Mock draft

I have seen many mocks with the Bills taking Ebron. If thats the route we go Im fine with it.
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Pass all day long.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
        Pass all day long.
        Just wondering why you don't like him.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22 View Post
          Just wondering why you don't like him.
          He's a TE who can't block. If I'm spending a Top 10 pick on a player he better be able to do everything at his position, not just half of it.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Apr 2024

Drafting a TE with a top 10 pick is ridiculous for a team with so many needs.

It does play into the hope held by many here that we are almost a contender.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
              Drafting a TE with a top 10 pick is ridiculous for a team with so many needs.

It does play into the hope held by many here that we are almost a contender.

Yeah our offense doesn't need an elite play making TE at all, we're pretty electric when it comes to pass catching threats!

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

I like Ebron well enough, but not at 9 with our other needs. If things fell as he has them in the top 8, I see his picks of Barr at 11, Mack at 12 and Mosley at 14 far more attractive. Obvious arguments could be made for guys further down as well -- Lewan, Evans, Kouandjio, etc, but I was just staying in the "value range" that he laid out.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍