PDA

View Full Version : GOD I HATE THE PATRIOTS

Mr. Miyagi
01-11-2014, 10:07 PM
I HOPE SOMEONE ****** KILLS BRADY ON THE FIELD IN DENVER.

I WANT TO SEE HIM LITERALLY DIE. I WANT TO SEE HIS LAST BREATH ON TV.

LarryBoy
01-11-2014, 10:07 PM
sigh....i was thinking the same thing

paladin warrior
01-11-2014, 10:11 PM

I WANT TO SEE HIM LITERALLY DIE. I WANT TO SEE HIS LAST BREATH ON TV. I agree with u Mr.Miyagi

paladin warrior
01-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Patriots always CHEATER and SPYGATE----> Tom B:hang:.......:monkeyp: Tom B

paladin warrior
01-11-2014, 10:22 PM
I want Denver to win tomorrow and Beat the Freaking Patriots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

imbondz
01-12-2014, 12:54 AM
I was at a restaurant eating, and semi watching the game, and had about a 30 second stream of consciousness wondering what would happen if Brady got hit and broke his neck, and was carted off the field, and became a paraplegic like Christopher Reeves, and if Gisele would stay with him. And I wondered how the nation would feel about that, as it'd be huge news, and Tom of course would become a good guy and do great things like Christopher Reeves did, and even all of us here would talk about how we always respected him.

BertSquirtgum
01-12-2014, 02:10 AM

I wish they would have had to amputate his leg when Bernard Pollard destroyed him.

TacklingDummy
01-12-2014, 05:59 AM
Yeah **** the Patriots. It's much more fun sucking the past 14 years.

pmoon6
01-12-2014, 06:27 AM
I would rather San Diego win and then beat the Patriots. Lots of Broncos Fans already have a third SB trophy in their case.

The King
01-12-2014, 06:36 AM
I bailed on this game after the missed holding call against Whalen and the trip on Luck.

two huge gaffes.

Typ0
01-12-2014, 07:12 AM
Gotta respect the efforts of that team. They did not have a great season and faced their share of adversity--yet they end up playing one game, at home, to head to the championship game. Sounds like a group of guys who recognized the value of each game they played this season.

YardRat
01-12-2014, 07:21 AM
This may be New England's best team in the last eight years. Kind of amazing, considering the losses of Wilfork, Mayo, Spikes, Hernandez, Gronk, Welker, etc.

Novacane
01-12-2014, 08:18 AM
I bailed on this game after the missed holding call against Whalen and the trip on Luck.

two huge gaffes.

Gaffes? You're being way to kind.

Oldbillsfan
01-12-2014, 08:41 AM
The Pats have taken away my enjoyment of football. Almost more than the Bills.

Owen DeBoard
01-12-2014, 09:15 AM

two huge gaffes.
Don't forget the huge PI they called on the colts when the ball was underthrown about 10 yards and it was 3rd down.

JoeMama
01-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Who was that buffoon who kept telling us the Pats were doomed?

better days?

I can't remember.

Anyway, this may have been the Pat's finest year. They overcame the loss of 90% of their passing game and still managed to win the #2 seed, no problem.

Hats off to them, even though I hate the Pats more than traffic.

SpikedLemonade
01-12-2014, 09:43 AM
The Patriots just keep re-inventing themselves whereas the Bills keep re-embarrassing themselves.

Now the Pats are a power running team.

I doubt the Broncos can stop the Pats running game. The Broncos need to get a lead so that the Pats are forced to pass.

Bills fans, its OK to be jealous of the Pats. I wish we were them.

Thurmal
01-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Once again, a game with the Pats gets close, and the officiating becomes super sketchy. What a coincidence!

coastal
01-12-2014, 10:08 AM
All hail the brilliance of all things pats!

**** that noise... A handful of key calls or non-calls stemmed the tide of that whole game. Even the one block that Deirdorf was praising on the long Blount TD run was clearly a jersey grab as he tugged the defender to the field.

No call.

brilliance!

that being said, I've been saying for a few years that this "NFL is a passing league" meme is a paper tiger. Some team is going to figure out you can power run your way to a Super Bowl title.

bill belicheat obviously reads coastal.

Dr. Lecter
01-12-2014, 10:15 AM
jealousy is fugly

Typ0
01-12-2014, 11:29 AM
They will get it handed to them in Denver next weekend all you haters have no fear LOL....

pmoon6
01-12-2014, 11:40 AM
**** Denver.

EDS
01-12-2014, 11:55 AM
I wish the Bills were good.

BertSquirtgum
01-12-2014, 12:02 PM
I wish Brady fell off the Niagara Gorge.

The Beef
01-12-2014, 01:25 PM

**** that noise... A handful of key calls or non-calls stemmed the tide of that whole game. Even the one block that Deirdorf was praising on the long Blount TD run was clearly a jersey grab as he tugged the defender to the field.

No call.

brilliance!

That was Hoomanawanui who was destroying defenses in the hole with blatant holds in every single run in the 4th quarter. Literally on every replay you would hear Dierdick gushing and you see this duck yard grabbing a defender in the outside of the shoulders in the exact hole/running lane each play. Laughable.

I also admire the new style hold the Pats DB's have installed where instead of getting a handful of jersey they just do a nifty little two handed grab at the waist.

The entire sideline mucking it up after the trip was classic ****head Patriots.

The Colts defense was subpar, but it's tough to comepete when every significant call swings momentum the other way.

JoeMama
01-12-2014, 02:07 PM
No reason to pretend you're outraged by all the breaks the Pats get.

it's hard-grained into reality at this point.

The football gods want pretty boy Brady and comic villain Bill Belichick to end strong.

And they live to see another day.

DynaPaul
01-12-2014, 05:32 PM
As long as they have their little cheating system in place they could start Arena League players and still win.

Night Train
01-12-2014, 05:46 PM
As long as they have Brady & Hoodie in place they could start Arena League players and still win.

Corrected.

JoeMama
01-12-2014, 07:40 PM

No call.

brilliance!

that being said, I've been saying for a few years that this "NFL is a passing league" meme is a paper tiger. Some team is going to figure out you can power run your way to a Super Bowl title.

bill belicheat obviously reads coastal.

LOLZ!

You're just a wistful Tebow fan who wants the NFL to be a running league so your boy has half a chance.

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2014, 09:03 PM
To all those who think I hate the Pats because I'm "jealous". WRONG.

Indy has been good for years with Manning and now Luck. I don't hate them.
Denver has won superbowls and now again good with Manning. I don't hate them.
Green Bay is my LOCAL TEAM and has been good. I don't hate them.

I hate the Pats because they're a bunch of arrogant a-holes. Not jealousy.

If you defend them I might suspect you're a closet bandwagon jumper. No Bills fan should ever "respect" those bastards.

TacklingDummy
01-12-2014, 09:33 PM
I wish the Bills had Tom Brady as QB the past 12 years.
I don't hate winning, I hate losing.

Mr. Miyagi
01-13-2014, 09:44 AM
I wish the Bills had Tom Brady as QB the past 12 years.
I don't hate winning, I hate losing.
That a fair enough assessment. I wish we had a guy as god as Brady, but not Mr. Crybaby himself.

Buffalogic
01-13-2014, 09:50 AM
I used to hate the patriots, but that has melted away and the only thing left is respect. They are the team I wish the bills were. They deserve a ton of credit for their consistancy while losing key players on a yearly basis. They never use injuries as an excuse to suck and they are always on top. I give them props.

ThunderGun
01-13-2014, 10:43 AM
The Patriots gameplan seemed to be to run directly at Kelvin Sheppard all game. It worked. Lol

TacklingDummy
01-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Must be nice to be able to play Buffalo, Miami, NJJ, twice a year.

Pats division record:

2013: 4-2
2012: 6-0
2011: 5-1
2010: 5-1
2009: 4-2
2008: 4-2
2007: 6-0
2006: 4-2
2005: 5-1
2004: 5-1
2003: 5-1
2002: 4-2
2001: 6-2

57-15 since going to 4 team divisions.

gebobs
01-13-2014, 01:51 PM
I wish Brady fell off the Niagara Gorge.

I wish he would hug Manning as he fell in.

trapezeus
01-13-2014, 02:16 PM
This may be New England's best team in the last eight years. Kind of amazing, considering the losses of Wilfork, Mayo, Spikes, Hernandez, Gronk, Welker, etc.

and this is the kind of fact that leads it to be easier that they are still cheating than performing better than every other team over the last 13 years. no coach or qb has played this well in terms of record this long. we are talking about hall of fame people as coaches. we are supposed to believe a one time cheater just gave up his ways?

and yes, i would rather the bills suck like they have than have the taint of being cheaters and having a significant number of fans hate the team because they tarnished the game.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-13-2014, 03:55 PM

Too bad Bruce Smith is no longer in his prime. Hell, I think Bruce Smith would be arrested after he got done with Brady.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-13-2014, 04:00 PM
I actually hate both Denver and New England. However, I actually find Manning somewhat likeable whereas I would like to walk up to Tom Brady with a baseball bat and knock that ********* smirk off his face. So, lets go Manning. Anyways, I said months ago it would be Manning v Brady for the AFC title. Now what will the mantra be? Manning retires on top or the Patriots went on to win their fourth superbowl after overcoming the hostile crowd and the greatest offense in NFL history? ****, I just hope the amateur theatricals this league puts anymore doesn't give the Pats the greatest comeback in NFL history.

Meathead
01-13-2014, 04:03 PM
muck the farcias

BillsFever21
01-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Who was that buffoon who kept telling us the Pats were doomed?

better days?

I can't remember.

Anyway, this may have been the Pat's finest year. They overcame the loss of 90% of their passing game and still managed to win the #2 seed, no problem.

Hats off to them, even though I hate the Pats more than traffic.

He was one of several but he was the most outspoken one. They were done this year. Even when they were 6-2 he called them a disaster. Now it's on to next year will be the year they will be doomed and become a horrible team for years. One of these years will eventually have to be right.

DynaPaul
01-13-2014, 05:44 PM
They're not doomed until the inner circle of Belichick, Brady, and Ernie Adams are gone.

lmcshadow
01-14-2014, 08:05 PM
As much as I hate to say it, @%#* it I wont! darn it.