PDA

View Full Version : CNNSI.COM afc east poll....

mackey789
07-15-2003, 05:36 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/

Lets all vote for the bills and get them in the lead for this poll....its halfway down the page on the right hasnd side

ryven
07-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Well I voted for the bills but Miami has a big lead, whats wrong with those people.

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-16-2003, 12:33 PM
People going to CNNSI.com are smarter than I thought..:D

MDFINFAN
07-16-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by ryven
Well I voted for the bills but Miami has a big lead, whats wrong with those people.

Nothing wrong ryven, think about who you'll going up against..it's a reflection of what will happen this year on the field.:whip:

Buckets
07-16-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey Ryven vote for the Bills again for me, my computer at work is blocked to that site.
After the SNAFU with the FL voting I'm surprised that there are that many people in the Metro Dade/Ft Lauderdale area that can use a computer.
Seriously: The last two years we knew we were in for long seasons. On the other hand Miami fans continued to boast about how they were going to take the division, and colapsed every year. Sounds like more of the same from them this year. I think the Bills have made more strides to improve their team this year than the phins.
:fishfry:

ryven
07-16-2003, 03:05 PM
I'll give it to the phins they have improved in areas but not more than us come weeks 9-16 they will collapse like they do every year.

MDFINFAN
07-16-2003, 03:40 PM
I'll give it to the phins they have improved in areas but not more than us come weeks 9-16 they will collapse like they do every year.

Time for things to change...

ublinkwescore
07-16-2003, 04:25 PM
They already took it off - now it's something about Tex Schramm or something like that - who ever the f\/<* that is.

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
They already took it off - now it's something about Tex Schramm or something like that - who ever the f\/&lt;* that is.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's only the guy that invented the SuperBowl.. MAde the Draft happen, Brought Cheerleaders to the sport and much more.. Wow..

ublinkwescore<~~:shakeno: :cynic:

ryven
07-16-2003, 06:39 PM
MDFINFAN the day miami goes through the last half of the season with out to many losses is the day it snows in miami.

RUDEbyallMEANS
07-17-2003, 12:22 AM
MDFINFAN the day miami goes through the last half of the season with out to many losses is the day it snows in miami.

Miami has been forecasted to have snow in December.. :D