PDA

View Full Version : Reinhart no longer lead dog...

coastal
01-13-2014, 09:13 PM
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=699921&navid=nhl:topheads

NHL Director of Central Scouting Dan Marr acknowledged that while the 2014 NHL Draft will have its share of high-caliber players, there remains no clear front-runner as to who the top pick could be at this point in the season.

ParanoidAndroid
01-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Typical. Bills tank on an off year for QB's and the Sabres will get first pick in a draft with no clear front runners.

gebobs
01-15-2014, 09:57 AM
The Sabres get Turgeon and Vanek. The Penguins get Lemieux, Jagr, Crosby and Malkin.

SMDH

JATMtheJATM
01-15-2014, 02:16 PM
Typical. Bills tank on an off year for QB's and the Sabres will get first pick in a draft with no clear front runners.

dont you worry your pretty little head. ekblad. reinhart. either or, the sabres are fine for a while with that player. even if they fall out, theres still other talent in the top 5.

Ginger Vitis
01-15-2014, 03:19 PM
The ISS scouting has also dropped Reinhart off the No.1 perch..

ISS Scouting Top 3
1.Aaron Ekblad
2. Sam Reinhart
3. Sam Bennett

Dave Mar has Leon Draisaitl No.2 and ISS has him No.11 that is quite the discrepancy... yesterday on WGR it was either Bulldog or Schopp that said "taking Ekblad is out of the question it absolutely has to be a forward". Don't agree with that thinking at all to me Ekblad is the surest thing in this years draft Im drafting him if he is available even at No.1

don137
01-16-2014, 08:18 AM
If Edmonton jumps over Buffalo for the top pick in the lottery I have to think they go with Ekblad. Edmonton needs defensemen so this leaves the Sabres with their choice for top forward whether it be Bennett or Reinhart.

The Jokeman
01-18-2014, 11:39 AM
If Edmonton jumps over Buffalo for the top pick in the lottery I have to think they go with Ekblad. Edmonton needs defensemen so this leaves the Sabres with their choice for top forward whether it be Bennett or Reinhart.

and the damn Islanders are messing things up by winning cuz if they kept sucking we might of had both.

JATMtheJATM
01-18-2014, 12:48 PM

this is my guess too. darnell nurse has really had a tough year in the OHL, and hes their future, so ekblad to edmonton sounds like a good bet. if that happens.

Ginger Vitis
01-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Connor McDavid had 4 assists last night in Eries 6-3 win over Kingston. McDavid has been on a tear since getting back from the WJC