• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blondie
    Smarter than most men here :-)
    • Aug 2012

SUPERBOWL FOOTBALL POOL!!

Hello Everyone! I am starting up a Superbowl Football Pool!! This pool is a fundraiser for my son in helps to raise money for him to be a student ambassador this summer!! He will have a chance to raise $400 and the participants of this pool has a chance to win as well. Here is how it works:

I am doing the 100 square pool and selling each square for $10. Here is the template I am using:

You can let me know what square you would like your name to go in.

Once every square is sold it is time for the drawing and this is how it works:

When every square contains a player's name, it's time for the drawing! Write the numbers 0 through 9 on a piece of paper and place them in a hat. As each number is drawn, write it down in square with "#" on the top row going from left to right. Once all the numbers have been drawn, put them back in the hat and start the drawing over. This time fill in the left column beginning at the top and work your way down until all numbers have been drawn.

At the end of each quarter, match the last digit of each team's score with the corresponding number on the grid. For example: if the score was 10 to 3, you would use the numbers 0 and 3 on your grid. The player's name in the square that interects both numbers is the winner of that quarter.

So 1st and 3rd quarter wins $100

Half time wins $150

and FINAL score wins $250

How I can collect money:

You can Paypal me your money to hippychick7210@gmail.com

OR

if you do not have a paypal account and want to enter you can PM me and I will give you our address TO MAIL MONEY TO.

This pool is being posted on the ZONE and Girlfriends of mine are also selling squares at their office. So these squares will sell fast! Post in this thread or message me and I will post every time a square is purchased and how many remain.

Good luck to all those who enter!
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!
  • Blondie
    • Aug 2012

Re: SUPERBOWL FOOTBALL POOL!!

OH for the time being the rows can just be 1-10 top and right side ... and you can just let me know your square pick ..

so far row 4 down and 3 across is taken and 6 down and 7 across is taken
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Just sent you $20.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Blondie
        • Aug 2012

got it .. you want me to just put your name in 2 squares??

Its all random anyways .. once the squares are sold we then randomly pick the numbers.

I will post your numbers to you once all squares are purchased and we number the rows and columns.

THANK YOU and GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Happy to help. Just pick me the winning squares please.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Blondie
            • Aug 2012

Lecter just messaged me and he is buying 12 squares! !

Comment

• Blondie
              • Aug 2012

So in total as of right now 19 squares purchased.

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                Retired (mostly)
                • Mar 2003

I am afraid I cannot participate, as my lawyer informed that such a pool is illegal - Football, basketball and NASCAR pools are legal only if all the entry fees for the pools are paid out to the participants.

But to play
                that’s the thing
                shut up and deal
                ~ Jesse May

Comment

• Blondie
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by MidnightVoice View Post
                  I am afraid I cannot participate, as my lawyer informed that such a pool is illegal - Football, basketball and NASCAR pools are legal only if all the entry fees for the pools are paid out to the participants.
                  haha so how many squares are you going to purchase?

Comment

• Blondie
                    • Aug 2012

Just sold 2 more to another friend.. now 21 squares are purchased..

I will take a picture of the sheet when it is all filled and numbers have been drawn.

I will also type out each name with allocated numbers and post as well.
                    Last edited by Blondie; 01-16-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                      Retired (mostly)
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                      haha so how many squares are you going to purchase?
                      Sorry, I only participate in legal gaming :)

But I am sure the Admins here won't mind being arrested and paying their fines

But to play
                      that’s the thing
                      shut up and deal
                      ~ Jesse May

Comment

• Blondie
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                        Lecter just messaged me and he is buying 12 squares! !
                        This has to be edited to the #12 square ONLY.

He said he wanted the 12th square not 12 squares ...

Lol ... I thought Lecter was a gambling fool there for a moment!!

So now we have 10 squares sold...

LOL!

Comment

• Blondie
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by MidnightVoice View Post
                          I just did some research and since I am not profiting from the pool it is legal. People do them ALL the time. So the site admins are not risking anything here as I will be posting the final sheet here on the zone and will be posting every persons name and their allocated numbers.

$600 is for winners and $400 is for the fundraiser.

The fundraiser is legit as it is for the People to Peoples foundation.

The ONLY time pools are illegal is if the person who is hosting the pool profits money which I am not.

Comment

• Blondie
                            • Aug 2012

$10 buys a square and there are 4 chances to WIN!!

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

did I win yet?
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X