X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

A year too late? Bills sign Ramses Barden and 4 others to future contracts

I know some were calling for us to sign Ramses' last offseason but instead we passed. Personally I'm not a fan but here's the list of some new bodies for training camp next year. One or two might make the squad but doubtful.

WR Ramses Barden
    FS Jajuan Harley
    LB Willie Jefferson
    WR Chris Summers
    LB Nathan Williams
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: A year too late? Bills sign Ramses Barden and 4 others to future contracts

Camp bodies, who knows ? Would be great if we had a successful Ramses or Jajuan on the team thought. Willie's, Chris's and Nathan's don't impress me anymore.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

I hope some make the team.

The rest will be fetching my rental car.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mace
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
        I hope some make the team.

The rest will be fetching my rental car.
        You have to admit would be real cool having a successful Ramses. If we got a decent Amanishakhete, we could unlock the secret pyramid level and get bonus gatorade.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

So it shall be written. So it shall be done.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
            • Apr 2004

Ramses #1
            untitled.png
            Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 01-16-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Beat me to it....

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                Willie's, Chris's and Nathan's don't impress me anymore.
                I heard that you've seen some impressive Willies in your day though, Mace.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Also Randy Colling, Kourtnei Brown, and Anthony Allen.

Summers is a big WR from Liberty who owned the Big South. 6'5, 218 lbs.

Colling a big DT from Gannon (PA) is 6'5, 320 and is from the Arcade, NY area. He was a standout in the Arena League last year for Cleveland. He's a DE prospect in our scheme.

Willie Jefferson was a former Baylor Bear who trasnferred down to Stephen F. Austin and then was having a nice pre-season for the Texans and made the 53 man roster before getting busted for pot and getting released. He's a 3-4 OLB prospect.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mace
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                    I heard that you've seen some impressive Willies in your day though, Mace.
                    Why yes, I have known a number of successful William's in the community with sterling credentials. I would be aghast to find you besmirching my reputation of flagrant self indulgence in dynamic interactions with all members of society based on their dynamic value in given moments up to and including unfortunate incarcerations where self denial was the most base cruelty in human interaction while you're sitting in the TV room dressed as a clown with too many cigarettes to spend, killing time until your lawyers get there with everyone afraid of you.

There is no call to be mean to me for my spontaneous past errors in judgement, except for a few of them if you happened to be there. Um, do I know you ? If so, thank you, you meant a lot to me and I'm sorry the moment was fleeting. I will never forget you.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                      Escaped Convict
                      • Jul 2002

There had to be a 70s sitcom character named Willie Jefferson. I'd bet my lungs on it.

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                        Also Randy Colling, Kourtnei Brown, and Anthony Allen.

Summers is a big WR from Liberty who owned the Big South. 6'5, 218 lbs.

Colling a big DT from Gannon (PA) is 6'5, 320 and is from the Arcade, NY area. He was a standout in the Arena League last year for Cleveland. He's a DE prospect in our scheme.

Willie Jefferson was a former Baylor Bear who trasnferred down to Stephen F. Austin and then was having a nice pre-season for the Texans and made the 53 man roster before getting busted for pot and getting released. He's a 3-4 OLB prospect.
                        Bills said plan is to convert Colling from DT to Gaurd

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                          Why yes, I have known a number of successful William's in the community with sterling credentials. I would be aghast to find you besmirching my reputation of flagrant self indulgence in dynamic interactions with all members of society based on their dynamic value in given moments up to and including unfortunate incarcerations where self denial was the most base cruelty in human interaction while you're sitting in the TV room dressed as a clown with too many cigarettes to spend, killing time until your lawyers get there with everyone afraid of you.

There is no call to be mean to me for my spontaneous past errors in judgement, except for a few of them if you happened to be there. Um, do I know you ? If so, thank you, you meant a lot to me and I'm sorry the moment was fleeting. I will never forget you.
                          Ha, ha. Made me chuckle.

You had me at "Why yes, I have known a number of successful William's in the community with sterling credentials."

Good stuff.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs View Post
                            Bills said plan is to convert Colling from DT to Gaurd
                            Interesting, that was tried with the team he was last in camp with. Article I read from Cleveland area suggested it would be as a DE.

Either way he's supposedly a very athletic big man. Let me see if I can find his numbers in my old stuff…

6'3, 321 lbs., 40-5.21, 20-3.10, 10-1.91, Bench-38 Reps, VJ-28.5, BJ-8'7", SS-5.07, 3 Cone-7.97
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                              Interesting, that was tried with the team he was last in camp with. Article I read from Cleveland area suggested it would be as a DE.

Either way he's supposedly a very athletic big man. Let me see if I can find his numbers in my old stuff…

6'3, 321 lbs., 40-5.21, 20-3.10, 10-1.91, Bench-38 Reps, VJ-28.5, BJ-8'7", SS-5.07, 3 Cone-7.97

Looks like a Guard Peters to me!
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X