PDA

View Full Version : Patriots/Broncos GDT

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 03:27 PM
Lets hope the Broncos can hold onto this lead. The last thing any of us want to see is the Patriots back in the Super Bowl. Just hearing about them for the next two weeks would be bad enough let alone them playing for the championship.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Must be nice to have a franchise QB.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 03:42 PM
The Broncos 2 Touchdown drives combined was almost half the time the EJ led Bills possessed the ball for the entire game.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 03:45 PM
This game is over, who are the Broncos going to play in the Super Bowl?
I'm hoping Seattle.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 03:52 PM
This game is over, who are the Broncos going to play in the Super Bowl?
I'm hoping Seattle.

I'm hoping Seattle but I won't be mad if San Fran wins. I would just rather see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.

This game is looking good so far but I'm not counting the Patriots out yet. I've seen them come back too many times and 17 points isn't an extraordinary deficit with the amount of time left. They are missing Talib being hampered by an injury and missing time during the game once again.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Is time me or is it hard to see the ball on pass plays?

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Dareus better be taking notes watching Knighton.

DetDannyWilliams
01-19-2014, 04:03 PM
just don't get too comfortable Broncos...remember what happened on Sunday Night Football on 11/24 Broncos were up 21-0 at HT and Patidiots came back and won the game 34-31 so this game isn't over so just don't think it is.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 04:03 PM
It's definitely looking good now. I'm not a fan of Manning but I have to take the lesser of two evils. Go Seahawks or 49ers in the Super Bowl.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Where is Blount this game? He has torn it up their past several games and he only has 5 carries for 6 yards today.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 04:11 PM
See ya later Patriots. You had one hell of a season with all the talent you lost and major starters getting injured. Once again you are coming up short in the playoffs.

Maybe if the Patriots would pay to keep some of their better players around they would've won another SB by now. They keep letting most of them go for cheaper alternatives. They still have a good regular season and go deep in the playoffs but keeping some of their better players around may have gotten them over the hump for another one or two SB victories since their early dynasty team.

Meathead
01-19-2014, 04:18 PM
aint ova yet. plenty of time for magic marcia

coastal
01-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Marcia magic... bull****.

two holding calls in redOne on broncos' last drive kept them to a FG.

two plays before NE's TD the DE split the OT and OG and was tackled. No call.

two plays later the Pats are still in the game.

Kraft magic.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Onside kick, overtime.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 04:42 PM
That missed 2pt conversion just about sealed it up. Now they had to go for an onside kick and didn't get it. It's over now. Good job Broncos.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Broncos punter = Easiest job in Football.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Broncos punter = Easiest job in Football.

Bills punters = Busiest job in the NFL for most of the past decade.

coastal
01-19-2014, 04:47 PM
**** you Tom Brady.

justasportsfan
01-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Once again Patriots can't win the SB without cheating. :snicker:

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Colorado is simultaneously lighting up their victory blunts. Bring on the Super Weed Bowl after Seattle wins. The clinics will be even busier for the next couple weeks.

Skooby
01-19-2014, 04:55 PM

9 years of bed wetting.

Owen DeBoard
01-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Or with an elite defense they had when they won the 3 superbowls. Tom Brady is good but he is not in the class of Peyton Manning. I hope this shuts everyone up that says Tom is the best QB ever to play the game. If the guy could throw an accurate deep ball they would've had a chance to win this game but like I said he overthrows deep balls all the time.

TacklingDummy
01-19-2014, 05:10 PM
Or with an elite defense they had when they won the 3 superbowls. Tom Brady is good but he is not in the class of Peyton Manning. I hope this shuts everyone up that says Tom is the best QB ever to play the game. If the guy could throw an accurate deep ball they would've had a chance to win this game but like I said he overthrows deep balls all the time.
Brady was hardly the reason they lost.
Every QB misses a few passes every game.
Manning missed a couple also.

Injuries finally caught up to the Patriots.

Maybe if New England didn't rule the pathetic division like the AFC East they wouldn't go so far in the playoffs.
57-15 in the AFC East since the NFL went to 4 team divisions.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 05:28 PM

I hate Brady but he far from sucks. They were only down about 10 starters from last year with a handful of them being elite players and most of the rest of them were very good players.

For them to even win 12 games and make it this far after losing all 4 of his WR's/TE's, injuries on the OL, injuries to Wilfork and other starters on defense and then even having his replacement starters missing much of the year.

He brought out a nobody in Julian Edelman and ended up having 105 receptions to him and Amendola did fairly well for as much time he missed or the nagging injuries during the game. We're just lucky Hernandez decided to kill another person, Gronk was injured again, Welker left and they had many other injuries to top players on their OL and defense. Hell even if Gronk would've stayed healthy for once they may have made the Super Bowl and probably won at least one other one. He's just never healthy at the end of the season or when the playoffs roll around. They were starting to take off on offense after Gronkowski returned. Right on cue though he got injured after about 6 weeks once again.

Name me how many teams who could lose their top 4 weapons on offense with 3 of them being elite at their position along with about 6 other starters missing most of the season to injury and still have the season they did. The fact they even made it this far was amazing. Just about every other team would've went in the dumps after losing about half of their starters from the previous season. Hell they even made it further afterwards.

Night Train
01-19-2014, 05:36 PM
Figures Sully, who grew up in RI and worships all that is Boston declared Brady the best ever today in the News. He's been saying it on radio forever.

Brady was a distant 2nd on the field today. Can't win when some spy doesn't hand him the game plan, I see. It's now been 10 years.

The Gods side with Karma once again.

Enjoy watching the SB on TV, NE. Manning says hi.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 05:46 PM
As hard to believe as it is the Patriots were also one(if not) the youngest teams in the NFL this season. Their arrogance about letting productive vets go and throwing anybody out there have cost them more championships. They are good enough to continue to win games but all the loss of their productive vets have prevented them from adding to the team and getting them over the hump.

With Brady's age you would think they would be doing everything over the past several years to put the best team around Brady as possible. He only has so many runs left in him and they have failed to try and add to the team and keep many key players around. Most teams would be going all in while Brady was still in his prime and productive.

After Brady is done then Belichek will probably also retire unless he feels he has another decent QB to take his spot that he could win with. Considering all of the years he's been there and his age he will probably run off into the sunset when Brady is also finished instead of starting over. That should've given them every incentive to dull out some money and keep adding to what they already had. Keep many of them productive vets around along with the young talent they have and they at least have one more SB victory and maybe even wins the game today.

Meathead
01-19-2014, 06:18 PM
and what have they won when they werent cheating? still nuthin

Night Train
01-19-2014, 09:01 PM
and what have they won when they werent cheating? still nuthin

better days
01-19-2014, 09:17 PM
I hate Brady but he far from sucks. They were only down about 10 starters from last year with a handful of them being elite players and most of the rest of them were very good players.

For them to even win 12 games and make it this far after losing all 4 of his WR's/TE's, injuries on the OL, injuries to Wilfork and other starters on defense and then even having his replacement starters missing much of the year.

He brought out a nobody in Julian Edelman and ended up having 105 receptions to him and Amendola did fairly well for as much time he missed or the nagging injuries during the game. We're just lucky Hernandez decided to kill another person, Gronk was injured again, Welker left and they had many other injuries to top players on their OL and defense. Hell even if Gronk would've stayed healthy for once they may have made the Super Bowl and probably won at least one other one. He's just never healthy at the end of the season or when the playoffs roll around. They were starting to take off on offense after Gronkowski returned. Right on cue though he got injured after about 6 weeks once again.

Name me how many teams who could lose their top 4 weapons on offense with 3 of them being elite at their position along with about 6 other starters missing most of the season to injury and still have the season they did. The fact they even made it this far was amazing. Just about every other team would've went in the dumps after losing about half of their starters from the previous season. Hell they even made it further afterwards.

Brady doesn't suck. He is a great QB. BUT he is not as great as his fans make him out to be.

Brady is not the best QB playing today, let alone the best ever as his fans claim.

He has benefited from CHEATING & QUESTIONABLE calls from officials.

Without both of those the Pats* would never have won a Super Bowl.

Owen DeBoard
01-19-2014, 09:23 PM

Ok show me where I said Brady sucks. I said he is GOOD but not in the same class as Peyton Manning is. You also just pointed out all the players that the Pats lost to injuries. That also proves my point that Tom Brady is NOT in the same class as Peyton Manning. If the guy is the greatest to ever play the game then he overcomes the injuries and wins the Superbowl. When the media talks about the Patriots they say Tom Brady not the Patriots. They give him all the credit in for the Superbowl wins. You can say that if Gronk was healthy they would've won another Superbowl but past history tells me your wrong. He had the best offensive team in history until this year with Randy Moss and Wes Welker to name a few and went undefeated until the Superbowl and lost. The guy cant win unless he has an elite D. You also say that every QB misses throws and yes you are right but Ive seen Brady miss the long ball with a WR that has two steps on guys more than any other elite QB. Theres a reason he was drafted in the 6th round and Peyton was drafted 1st overall. Peyton is the better QB and it showed today.

BillsFever21
01-19-2014, 09:49 PM
And I didn't say that Tom Brady is the best ever. I can't stand him but my hatred of him and the Patriots doesn't make me blind to the fact that he's one of the top QB's of all time but he isn't the best ever. Manning also isn't the best ever. Both are up there on the list due to their longstanding success for many years.

You don't win 3 SB's, appear in 5 SB's and miss the playoffs only once in your 13 year career if you aren't one of the best QB's in the game today and one of the top QB's off all time.

I never said Manning wasn't any good either and didn't even bring his name up. Not many people ever disputed that Peyton Manning is a great QB and is probably the best regular season QB in the history of the NFL. The criticism surrounding Manning all of these years has been his numerous first game playoff exits and his lack of success in the playoffs compared to the regular season for most of his career. Luckily he overcame his demons today and played a great game to deny the Patriots another SB appearance.

DynaPaul
01-19-2014, 09:59 PM
No championships since Spygate. Better ingredients, better pizza, Denver Broncos!

imbondz
01-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Brady will always be one of the greatest of all time. But, they got spanked today. I can completely enjoy the Super Bowl stress free. I'll be rooting for Manning, but don't care if the Seahawks pull it out.

JohnnyGold
01-20-2014, 12:00 AM
so just to be clear, the timeline of events here is:

1) the patriots come from nowhere--the absolute dredges of the league-- with a no-name qb and win 3 super bowls in 4 years, winning some of the most impropbable, impossible games of all time.

2) the patriots get the harshest penalty in league history, for cheating, a crime that people say "everyone does", yet a crime that only the new england patriots are penalized for.

3) qb's like manning (eli and peyton), brees, rothlisberger and rodgers go on to win superbowls, and brady has no championships in the decade since

and im supposed to say BRADY is the best qb of all time??????????????????????

better days
01-20-2014, 07:46 AM
And I didn't say that Tom Brady is the best ever. I can't stand him but my hatred of him and the Patriots doesn't make me blind to the fact that he's one of the top QB's of all time but he isn't the best ever. Manning also isn't the best ever. Both are up there on the list due to their longstanding success for many years.

You don't win 3 SB's, appear in 5 SB's and miss the playoffs only once in your 13 year career if you aren't one of the best QB's in the game today and one of the top QB's off all time.

I never said Manning wasn't any good either and didn't even bring his name up. Not many people ever disputed that Peyton Manning is a great QB and is probably the best regular season QB in the history of the NFL. The criticism surrounding Manning all of these years has been his numerous first game playoff exits and his lack of success in the playoffs compared to the regular season for most of his career. Luckily he overcame his demons today and played a great game to deny the Patriots another SB appearance.

Well, you do win 3 SB's & appear in 5 SB's if you CHEAT & are the beneficiary of questionable calls by the officials.

As I said without that, Brady & the Pats* would have never won a Super Bowl.

And without the STUPID tuck rule they would have been to one less SB.

better days
01-20-2014, 07:48 AM
so just to be clear, the timeline of events here is:

1) the patriots come from nowhere--the absolute dredges of the league-- with a no-name qb and win 3 super bowls in 4 years, winning some of the most impropbable, impossible games of all time.

2) the patriots get the harshest penalty in league history, for cheating, a crime that people say "everyone does", yet a crime that only the new england patriots are penalized for.

3) qb's like manning (eli and peyton), brees, rothlisberger and rodgers go on to win superbowls, and brady has no championships in the decade since

and im supposed to say BRADY is the best qb of all time??????????????????????

And the EVIDENCE of their CHEATING was destroyed so nobody gets to see how bad it was.

Bill Cody
01-20-2014, 11:04 AM
I think yesterday sealed it....Manning is flat out better than Tebow

feldspar
01-20-2014, 12:35 PM
"Sometimes you throw it so well, the football travels a few more yards than you expect it to go."

Think about that quote for a second.

Phil Simms actually said this after Brady missed a wide-open Edelman on what should have been a long touchdown pass near the end of the 1st quarter.

I thought it was just a bad throw, but as it turns out, Brady just threw it TOO well or something.

That's my favorite Simms nonsensical quote of the day, or maybe of all time.

Owen DeBoard
01-20-2014, 07:34 PM

You put Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning in the AFC East over these same years and they have the same success if not better. Hell even Philip Rivers or Ben Rothlisburger could probably have the same success. That tells you how bad this division has been.

Owen DeBoard
01-20-2014, 07:37 PM
And the EVIDENCE of their CHEATING was destroyed so nobody gets to see how bad it was.
Yeah I never understood how Goodell could get away with doing this without an explanation.

Night Train
01-21-2014, 04:53 AM

When I read that, I knew Kraft had cried in his ear for mercy and he buckled. That's why I'll always put a * by everything they won.

Brady & Belichick didn't need that to win... but they're still tainted.