• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Belichick officially labels Welker hit "dirty"

It ''was a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib, no attempt to get open,'' Belichick said during his opening statement at his season-ending news conference.
    ''I'll let the league handle the discipline on that play. It's not for me to decide, but it's one of the worst plays I've seen. That's all I'm going to say about that.''
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Belichick officially labels Welker hit "dirty"

this guy has some nerve. cheats to show he isn't a bill parcell stooge, can't win a championship since and blames a play that none of the commentators made a mention of, it wasn't on twitter, there was no talk about that collision. He needs to go f himself.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
      shelby's big brother smilie smilie
      • Mar 2007

Worst play you ever saw Bill? What about Wilfork's big elbow wrastlin' move on JP Losmans knee?

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

buck fill felichick
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• OLDSRIP
          • Dec 2008

Sore loser. I wonder where Welker learned to do that?

Comment

• JoeMama
            Emotion Sickness
            • Oct 2002

Bill is still mourning the loss of his camera crew giving him inside information to win Superbowls.

Don't be too mad at the guy. He's grieving.
            Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Who give a F what he thinks, you lost.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Listening to WEEI Boston yesterday, all Pats* fans were surprised by Belicheats comments.

And nobody agreed with him. The consensus was Welker set a pick as he had done for the Pats* so many times & it was an unfortunate accident.

Unlike Wilfork taking out Losman's knee, which Wilfork later admitted was deliberate.

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                  Listening to WEEI Boston yesterday, all Pats* fans were surprised by Belicheats comments.

And nobody agreed with him. The consensus was Welker set a pick as he had done for the Pats* so many times & it was an unfortunate accident.

Unlike Wilfork taking out Losman's knee, which Wilfork later admitted was deliberate.
                  The funny thing about his deliberate cheap shot on Losman is that Losman wasn't even that good. What was he trying to achieve?
                  Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                    The funny thing about his deliberate cheap shot on Losman is that Losman wasn't even that good. What was he trying to achieve?
                    Losman had chicken legs, Wilfolks love chicken legs :appetite:
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

and wilfork's knee shot did not change the rules of the game. once brady got hit with the same low diving, that all of a sudden was watched for like a hawk.

Belichick will always been parcell's stooge as much as he hates that. Parcells won everywhere he went with varying levels, but the guy played within the rules. Belichick knew people saw him as a defensive sevant and nothing more. But to shed that image, he was willing to cheat. And ever since he supposedly stopped, karma has kept him from winning a championship since. Plus guy cheated on his wife when the going got good. If you cheat on those you love, are you not going to cheat in the profession that pays you and the glory that comes with it? He is a ****ty human being thru and thru.

fans of 31 other teams were very happy to see him suck on it yet again.

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by better days View Post

Go to patsfans.com...MOST of them there seem to think it was deliberate, which is ridiculous in every way. Almost everyone.

BTW, I never heard of Wilfork admitting that.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                          • Jul 2002

I'd like to know the rest of the story. If there was some really bad blood between Welker & Talib when they were teammates and Belichick knows about it, then his accusations would make a lot more sense. If not, then he's just being a crybaby.

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

There's bad blood between Welker and Bellicheat.

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X