PDA

View Full Version : If The Bills Ever Make The Super Bowl Again, I'm Betting $5,000 Against Them

BillsImpossible
02-02-2014, 01:09 PM
If they lose, I win in a straight up win/loss bet.

If they win, the Buffalo Bills are Super Bowl Champions and I would never be happier to lose so much money.

That's a win win in my book. 5 grand to win the Super Bowl? In a heartbeat.

Another Super Bowl loss? At least I'd have a few extra dollars to wipe away my man beer tears.

Skooby
02-02-2014, 01:12 PM
What if EJ becomes a MVP monster of QB's & never gets injured again ?? You betting Buffalo then or what ?

BillsImpossible
02-02-2014, 01:14 PM
What if EJ becomes a MVP monster of QB's & never gets injured again ?? You betting Buffalo then or what ?

Hells no! If I bet on the Bills and they lose, I lose in 2 ways compared to 1.

Skooby
02-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Hells no! If I bet on the Bills and they lose, I lose in 2 ways compared to 1.

There's logic here & you can't lose, I like it.

Albany,n.y.
02-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Here's a better idea. Bet the $5,000 on the Bills the next time they're in the AFC title game and use your winnings to go to the Super Bowl.

jdaltroy5
02-06-2014, 10:27 AM
If you bet $5000 on the Bills to lose the Super Bowl straight up, you'd probably be getting $5100 in return.

feldspar
02-06-2014, 11:02 AM
If they lose, I win in a straight up win/loss bet.

If they win, the Buffalo Bills are Super Bowl Champions and I would never be happier to lose so much money.

That's a win win in my book. 5 grand to win the Super Bowl? In a heartbeat.

Another Super Bowl loss? At least I'd have a few extra dollars to wipe away my man beer tears.

You'd be the dumbest mother****er alive if you did that.

Bill Cody
02-07-2014, 09:13 AM
You'd be the dumbest mother****er alive if you did that.

Don't worry he's talking about Zone bux

pmoon6
02-07-2014, 09:38 AM
I've only bet on the Bills' once in my life as my Dad taught me at a young age to not make emotional bets. It was around '84 and the Bills were 0-10 or something and were playing the vaunted Dallas Cowboys. A chef at one of my accounts had friends on the Syracuse coaching staff and they told him to bet Buffalo to win outright, take the odds and not the spread. The fix was in. He passed the info along to me and I laid out $500 at 5-1. Had a nice Christmas that year.

gr8slayer
02-07-2014, 09:56 AM

If that happened, there'd be so many angry Bills fans out there.

Joe Fo Sho
02-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Here's a question for anyone who wants to answer.

If you did this, what dollar amount would you have to win in order to be happier that the Bills lost?

JoeMama
02-07-2014, 01:02 PM
I never bet against the Bills.

Although, I'd be considerably wealthier if I didn't abide by that policy over the last 14 years.

DraftBoy
02-07-2014, 02:19 PM
I've only bet on the Bills' once in my life as my Dad taught me at a young age to not make emotional bets. It was around '84 and the Bills were 0-10 or something and were playing the vaunted Dallas Cowboys. A chef at one of my accounts had friends on the Syracuse coaching staff and they told him to bet Buffalo to win outright, take the odds and not the spread. The fix was in. He passed the info along to me and I laid out $500 at 5-1. Had a nice Christmas that year.

Bingo, you never bet on the teams you root for. Betting is about business, not emotions.