Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

If The Bills Ever Make The Super Bowl Again, I'm Betting $5,000 Against Them

If they lose, I win in a straight up win/loss bet.

If they win, the Buffalo Bills are Super Bowl Champions and I would never be happier to lose so much money.

That's a win win in my book. 5 grand to win the Super Bowl? In a heartbeat.

Another Super Bowl loss? At least I'd have a few extra dollars to wipe away my man beer tears.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: If The Bills Ever Make The Super Bowl Again, I'm Betting $5,000 Against Them

What if EJ becomes a MVP monster of QB's & never gets injured again ?? You betting Buffalo then or what ?

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Re: If The Bills Ever Make The Super Bowl Again, I'm Betting $5,000 Against Them

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      What if EJ becomes a MVP monster of QB's & never gets injured again ?? You betting Buffalo then or what ?
      Hells no! If I bet on the Bills and they lose, I lose in 2 ways compared to 1.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
        Hells no! If I bet on the Bills and they lose, I lose in 2 ways compared to 1.
        There's logic here & you can't lose, I like it.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
          • Jul 2002

Here's a better idea. Bet the $5,000 on the Bills the next time they're in the AFC title game and use your winnings to go to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• jdaltroy5
            • Aug 2012

If you bet $5000 on the Bills to lose the Super Bowl straight up, you'd probably be getting $5100 in return.

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
              If they lose, I win in a straight up win/loss bet.

If they win, the Buffalo Bills are Super Bowl Champions and I would never be happier to lose so much money.

That's a win win in my book. 5 grand to win the Super Bowl? In a heartbeat.

Another Super Bowl loss? At least I'd have a few extra dollars to wipe away my man beer tears.
              You'd be the dumbest mother****er alive if you did that.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                You'd be the dumbest mother****er alive if you did that.
                Don't worry he's talking about Zone bux

Comment

• pmoon6
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Dec 2002

I've only bet on the Bills' once in my life as my Dad taught me at a young age to not make emotional bets. It was around '84 and the Bills were 0-10 or something and were playing the vaunted Dallas Cowboys. A chef at one of my accounts had friends on the Syracuse coaching staff and they told him to bet Buffalo to win outright, take the odds and not the spread. The fix was in. He passed the info along to me and I laid out $500 at 5-1. Had a nice Christmas that year.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                    If that happened, there'd be so many angry Bills fans out there.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

Here's a question for anyone who wants to answer.

If you did this, what dollar amount would you have to win in order to be happier that the Bills lost?

Comment

• JoeMama
                        Emotion Sickness
                        • Oct 2002

I never bet against the Bills.

Although, I'd be considerably wealthier if I didn't abide by that policy over the last 14 years.
                        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
                          I've only bet on the Bills' once in my life as my Dad taught me at a young age to not make emotional bets. It was around '84 and the Bills were 0-10 or something and were playing the vaunted Dallas Cowboys. A chef at one of my accounts had friends on the Syracuse coaching staff and they told him to bet Buffalo to win outright, take the odds and not the spread. The fix was in. He passed the info along to me and I laid out $500 at 5-1. Had a nice Christmas that year.
                          Bingo, you never bet on the teams you root for. Betting is about business, not emotions.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X