PDA

View Full Version : Another snab at mock offseason based on critisms

Cali512
02-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Last one till combine

I still see Byrd having a franchise and trade done to him. Trade Byrd n 7th with us receiving a second.

Cuts

Kolb, Pears

Talk to Stevie about pay cut. You saw the jets game, that didn't look good for Stevie.

Resign

Carpenter 3 yrs, Chandler 1 yr, Summers 2 yr, Moats 1 yr, Carrington 4 yr

Sign- none are instant starters but cheap players with great potential. Which I can see us targeting

Danario Alexander WR 1 yr- if health
Michael Oher OT 2 yr
JerMichael Finley TE 1 yr- if he's healthy
Willie Young LE 1 yr
Bernard Pollard S 3 yr
James Starks RB 4 yr
Desmond Bishop LB 1 yr

Draft

1st- Anthony Barr LB
2nd- Troy Niklas TE
2nd- Jarvis Landry WR- after watching more he's gonna probably move up
3rd- Aaron Murray QB
4th- Jackson Jeffcoat DE
5th- Spencer Long G/T
6th- Josh Harvey-Clemons S

sukie
02-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Michael Oher not a starter but potential or did I ...

a. read that wrong

b. liked the movie too much.

Cali512
02-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Michael Other is an exception. He's not amazing but he would start right away. The rest of the players that are shown would battle it out. Besides from Mario, who was the last instant clear cut starter weve signed. I dont see much changing

pmoon6
02-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Is a critism like an orgasm....but different?

jimmifli
02-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Don't be such a snab.

Cali512
02-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Oher- phone auto correct

Pinkerton Security
02-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Oher- phone auto correct

wait so your phone autocorrected to something that isnt even a word?? doubtful lol

Cali512
02-07-2014, 05:07 PM
What do you not own a phone. It auto corrected it to a word because it wasn't one.

pmoon6
02-08-2014, 05:40 AM
Don't be such a snab.Just joking, my man.

swiper
02-08-2014, 05:53 AM

I thought this was an orgasm:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/Origami-crane.jpg/746px-Origami-crane.jpg

feldspar
02-08-2014, 06:28 AM
wait so your phone autocorrected to something that isnt even a word?? doubtful lol

Snab: the brow of a steep rise

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/snab

From the urban dictionary: Snab - to grab at brashly and eagerly; to abduct with sudden force.

snabber snab'ber n.

"The unsuspecting snout got snabbed."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snab

So I hope the Bills snab some good players this offseason.

Cali512
02-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Alright this boards getting annoying. No wonder they want to move us toronto. I've heard snab used in a way meaning attempt. But for you guys to be such lil *****es about grammar to ignore the post you opened is rediculous. I understand that half of you are 40-70 and have no life but doing this all day but come on

pmoon6
02-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Alright this boards getting annoying. No wonder they want to move us toronto. I've heard snab used in a way meaning attempt. But for you guys to be such lil *****es about grammar to ignore the post you opened is rediculous. I understand that half of you are 40-70 and have no life but doing this all day but come on:rofl: Yeah. Message to the board: Once you reach 40, kill yourself. You don't have a life and your behavior can no longer be excused because you're an ignorant twentysomething.

Look, there are too many variables to even give the FA part consideration. I think the Bills focus will be on signing our own guys and may dip a little in FA, but not a lot. The rest is your mock draft....Cool.

If you want to build a fantasy team, I hear the Madden program has that capability. Of course, being over 40 I wouldn't know. I am too busy just trying to keep my food down and then there's that annoying thing of constantly having to change my Depends.

pmoon6
02-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Oh, I forgot because the Alzhiemers' is starting to kick in, but is English you're primary language or did you just learn it off a computer program?

If so, I would get my money back.

If it is you're primary language, I would consider suing whatever school district produced you and your parents.

feldspar
02-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Alright this boards getting annoying. No wonder they want to move us toronto. I've heard snab used in a way meaning attempt. But for you guys to be such lil *****es about grammar to ignore the post you opened is rediculous. I understand that half of you are 40-70 and have no life but doing this all day but come on

It's spelled ridiculous, with an "i."

feldspar
02-08-2014, 08:50 AM
I wouldn't mind picking up someone like Aaron Murray though. He may fall because of his injury too.

Night Train
02-08-2014, 09:08 AM
I wouldn't mind picking up someone like Aaron Murray though. He may fall because of his injury too.

I like that thinking and my pick is Mettenburger of LSU.

He got a gift when Cam Cameron became his OC and altered his mechanics. His movement is average but he can drill a tight spiral downfield and through tights windows. I can usually count on 1 thumb the college QB's that can do that. 6-5 230 lbs.

He may be the most NFL ready of all. If his knee is heeled, he's a good pick for any team.

sudzy
02-08-2014, 09:19 AM

Didn't you know that everyone on this board is an English Professor?

The Jokeman
02-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Last one till combine

I still see Byrd having a franchise and trade done to him. Trade Byrd n 7th with us receiving a second.

Cuts

Kolb, Pears

Talk to Stevie about pay cut. You saw the jets game, that didn't look good for Stevie.

Resign

Carpenter 3 yrs, Chandler 1 yr, Summers 2 yr, Moats 1 yr, Carrington 4 yr

Sign- none are instant starters but cheap players with great potential. Which I can see us targeting

Danario Alexander WR 1 yr- if health
Michael Oher OT 2 yr
JerMichael Finley TE 1 yr- if he's healthy
Willie Young LE 1 yr
Bernard Pollard S 3 yr
James Starks RB 4 yr
Desmond Bishop LB 1 yr

Draft

1st- Anthony Barr LB
2nd- Troy Niklas TE
2nd- Jarvis Landry WR- after watching more he's gonna probably move up
3rd- Aaron Murray QB
4th- Jackson Jeffcoat DE
5th- Spencer Long G/T
6th- Josh Harvey-Clemons S

Denario just had a second surgery to fix his knee that's been injured endless times. To me I only sign him as a secondary in conjunction with maybe a lesser talented guy like a Louis Murphy or Damiam Williams. Finley reportedly wants to stay a Packer from http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000324155/article/jermichael-finley-wants-to-finish-career-with-packers I admit I liked him as an option if he was healthy but think another team will over pay for him. Oher is an idea at RT. Willie Young has ties to Schwartz but not sure we need him with Mario, Branch and with your offseason Carrington back. Pollard to me is just too old. Starks is a RB with size we lack but not sure we'd be looking at RBs. Bishop is a LB I could see us landing and again like most of the guys you list an injury risk.

Anthony Barr is the one LB in the top 10 I have the least desire to add. He might turn out great but I'd rather have a more proven Mack or Mosley. Niklas to me is a Scott Chandler clone, great size and some but not great athletic so rather meh on it. Are we becoming the Detroit Lions of 3rd Round WRs? As three years in a row with a WR picked makes little sense this is the round I'd take an OG/T prospect. Jeffcoat was thought to be a 1st Round pick earlier this year I can't see him falling to Round 4.

swiper
02-08-2014, 11:52 AM

He got a gift when Cam Cameron became his OC and altered his mechanics. His movement is average but he can drill a tight spiral downfield and through tights windows. I can usually count on 1 thumb the college QB's that can do that. 6-5 230 lbs.

He may be the most NFL ready of all. If his knee is heeled, he's a good pick for any team.

Where did that get Alex Tanney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDJb03a0yo

swiper
02-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Anthony Barr is the one LB in the top 10 I have the least desire to add. He might turn out great but I'd rather have a more proven Mack or Mosley.

You lose all credibility right there.

Mouldsie
02-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Mack > Barr for sure

Meathead
02-08-2014, 01:43 PM
snabcists

The Jokeman
02-08-2014, 05:16 PM

Why? because I favor a more complete product then a guy with potential. Barr is nice but if the Bills are going to make the turn from playoff pretenders to contenders I say take a more complete player at pick 9 than a project.

feldspar
02-09-2014, 04:09 PM

That's another possibly good option, but who are we kidding?

The Bills will probably draft quarterback David Fales this year...that's pronounced "Fails." We could put him on the Wall next to Loss Man.

YardRat
02-09-2014, 08:10 PM

LOL...must be it's contagious.

What a ****ing trane reck of a thred.

feldspar
02-09-2014, 08:50 PM
LOL...must be it's contagious.

What a ****ing trane reck of a thred.

LOL, if that's not right, I don't know what's left.

On the other hand, what you really gotta look out for is weather a player's FOOT is heeled. If the foot isn't heeled, you are looking at some reel problems...dunno how you could even wok with no heel. Along the same vain, if his knee is heeled, that could spell trouble two...double trouble.