X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Jeez if only this happened 3 weeks ago, Pettine might be still in Buffalo

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Jeez if only this happened 3 weeks ago, Pettine might be still in Buffalo

And we'd still suck against the run.

I like the change.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Buffalogic
      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
      • Feb 2006

Cleveland is a joke. Owner about to go behind bars too. I feel bad for the fans.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

I'm in the minority but like the coaching staff now more than I did with pettine

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

I think we're better because Pettine was here, but I look forward to what we can become under Schwartz. How's that for keepin it positive?

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

If the the Browns would have waited they could have had one of the coordinators from Denver or Seattle.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Bills D will be good and Schwartz will be hired by the Browns to be their headcoach while Pettine reunites with us next year. Problem solved.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                Bills D will be good and Schwartz will be hired by the Browns to be their headcoach while Pettine reunites with us next year. Problem solved.
                Heh - that prediction is as good as any. If I didn't have a DVD, the NFL would be a distant memory to me.
                Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
                X