USA Fans -- Feeling Guilty for Quick Moving the Net Off Its Moorings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

USA Fans -- Feeling Guilty for Quick Moving the Net Off Its Moorings?

If Quick had not done that (not hit or any contact), that 3rd Russian goal would have counted.

Russia would have have won that game.

Oh, I'm sorry, it is only cheating when it happens to the US.
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: USA Fans -- Feeling Guilty for Quick Moving the Net Off Its Moorings?

You ****ing Canadians are all the same...

red headed, step children wanna-bes who think they know how to brew beer.

you frozen idiots can't even do bowling right...

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by coastal View Post

you frozen idiots can't even do bowling right...

Au contraire the Canadian men's and women's curling teams in Sochi are both in the gold medal game

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
        If Quick had not done that (not hit or any contact), that 3rd Russian goal would have counted.

Russia would have have won that game.

Oh, I'm sorry, it is only cheating when it happens to the US.
        Or. Maybe Russia could have just scored another?

Quitcher *****in'

Comment

• Downinfloflo
          Victimizing The Victimizer
          • Aug 2012

Spiked is nervous and he's setting up his excuse ahead of time because Canada is a beatable team.

So if the U.S.A wins on Friday he could say they should not have been playing Canada.

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
            Au contraire the Canadian men's and women's curling teams in Sochi are both in the gold medal game
            You're not understanding... our half-bred cousins from up north went bowling and came up with curling. Who give a **** if they're good at it?

Btw.. Sydney Crosby had to ask for permission to be a leader...

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

"On Wednesday, Babcock revealed a little more about the process. According to the Team Canada coach, Crosby wanted to make sure Toews was fine with him getting the captaincy before things became official."

...more...

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

If my grandma had a pair she'd be my grandpa.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                You're not understanding... our half-bred cousins from up north went bowling and came up with curling. Who give a **** if they're good at it?

Btw.. Sydney Crosby had to ask for permission to be a leader...

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

"On Wednesday, Babcock revealed a little more about the process. According to the Team Canada coach, Crosby wanted to make sure Toews was fine with him getting the captaincy before things became official."

...more...

not that i disagree, but.

curling is from scotland.
                Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                  not that i disagree, but.

curling is from scotland.
                  We're all from Adam & Eve, so what's your point ? There were chickens in Europe as well but they don't call them Europe wings, do they ?? Who got the Medals in Curling this year ?

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                    We're all from Adam & Eve, so what's your point ? There were chickens in Europe as well but they don't call them Europe wings, do they ?? Who got the Medals in Curling this year ?
                    calm down, thunder tits. i was correcting coastals post regarding the orgins of the sport. last thing we need is some canucks inflated ego getting larger.\\\
                    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                      • Aug 2013

Aw you are like my little brother when we were growing up.

Canadiens are so cute.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
                        Aw you are like my little brother when we were growing up.

Canadiens are so cute.
                        Like in Southpark when they play kick the Canadian baby (Ike).

Comment

• Dude
                          that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                          • Feb 2005

Why in the world would anyone in America feel guilty about our hockey team beating Russia? Even if Russia had won that game, there's no guarantee they would advance any further. They simply aren't as good as everyone thinks they should have been.

As for the net issue, it's in the rules that if the net is dislodged the goal doesn't count. I have yet to see any conclusive evidence that it was purposely moved. Also, don't forget that the officials supervisor that allowed the goal was Russian, so if it really was moved intentionally you would think he would have disallowed the goal.

Cliff's Notes version: Stop your whining. You sound like a baby.

Comment

• mightysimi
                            Buckle me in on the highway of sin
                            • Mar 2010

It's not like the US wouldn't have advanced to the quarters or semis. It's not like if that goal went in they were going home or anything. Regardless of where they ended up in the seeding they are playing well so I don't think it is really an issue. Looking forward to a solid game. Just hope it doesn't get decided by a shootout. Nothing worse than an important game being decided by a gimmick.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Thread summary:
                              Spike: WAAAAAAAAAHHHH
                              Everyone else:

Jesus, Spike, I usually agree with you in the BZ but you got thrashed here.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X