PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Mock Draft...

k-oneputt
02-21-2014, 07:43 AM
Houston - Bortles
St. Louis - Mathews
Jax - Clowney
Cleve - Manziel
Oak - Bridgewater
Atl - Robinson
Tampa - Mack
Minn - Barr

Buffalo - leaves the Bills choice of Lewan, Watkins, or Ebron. I think they go Lewan.

2nd rd. Serifan-Jenkins, Shazier, or G. Jackson. Think they go Jenkins.

THATHURMANATOR
02-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Ok I am no draft nick but who is Lewan?

k-oneputt
02-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Taylor Lewan ot-Michigan.

TigerJ
02-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Taylor Lewan is the third rated offensive tackle in the perspective of most mock drafters (based on the way the OTs come off the board). In this case that may not be a bad thing since in the minds of some (notably Mel Kiper) all three top OTs in this draft are better than any OTs in 2013 when Eric Fisher was drafted first overall. I think Lewan played his college ball at Michigan. He's very tall and reportedly plays with a nasty streak.

Jan Reimers
02-21-2014, 08:28 AM
I think we need a right tackle, who we can probably get in a lower round, along with a guard.

I'd go OLB or WR in the first.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-21-2014, 10:28 AM
I think we need a right tackle, who we can probably get in a lower round, along with a guard.

I think the Left Tackle/Right Tackle distinction is less important these days. A lot of premier pass rushers play on the defensive left now, and others flip sides from time to time. I have no problem taking a RT at #9, personally.

Mindbender
02-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Um, if Watkins is there I bet they run up to the podium like they did with Spiller.

Bill Cody
02-21-2014, 11:18 AM
I'm not sold Bortles even goes in the 1st round never mind 1st in the draft

X-Era
02-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Houston - Bortles
St. Louis - Mathews
Jax - Clowney
Cleve - Manziel
Oak - Bridgewater
Atl - Robinson
Tampa - Mack
Minn - Barr

Buffalo - leaves the Bills choice of Lewan, Watkins, or Ebron. I think they go Lewan.

2nd rd. Serifan-Jenkins, Shazier, or G. Jackson. Think they go Jenkins.If they passed on Watkins I'd be stunned. Even with the possible character issues he's just too good of a prospect to ignore.

tampabay25690
02-22-2014, 07:53 AM
I'm not sold Bortles even goes in the 1st round never mind 1st in the draft

He will be gone in 1st round

kishoph
02-22-2014, 05:57 PM
I don't think I'd pass on Watkins, that's even if he makes it there.

TigerJ
02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm counting on Bridgewater, Bortles, and Manziel going in the top eight. I'm not ruling out Derek Carr going top eight as well. That would be great for Buffalo, assuming they are inclined to take a player rather than try to trade down. If 4 QBs go, 2 OTs, and Clowney, that would mean only one additional player comes off the board; Mack or Watkins? That still leaves a very nice selection of talent: Barr, Mack or Watkins, Taylor, Mosley, Ebron, and whoever else you want to stick in that group. Worst case scenario: only 3 QB and only one OT go before #9 - that still leaves Buffalo with some good options including a pair of OTs.

k-oneputt
02-24-2014, 08:01 AM
I found a late rd. flyer pick for the Bills.
Instead of their usual wasted pick on a punter/kicker/small-school wonder we are smarter then everybody.

Take a shot on qb- Logan Thomas and try him at tight end.