X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GvilleBills
    • Mar 2006

Sidney Rice done in Seattle?

Sidney Rice to be released by SeaHawks, per text.
    Dude was a baller, sucks to see guys never recover from injuries. I remember the game that Moats knocked Favre out of, Rice was taking our lunch money.
    Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds
  • jimmifli
    • Nov 2006

Re: Sidney Rice done in Seattle?

Originally posted by GvilleBills View Post
    I remember the game that Moats knocked Favre out of, Rice was taking our lunch money.
    As a Bills fan I think this statement is pretty common:

I remember that game, [Insert Running Back] was taking our lunch money.

Comment

• The Jokeman
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by GvilleBills View Post
      Sidney Rice to be released by SeaHawks, per text.
      Dude was a baller, sucks to see guys never recover from injuries. I remember the game that Moats knocked Favre out of, Rice was taking our lunch money.
      Outside 2009 Rice hasn't been anything much special. I could see signing him but he's not on the top of my list he's only played two full seasons of seven years in the league.

Comment

• GvilleBills
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
        Outside 2009 Rice hasn't been anything much special. I could see signing him but he's not on the top of my list he's only played two full seasons of seven years in the league.
        I wouldn't sign him either, unless vet minimum.
        Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

The problem with Rice is he did one thing really well, and when you get hurt as much as him that one thing is going to take the biggest hit. His speed.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
          X