X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

Tim Graham - Marrone and Whaley met by stalemate

His new blog about marrone and Whaley wanting to get ride of Pittman overdorf and bud carpenter just sounds stupid to me.

These guys work for Brandon and Whaley and will do what they say. I am sure they tell overdorf look we will not pay more than x for bryd but try to get less or get him down to x. Littman is just an accountant and does not make football decisions.

Now bud carpenter this could be the one thing that I could see as an issue. That being said most of our guys come back from injury fast. The problem is preventive measures to make sure the groin hamstrings and other muscles don't get hurt.

I just think graham is trying to stir something up and make the bills look as much of a joke as the browns for some reason.

He did not include any comments from overdorf littman or carpenter on their job status or what the parameters are so really his source could have been just him making something up.

I do not have a link as I am on iPhone but it USA big thread on bb.com message board and I am sure on the buff news website
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Tim graham thread

And this, boys and girls, is what business people call an "organizational cluster****"

This is what happens when you make the marketing boy CEO.

Last edited by Dude; 02-25-2014, 06:47 AM. Reason: Please don't bypass language filters

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

People don't get along at a large workplace. Certain people never get fired due to who they know.

Wow, that NEVER happens !
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kishoph
        • Jun 2003

"The sources say."

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Regardless of how true the reports actually are, I would surmise there is at least some validity to the situation. Hell, I've been wanting to get rid of Littman for years, and there is no way Overdorf should be in the driver's seat over Whaley when it comes to negotiating contracts. Carpenter is kind of a non-issue, and I can a see a little bit of 'But, we want our guy in there...' at play with his position.

Brandon better get his head out of his ass and get the organizational structure straightened out, some view Ralph as the evil emperor on the throne, but Littman and Overdorf have done far more damage over the years. Time for those two to go bye-bye.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • May 2024

We will have to live with this until a new owner cleans house.

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Overdorf and Littman run this franchise from Detroit for Ralph.

the question becomes... how strong is Brandon and does he really want to change this franchise?

considering that the Byrd negotiations are not being handled by Whaley, I think we have our answer.

i, for one, applaud Graham for writing this.

here in lies the real problem with the Bills.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

And btw... look at the end of the article. Fool's Gold is mentioned. There's even a link.

Comment

• coastal
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
                  These guys work for Brandon and Whaley
                  as a facade... sure.

in reality, Brandon works for Littman and Overdorf.

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

the bigger question is wtf is wrong with desertfox?

seriously dude, no offense but im assuming you suffered horrific brain damage as a result of a car accident or redneck inbreeding or both but how can you AGAIN post comments about what somebody else said online and NOT post a link? its like groundhog deja vu day all over again with you

brain damage is a hell of an injury and i feel bad for your withered cerebral cortex but for the love of dog cmon
                    Last edited by Meathead; 02-24-2014, 07:22 AM.
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Turf
                      • Jul 2002

Stew Barber all over again. And everything changed once we got rid of him.
                      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Re: Tim Graham - Marrone and Whaley met by stalemate

Why should anyone believe Tim Graham after that BS article he wrote about Stevie that Marrone had to personally refute?

Comment

• jimmifli
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                          considering that the Byrd negotiations are not being handled by Whaley, I think we have our answer.
                          That's insane.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                            the bigger question is wtf is wrong with desertfox?

seriously dude, no offense but im assuming you suffered horrific brain damage as a result of a car accident or redneck inbreeding or both but how can you AGAIN post comments about what somebody else said online and NOT post a link? its like groundhog deja vu day all over again with you

brain damage is a hell of an injury and i feel bad for your withered cerebral cortex but for the love of dog cmon
                            Meathead I was on my iphone at 2330 PST when I made the post and could not post the link, hence my last statement.

I can understand the desire for a link to be posted, but I provided the location where it could be found. Have we become that lazy of society where if it involes any work we just F it.

As for the brain damage I assure I have a working and healthy brain.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                              • Jul 2005

Look I have no problem with Overdorf doing the negoitiating as long as Overdorf is working under the parameters that Whaley and Brandon have imposed on him. For example if they tell him look we will not pay more than X but try to get something that works for both parties and come back if they will not take X.

That being said if Overdorf is determining the value of X with just Littman then I have serious problems.

Whaley and the team have stated all along that good players will probably walk in order to resign what they deem corps players at priority positions. I think we can all agree Bryd is a top 3 safety but is safety more important than shut down corner, Pass rusher, and Interior DL?

Comment

Working...
                              X