PDA

View Full Version : A list of under the radar UFA's... Right up Whaleys alley

X-Era
02-24-2014, 08:33 PM
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/24455898/nfl-monday-combine-musings-under-the-radar-free-agents-to-watch

Some of the guys we've been talking about make the list.

YardRat
02-24-2014, 08:42 PM
I wouldn't consider Asamoah, Worilds, or Joseph as 'under the radar'.

swiper
02-25-2014, 04:53 AM
Asamoah or Saffold would be great pick-ups.

X-Era
02-25-2014, 05:14 AM
Asamoah or Saffold would be great pick-ups.Saffold is intriguing due to his ability to also play OT.

Pinkerton Security
02-25-2014, 08:24 AM
I just hope we sign someone I've heard of. I know this sounds dumb but I just want some sort of upgrade at a couple positions and without having heard of any of our FA's, that likley means it isnt an upgrade.

The Jokeman
02-25-2014, 09:08 AM
Saffold is intriguing due to his ability to also play OT.

Rodger that ;)

IlluminatusUIUC
02-25-2014, 06:52 PM
I wouldn't consider Asamoah, Worilds, or Joseph as 'under the radar'.

Asomoah is an interior lineman on a mid market team who's never made a pro bowl. That doesn't mean he's bad, but only the most fanatical of fans know who he is.

YardRat
02-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Asomoah is an interior lineman on a mid market team who's never made a pro bowl. That doesn't mean he's bad, but only the most fanatical of fans know who he is.

I would think any fan that follows the off-season even a little bit have heard of all three, and probably consider them to be at or very near the top the list relative to their position. To me, under-the-radar insinuates guys who probably won't demand the same attention as them.

BuffaloRedleg
02-26-2014, 02:45 AM

I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or saddened that I know who that is now that you said that.

I don't even care anymore.