• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

New Sabres staff won't wait to make announcement IF or AFTER trade is made

Murray on Hockey Hotline today... a caller called the show and asked Murray when the Sabres make a trade will us the Sabres fans have to wait (like Regier used to) or will you call the deal right after a deal is made? Murray said that himself or someone from the front office would be available to make that announcement and take questions as soon as a deal is struck, "It will either be myself, Pat (LaFontaine), Craig (Patrick), Kevin (Devine), or Michael (Gilbert)VP of Public and Community Relations". that's how ran things in Ottawa
    Last edited by DetDannyWilliams; 02-26-2014, 04:54 PM.
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: New Sabres staff won't wait to make announcement IF or AFTER trade is made

Originally posted by DetDannyWilliams View Post
    Murray on Hockey Hotline today... a caller called the show and asked Murray when the Sabres make a trade will us the Sabres fans have to wait (like Regier used to) or will you call the deal right after a deal is made? Murray said that himself or someone from the front office would be available to make that announcement and take questions as soon as a deal is struck, "It will either be myself, Pat (LaFontaine), Craig (Patrick), Kevin (Devine), or Michael (Gilbert)VP of Public and Community Relations". that's how ran things in Ottawa
    I forget sometimes about Craig Patrick. Awesome that he's in the organization.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍