PDA

View Full Version : New Sabres staff won't wait to make announcement IF or AFTER trade is made

DetDannyWilliams
02-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Murray on Hockey Hotline today... a caller called the show and asked Murray when the Sabres make a trade will us the Sabres fans have to wait (like Regier used to) or will you call the deal right after a deal is made? Murray said that himself or someone from the front office would be available to make that announcement and take questions as soon as a deal is struck, "It will either be myself, Pat (LaFontaine), Craig (Patrick), Kevin (Devine), or Michael (Gilbert)VP of Public and Community Relations". that's how ran things in Ottawa

WagonCircler
02-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Murray on Hockey Hotline today... a caller called the show and asked Murray when the Sabres make a trade will us the Sabres fans have to wait (like Regier used to) or will you call the deal right after a deal is made? Murray said that himself or someone from the front office would be available to make that announcement and take questions as soon as a deal is struck, "It will either be myself, Pat (LaFontaine), Craig (Patrick), Kevin (Devine), or Michael (Gilbert)VP of Public and Community Relations". that's how ran things in Ottawa

I forget sometimes about Craig Patrick. Awesome that he's in the organization.