PDA

View Full Version : Season Opener Tickets.....

Valerie
07-15-2003, 09:18 AM
Is anyone in need of tickets to the opener? I have my name in to the Buffalo Bills office for six (6) tickets and I'm getting a call back saying they had them available. I'd be happy to get the tickets if someone wants them. Please let me know as soon as possible, so I can call the guy back and let him know.

Thanks! :)

Novacane
07-15-2003, 09:32 AM
I could use 2 J

Valerie
07-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Okay. That's two for Fairway. I plan on calling the ticket office back today by 3pm. So, if any of you are interested, I could still buy 4 more, but you have to let me know ASAP!

Thanks! :)

Valerie
07-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Nevermind! They were calling to tell me they did NOT have any tickets available for the opener, not to tell me they did. He left an unclear message on my phone. :(

He's going to keep my name on the list in case any become available but as it stands now, there are NO tickets left for this game, unless you want to sit alone.

I'll keep you all posted. Sorry, Fairway. :(

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:54 AM
Way to get everyone's hopes up jaded. :mad:

Novacane
07-15-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Really! I think she was just trying to pad her zonebuck total:bowl:

Earthquake Enyart
07-15-2003, 11:01 AM
Bet she'd have had a ticket for some people....
Like a minion, perhaps. :eek:

Valerie
07-15-2003, 11:03 AM
I'm so sorry, everyone. I feel awful! He called me twice regarding my ticket order. Why would he call if they didn't have any tickets to sell me? I was just as surprised as all of you. He will keep my name on his list though, just in case. Again, I'm really sorry. You can all beat me up when you see me in September.

Novacane
07-15-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
! He called me twice regarding my ticket order. Why would he call if they didn't have any tickets to sell me?

He has a crush on you? :idunno:

R. Rich
07-15-2003, 01:23 PM
Hey Fairway, does this mean that you don't have tickets to the game, or were you looking for extra tickets for someone else?

The Natrix
07-15-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

****, I was literally jumping out of my seat. I would surely have took two and gave you ten bucksfor your troubles. Your killing me J7!