PDA

View Full Version : Byrd's foot injury would of kept him off the field if the Bills tagged him

Skooby
03-02-2014, 02:16 PM
He basically warned the team last year is going to seem like a full season if they use the tag again. The happy little negotiation story was a sarcastic cover for the real story, he doesn't want to be a Bills player or have anything to do with us anymore.

Next story you will hear about is how hard the Bills tried & how much Byrd is going to miss Buffalo afterwards to play nice in the press. There's true hate that Parker creates between teams & their players, all in the name of extra money. It's making me sick that we lost a good one, a homegrown talent.

gr8slayer
03-02-2014, 02:19 PM
He basically warned the team last year is going to seem like a full season if they use the tag again. The happy little negotiation story was a sarcastic cover for the real story.

Next story you will hear about is how hard the Bills tried & how much Byrd is going to miss Buffalo afterwards to play nice in the press. There's true hate that Parker creates between teams & their players, all in the name of extra money. It's making me sick that we lost a good one, a homegrown talent.
It's the Buffalo way. Up next, Alonso.

Skooby
03-02-2014, 02:35 PM
http://poopsenders.com

YardRat
03-02-2014, 02:55 PM
It's the Buffalo way. Up next, Alonso.

Considering some of the other younger players whose contracts are going to be up before Alonso, if it's that long between stretches of not signing a 'homegrown' player that would be a pretty good track record.

I would have expected somebody to use Dareus or Spiller instead.