PDA

View Full Version : I hate Drew I & II

justasportsfan
07-15-2003, 10:20 AM
That should be the Title of the BZ articles on the front page. It starts off with the Tittle at hand and ends up bashing Drew at some point!

http://www.nonstick.com/wpics/Sr3.jpg

:scratch:

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:22 AM
Let me guess. It's anti-Bledsoe, anti-Gilbride, and pro Travis Brown and pro Grant Irons.

Give it a rest. I guess BFZ doesn't want to be taken seriously.

justasportsfan
07-15-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Give it a rest. I guess BFZ doesn't want to be taken seriously.

I wouldn't say that.

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:25 AM
I would. You have a writer who’s relentless and vehemently against some players and relentless and vehemently in favor of others. That’s terrible journalism if you ask me.

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:30 AM
I guess I just tow the party line. I'm a Bledsoe lover. He can do no wrong.

WG
07-15-2003, 10:40 AM
Hey, write your own.

It's ALL based on facts, VERY well documented, unlike the article that prompted the entire thing! NO facts whatsoever. Pure opininated drivel!

WG
07-15-2003, 10:41 AM
I stand up for Gray and the entire D and I take heat!

Unbelieveable!

Novacane
07-15-2003, 10:45 AM
I hate the term "Bledsoe lover"......................I wish you would use a differant term Wys. I hope Maura is Drew's only "lover"

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:48 AM
I would write my own if I had the time. :D

Seriously I love the effort you guys put forth. Debating about the Bills is one of my favorite things.

I was venting. Is venting allowed - or is this place fascist ;) .

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Notice the wink. Please notice the wink! :D

Michael82
07-15-2003, 10:52 AM
I think Wys is too scared to put his name on the articles. Why else would you use Wile E. as the author? :rolleyes:

:snicker:

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I think Wys is too scared to put his name on the articles. Why else would you use Wile E. as the author? :rolleyes:

:snicker:

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Wys wrote it? I would have never known. ;)

:jetsuck:

:squish:

justasportsfan
07-15-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
I stand up for Gray and the entire D and I take heat!

Unbelieveable!

I didn't know you wrote that :snicker:

It's just repetitive wys. We are all aware of Drews weaknesses. No need to keep bringing it back. You stood up for Gray but turn around to bash Drew. It's almost like propaganda to get Drew to leave town. How many signatures do you have? :D

You bashed us for not wanting Rob on our team ( Just returning the favor :D ) and in fairness you too should post your disgust for Drew . BTW ,we were right and you were wrong about your boy Rob :tongue: . Drew has had only one year. Give it another year before you keep blaming him for lost games.

WG
07-15-2003, 10:55 AM
BTW, if any of those facts are errant, please point them out!

It's funny, that in and thru all of this, the one thing I'm not hearing is that my facts are faulty!!!

Just about every challenge that comes up is based almost purely on perception.

Field position is predicated on the notion that the D was responsble for ALL of it along w/ the STs completely ignoring how 18 TOs in key games set us back on the field.

Weather is once again brought up w/o any basis or factual information to suggest that high winds and temps below freezing or even in the low '30s were present in spite of the truth being contrary to it. Furthermore, the worst weather game of the year completely demonstrates the folly of that entire line of reasoning!

Then it's the lack of takeaways even though our D held opponents to well under 20 yards in more games than it didn't, and when it didn't, only one game where they allowed significantly more than 20.

Then it's Drew, the mighty Drew, who completely opposite all other QBs in the league, his monumental #s of sacks and key TOs are completely meaningless.

Furthermore, the fact, or am I wrong again, the INT that Drew tossed w/ 4 minutes to go in the K.C. game w/ us only trailing by a point was meaningless, right!

Please, check any of those things!

Or the back-to-back INTs giving the Raiders a TD and stalling two consecutive drives w/ us trailing by only 4 meant nothing, right!

Nahhhh!!!! All the D and STs fault!

How about that INT thrown to a DL-man and another to cost us serious field position. Meant nothing, right?

As well, I have 6 of Drew's INT's costing us more than 25 yards of field position. How much more I didn't keep track of. 5 of those 6 were in games that resulted in losses.

But those didn't matter, right? All the field position "stuff" was the D and STs fault, right!

This is really getting ridiculous!

We had ALL better hope that Drew doesn't play the way he did over the last 2/3 of last season or our offense won't do anything.

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 10:57 AM
:rolleyes:

Michael82
07-15-2003, 10:59 AM
:deadhorse:

WG
07-15-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

I didn't know you wrote that :snicker:

It's just repetitive wys. We are all aware of Drews weaknesses. No need to keep bringing it back. You stood up for Gray but turn around to bash Drew. It's almost like propaganda to get Drew to leave town. How many signatures do you have? :D

You bashed us for not wanting Rob on our team ( Just returning the favor :D ) and in fairness you too should post your disgust for Drew . BTW ,we were right and you were wrong about your boy Rob :tongue: . Drew has had only one year. Give it another year before you keep blaming him for lost games.

It may be repetitive, but I was responding primarily to that article in CNNSI.

Aren't you proud of me for standing up against the national media and for taking a stand for everyone on the defense last season and for Gray who's D really had improved as the season went on.

It may be repetitive, and you may say that "everyone knows" Drew's weaknesses, but then howcome that stuff is continually ignored by those who post the most, the FO, the local and national medias, still to this day?

And then to continue floating inane drivel as arguments. If the weather was that much of a friggin' factor, then go get the box score, post the temp and the conditions, and prove me wrong.

But you know what, I did just that thinkin' that perhaps there was some validity to that argument. You know what I found?

Nothing! Weather was fine in most games other than in the G.B. game and the Fin game, which BTW, was one of Drew's best games all season to slap that argument right in the head.

YET, those same lame arguments keep popping up as if the more the lies are repeated, the more truth there is to them! Unfortunately, to an extent, in this case a vast extent, it's working!

Weather, field position all as a result of anyone but the O/Drew, lack of takeaways even tho points are held to incredible lows, etc.

It's the same nonsense every time.

Then we get into Drew's playoff history. 6 TDs to 12 INTS, 5.3 YPA, 51.5% career and we're told he's awesome there and there's no way any team w/o QB performances like that would have done as well as they did. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and I've got some prime real estate just south of the Keys I'd like to sell ya!

Drew is a problem. He's got GREAT deep ball as long as he has TONS of time to get rid of the ball. He throws a very, very nice 20-yard out!

BUT, he's nowhere near perfect! He's slow to process info on critical 3rd down situations. He tosses totally head scratching INTs at the worst of times, times that cost his teams games! He is horrible if there's even one weakness in his OL. He can't scramble worth a plug nickel! If the play breaks down, he's next to worthless.

All of this will once again manifest itself this year. You'll see. I'm just curious how you and everyone else will handle it. I see some very trying emotional times yet ahead for many of you. Lots of tears, feelings of betrayal, anger at first. :D LOL

'03: "Jilted at last!" The truth finally slaps the NFL in the head like a Semi running a stop sign and into a car going thru the intersection.

We'd better hope that Brown can fill in. If not, it could mean our playoffs and season.

WG
07-15-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
:deadhorse:

You're absolutely right Mike, but the dead horse is a Bledsoe "who's poop doesn't stink!"

WG
07-15-2003, 11:10 AM
:rolleyes:

I notice that you didn't seem to point out any errant facts there BFO!

What's the matter, are they all true!

Anathema!

:D

Dozer's probably running to check the weather lines on the games before realizing he's completely wasted his time there...

WG
07-15-2003, 11:11 AM
Sorry, actually I forgot. It's not that they aren't true, it's that they simply don't matter.

Sacks only matter if you're not Drew. So do TOs and INTs. So does scoring, or a lack thereof I should say.

See, I'm quite clear on all this, it's those arguing the contrary who aren't! It's a persistent state of denial.

I mean us having beaten the Lions last season w/o Drew as our QB? I couldn't imagine.

Or the Bears. No way!

The Vikes, the same.

Cincy, man, we would have really struggled w/o Drew's single TD along w/ his lost FUM costing us 7 and the D holding the Bungals to 9 points! Us, put up more than 9 points against the worst D in the league w/o Drew. It couldn't possibly happen!

And Houston, I couldn't have imagined us beating them w/ some other QB and Henry rushing for 160 yards and 2 TDs. Inconceiveable.

Or the Miami game where the D had 6 TAs and scored 7 points while holding the Fins to only 10 points. There's no way on earth we would have won that game w/o Drew, even w/ Henry rushing for near what Drew threw for! Nah! How silly can I be in suggesting that all those games against horrendous teams could have been won on the strength of good D, solid rushing, and other things besides Drew's mediocre performances?

And that S.D. game. It was awfully nice of Drew to let Henry carry the ball in that last drive to add 7 more points to the 13 that he had already amassed through only 3 and 2/3 quarters of play. Very nice of him indeed.

I just hope we can score that same 13 points against Ds ranked in the 20s all year long this season. Man, if we can hit the 18.5 PPG that the offense generated, along w/ this new D, we'll be golden!

Call me crazy!

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 11:14 AM

I notice that you didn't seem to point out any errant facts there BFO!

What's the matter, are they all true!

Anathema!

Dozer's probably running to check the weather lines on the games before realizing he's completely wasted his time there...

I don't argue that your points aren't factual. I just argue that they don't tell the whole story.

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-15-2003, 11:18 AM
I hate Drew too, I wish we had Rob Johnson back......NOT

Novacane
07-15-2003, 11:19 AM

You're absolutely right Mike, but the dead horse is a Bledsoe "who's poop doesn't stink!"

You are going to find very few people here who think that Wys. You make it sound like everyone thinks he can do no wrong. Thats what gets people going......................I think.

WG
07-15-2003, 11:20 AM

I don't argue that your points aren't factual. I just argue that they don't tell the whole story.

Of course not...

The media does that!

;)

justasportsfan
07-15-2003, 11:20 AM
NObody is saying he's near perfect wys. He has had only 1 year in a new system and yet your constant negative posting of him has "bust" written all over it despite giving Rob 4 years of constant chances .

Yes, things need to change. Some of us (including myself) have come out to say, we need to run ,run, run before leaving it up to Drew. I would still rather have Drew over Jeff Blake or Rob (whom you wanted to keep).

You've made your point over and over again.
I guess it's best that we bring Flutie back. :snicker:

Novacane
07-15-2003, 11:21 AM
FWIW......................If you take away Drew's 4 worst games he really had an awesome season.:snicker2:

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

You are going to find very few people here who think that Wys. You make it sound like everyone thinks he can do no wrong. Thats what gets people going......................I think.

RIGHT!

That's the main thing I object to. It's either being labeled a "lover" or "hater". Never anything between.

Like me. I like Bledsoe. He's a very good QB. Not great, not the best, not even one of the best. But he is very good. In the top 10 in the league.

WG
07-15-2003, 11:23 AM

Besides, if you think they're factual, then you are totally underestimating the basis for this entire argument. You can't say you believe all that and then argue that Drew carried the day.

Either the D allowed only 9, 10, or 13 points and therefore won the game given that the O came up empty or not!

If so, then let's quit giving the credit to a QB who didn't do anything in the win. Certainly nothing short of below average given the opponents or serious underachievement in the scoring department!

You can't have it both ways! You can blame other aspects of the offense for not scoring as long as they're truthful and make sense. But you can't give the QB credit for things that didn't happen as just about everyone does!

The bottom line is that our O SUCKED for the last 10 games for the most part w/ one exception in the Fin game in the snow! So to give it all the credit for winning the three games we did in spite of anything to suggest that it was the O's doing is tantamount to lying.

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 11:23 AM

Of course not...

The media does that!

;)

They do ok. I don't base my opinions on what the mass media says. I base it on what I see when watching the game.

THATHURMANATOR
07-15-2003, 11:25 AM
BLEDSOE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 11:25 AM

You can't say you believe all that and then argue that Drew carried the day.

I never did. Hardly anyone did! You can't seem to get past this. See the earlier post from Fairway. See my reply to Fairway.

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 11:28 AM
I think THATHURMANATOR is the only one who is in total love with Bledsoe. :D

THATHURMANATOR
07-15-2003, 11:34 AM
I think THATHURMANATOR is the only one who is in total love with Bledsoe. :D

:scratch:

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 11:36 AM
Well with the Bledsoe for President comment and all...

WG
07-15-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

I disagree completely there FtG!!!

This article today in CNNSI says the complete opposite as well! Don't you think.

In fact, I read hardly anything anywhere, except from people like me who realize that Drew's totally overrated, that even suggests that his play wasn't responsible for each and every win last season above the 3 from the year prior.

I see hardly anyone as well talking about the issues w/ 54 sacks, 18 of the team's 22 TOs in 7 losses!

Can you point me to where anyone but myself considers those things to actually be very detrimental to the team?

I can't w/ some rare exceptions of some posters on this board. And while you say that, you'll then turn right around, or others will anyway as you can plainly see, and then talk about this upcoming season as if there are absolutely no concerns about Drew doing the same exact thing this season.

It's almost as if it never happened last year.

Meanwhile, party line is that the D sucked when it didn't! As I said, it played to a 7th NFL level over the last 10 games of the season allowing only 19.3 PPG. How many fewer points will you be happy in allowing this season?

How many? Anyone!

Meanwhile, we're all expected to drink the coolaid that says that the only reason we beat a team like Detroit, Cincy, Chicago, or Houston is b/c Drew was here?

Come on now! Isn't that a bit ridiculous!

I cannot disagree w/ you more wholly! Gray is constantly talked about as if he sucks when he did more w/ the D given that he had 4 vacant or sorely undermanned positions than Gilbride did w the O which had more talent all around arguably than any Bills O in history, and straight up too, not relatively speaking!!!

W/ the talent that we had on O last year, Gilbride and Drew outta be ashamed of themselves and completely unhappy w/ their individual performances over the last 2/3 of the season once Gilbride's simple-minded O was discovered and Drew's pants were yanked down both following that first N.E. game! Instead, Gilbride gets a promotion to an additional key coaching role and Drew is hailed for winning all of our games in spite of contributing only 1 TD/game in 5 of 8 wins.

It makes no sense!

Meanwhile, w/ the talent we had on D last season, remember, Robinson, only 2 LBs that were used, a bunch of bumblers at DT and absolutely no one stepping up other than Irons at DE, who only played in a limited role, the D should have been FAR worse than it was, yet, it responded to finish out the season by holding opponents to under 20 PPG average, down from about 34 over the first 6 games, and everyone *****es about the "lack of takeaways" and gives the credit to Drew again for everything.

It truly is unbelieveable!

THATHURMANATOR
07-15-2003, 11:39 AM
I like Bledsoe's politics is all. I hate him as a QB.......

Rude American
07-15-2003, 11:42 AM
Sorry, but I just can't take an article seriously when it uses terms like "look-see."

Novacane
07-15-2003, 11:45 AM

I disagree completely there FtG!!!

This article today in CNNSI says the complete opposite as well! Don't you think.

I am talking fans on this board.............not national media. Of course they are not going to analyze the Bills like Bills fans are. BF1 said it very accurately back a few posts..................he is a good QB.........not the greatest...etc.....etc......etc..............

Nobody here is saying his crap don't stink like you commented. At least I have not seen it. It agrivates people to have words put in thier mouths. Thats what gets the heated back and forth going IMHO.

SABURZFAN
07-15-2003, 11:46 AM
i think it's time for a mandatory meeting with all Ostrich Club members.

beware Wys.:snicker2:

Dozerdog
07-15-2003, 11:47 AM
I would write my own if I had the time. :D

Like this time?

"

"the bils had a good ofsesen an wil be mush gooder then the jest, dolfins and the new englind patrets. the defence will be gooder becaus of spiks and sam adems.'

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Like this time?

"

"the bils had a good ofsesen an wil be mush gooder then the jest, dolfins and the new englind patrets. the defence will be gooder becaus of spiks and sam adems.'

:baghead:

WG
07-15-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i think it's time for a mandatory meeting with all Ostrich Club members.

beware Wys.:snicker2:

If you guys come up for air/daylight, let me know...

Yeah, WTH, it's the beginning of the season, you don't think discussion of the team is gonna begin tapering off, do ya...

EricStratton
07-15-2003, 12:01 PM
The more things change the more they stay the same.

justasportsfan
07-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Sorry, actually I forgot. It's not that they aren't true, it's that they simply don't matter.

Sacks only matter if you're not Drew. So do TOs and INTs. So does scoring, or a lack thereof I should say.

See, I'm quite clear on all this, it's those arguing the contrary who aren't! It's a persistent state of denial.

I mean us having beaten the Lions last season w/o Drew as our QB? I couldn't imagine.

Or the Bears. No way!

The Vikes, the same.

Cincy, man, we would have really struggled w/o Drew's single TD along w/ his lost FUM costing us 7 and the D holding the Bungals to 9 points! Us, put up more than 9 points against the worst D in the league w/o Drew. It couldn't possibly happen!

And Houston, I couldn't have imagined us beating them w/ some other QB and Henry rushing for 160 yards and 2 TDs. Inconceiveable.

Or the Miami game where the D had 6 TAs and scored 7 points while holding the Fins to only 10 points. There's no way on earth we would have won that game w/o Drew, even w/ Henry rushing for near what Drew threw for! Nah! How silly can I be in suggesting that all those games against horrendous teams could have been won on the strength of good D, solid rushing, and other things besides Drew's mediocre performances?

And that S.D. game. It was awfully nice of Drew to let Henry carry the ball in that last drive to add 7 more points to the 13 that he had already amassed through only 3 and 2/3 quarters of play. Very nice of him indeed.

I just hope we can score that same 13 points against Ds ranked in the 20s all year long this season. Man, if we can hit the 18.5 PPG that the offense generated, along w/ this new D, we'll be golden!

Call me crazy!

Wys was happier when we went 3-13 with Rob at qb. He didn't start threads then of how Rob sacked, er...I mean...sucked.

Wys, yes Drew had his problems but you always harp on the negatives. What about the positives.?

Let's see, he broke franchise records "on his first year" . He brings stability into the qb position, something we haven't had since Kelly. This may not be a big deal but here goes....The entire team respects him and don't bicker about being locker room cancer etc.etc. !

Now , he still hasn't earned the right to be even compared to Kelly. although Kelly is a god compared to Drew , Drew broke Kelly's records. Obviously we played a different system then were both the pass and run were more blanced with Andre' and Thurman. Well, it's Drew's first freakin year!!!! Give it another year before you write him off.

LtBillsFan66
07-15-2003, 12:06 PM
:up:

Great post justa. You must be a stanch Bledsoe lover though. ;)

Michael82
07-15-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
BLEDSOE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

He'd be better than what we have now! :snicker:

:ontome:

WG
07-15-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by EricStratton

You got that right!

LOL

Halbert
07-15-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by EricStratton
lol. It's like deja vu all over again.

Bulldog
07-15-2003, 01:15 PM
Wys,

I really can't beleive that you are not a GM by now. You seem to ridicule TD for the majority of the moves he has made. Bledsoe was just another one of those moves I suppose.

The Natrix
07-15-2003, 01:42 PM
The only game that I completely blame Bledsoe for was the Green Bay game. Bledsoe is touted to be strong in cold weather but he sure as hell wasn't there. The D was playing inspired. That is only one game though. He played very well in many and sufficient in others. Bledsoe WITH a strong surrounding cast is more than capable of getting to a SB. I was in favor of getting Blake last year, however now I am completely confident in Bledsoe. Blake can suck it up in Arizona. I haven't seen any good FA's jumping on the Zona Bandwagon. Rob Johnson can't cut it as a starter but IMO is a very effective backup (for short streches.) After Rob was releasd from Buffalo, I really thought he would get I starting spot somewhere. I was wrong. <B>Wys</B>, who would you want instead of Bledose? Don't say Vick - I'm talking a possible aquisition either last year or this. Surely you can admit that Blake would have been only a stopgap for a year.

THATHURMANATOR
07-15-2003, 02:14 PM
I think Bledsoe is pretty good.

Tatonka
07-15-2003, 02:57 PM
you guys dont have to read his articles.. i have no problem closing them if i find myself getting irritated..

MDFINFAN
07-15-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
you guys dont have to read his articles.. i have no problem closing them if i find myself getting irritated..

Now that's one of smartest posts I've read on a board in a while..Makes a lot of sense too.:type:

Halbert
07-15-2003, 04:35 PM
Seriously.

And it's not like Wile E. is really ripping on Drew mercilessly. A journalist doesn't have to be neutral to be effective. It's an opinion piece anyway. I think some of you guys are considering the source and projecting a little too much of your preformed bias into the article. Pretend someone else was the author and it doesn't sound that bad. Besides, if you consider where he started before Drew played any games to where he is now, he's virtually converted!

MDFINFAN
07-15-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Halbert

Seriously.

And it's not like Wile E. is really ripping on Drew mercilessly. A journalist doesn't have to be neutral to be effective. It's an opinion piece anyway. I think some of you guys are considering the source and projecting a little too much of your preformed bias into the article. Pretend someone else was the author and it doesn't sound that bad. Besides, if you consider where he started before Drew played any games to where he is now, he's virtually converted!

Wow, I came to this board too late, if Wys was harder than he's been on this subject, I'm amazed..but ya'll got to understand, he's just passionate. :p:

THATHURMANATOR
07-15-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Wow, I came to this board too late, if Wys was harder than he's been on this subject, I'm amazed..but ya'll got to understand, he's just passionate. :p:

You have no idea man!!! :hitself:

Ð
07-15-2003, 06:14 PM
:rofl:

Captain gameboy
07-15-2003, 06:42 PM
Yep, and just like a pinball machine, no matter what the obstruction(s), we all know where the ball is eventually headed.

justasportsfan
07-15-2003, 09:39 PM
First you :spanku:

Now that's one of smartest posts I've read on a board in a while..Makes a lot of sense too.:type:

then you :kissa:

Wow, I came to this board too late, if Wys was harder than he's been on this subject, I'm amazed..but ya'll got to understand, he's just passionate.

Make up you mind finfan, you're just as inconsistent as your team. First they beat everyone's A$$ at the start of the season then they kiss everyone's in the end.

MD :nerd2: JUsta

SABURZFAN
07-15-2003, 11:36 PM

Make up you mind finfan, you're just as inconsistent as your team. First they beat everyone's A$$ at the start of the season then they kiss everyone's in the end.

:laughter:

WG
07-16-2003, 10:10 AM

Me, irritating...

:biggrin:

MDFINFAN
07-16-2003, 11:41 AM

Justa that was pretty good, but I missed the inconsistency point. I agreed with Tatonka's post, and I was amazed that Wys has been more passionate about this subject that what I've read. Where's the inconsistency, because I said he's passionate, well after reading him a while, how do you describe it? He seem pretty passionate about it to me.. Justa :chair: Md...Now this is how it's really done.

justasportsfan
07-16-2003, 11:49 AM

Justa that was pretty good, but I missed the inconsistency point. I agreed with Tatonka's post, and I was amazed that Wys has been more passionate about this subject that what I've read. Where's the inconsistency, because I said he's passionate, well after reading him a while, how do you describe it? He seem pretty passionate about it to me.. Justa :chair: Md...Now this is how it's really done.

If you are going to bash wys in a thread (you are the only one who does that. No one else does ) especially as harsh as the statement you made, then stand your ground and don't be wishy-washy. Again, it's not your fault, most finfans love their team at the start of the season and then start hating their team mid-season.

:chair: <--- you are sooo right. That's the way it's done. Notice however the smiley getting his brains beaten is in fish colors? Is that Teal or aqua?

MDFINFAN
07-16-2003, 12:07 PM

If you are going to bash wys in a thread (you are the only one who does that. No one else does ) especially as harsh as the statement you made, then stand your ground and don't be wishy-washy. Again, it's not your fault, most finfans love their team at the start of the season and then start hating their team mid-season.

:chair: &lt;--- you are sooo right. That's the way it's done. Notice however the smiley getting his brains beaten is in fish colors? Is that Teal or aqua?

But I wasn't bashing Wys, I do like to debate Wys, and the points I've make on this board, I've stood behind...like you're a passing team, or I like Drew's arm..I've never change my mind on that, and I still like Drew...He has limitations, but just about everyone does..Wys do make good points of the limitation of Drew..But I think Drew gives you the best chance of winning. And I still think that, Wys hasn't changed my mind, but i also understand his points..in other words, just because I have my point of view, doesn't mean I can't see someone's else's...that the point of debate to get the total picture out there, for this board, Wys does that well, Justa you know what I'm talking about, you've attack what you considered Homers on the Phins board..so if I see someone who balance out the board here, I'm not going to bash him, I may disagree, but it makes the conversations more interesting. AND YOU KNOW THIS..:pet:

justasportsfan
07-16-2003, 12:20 PM

..:pet:

Now your are scaring me. Like the fins colors that smiley is gay.

MDFINFAN
07-16-2003, 12:40 PM

Now your are scaring me. Like the fins colors that smiley is gay.

:lol:

Well while I bashing you, I mean debating your points, I wanted to show the lighter side of me too..You call it inconsistence, I call it understanding.:D

justasportsfan
07-16-2003, 02:39 PM

:lol:

Well while I bashing you, I mean debating your points, I wanted to show the lighter side of me too..You call it inconsistence, I call it understanding.:D

Okay, I take back the use of inconsistency instead I'll call it gay.

MDFINFAN
07-16-2003, 03:34 PM

Okay, I take back the use of inconsistency instead I'll call it gay.

That's a fighting word..it and me don't go together.:badboy: