Miami
New York
New England
Denver
Oakland
Chicago
Detroit
Houston

The Denver game looks to be the toughest, but that's about it. Oakland, Chicago, Detroit and Houston all look like very winnable road games on paper.

The home games look to be more challenging. A rematch against the Chiefs to redeem themselves after last year's biggest Debbie Downer Award - (Atlanta game was a close 2nd because it was played in Toronto), Green Bay at the Ralph had to make Russ happy, San Diego at the Ralph hopefully in late December, and Minnesota. Minnesota?

When's the last time the Bills played the Vikings at the Ralph in a regular season game?

I'm glad we don't have to play the Seahawks, Cardinals, Colts, Saints, Bucs, Cowboys, Giants, Steelers or Panthers.

Looks like the Bills have a very good chance at playing against Johnny Manziel with Houston, Cleveland, Oakland and Minnesota all drafting in the top 10.

Bills could also face off against Blake Bortles or Teddy Bridgewater.

How amazing would it be if the Bills defense got the opportunity to play against all 3 rookie quarterbacks?

The Bills should get at least one Prime Time national game besides Thursday Night.

How about Bills vs. Packers on Sunday Night Football in Week 2 and a Monday Night Football home game against the Patriots in Week 3?

I hope the Bills play the Jets week 1.

Night Train
03-05-2014, 05:53 PM
50% chance that Detroit road game is Thanksgiving day. (Miami)

Like the teams we play.

SquishDaFish
03-05-2014, 06:16 PM
I love the schedule now thats all in Buffalo

BillsImpossible
03-05-2014, 06:32 PM
50% chance that Detroit road game is Thanksgiving day. (Miami)

Like the teams we play.

Me too. If the Bills do play on Thanksgiving, they don't have to play a Thursday Night game. I'd rather play on Thanksgiving.

Don't Panic
03-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Manziels the only rookie who has a chance to be ready for an NFL defense next year. Here's to hoping we get all three rookie QBs in the first 8 weeks. Add to that 2 Genos and 2 Tannehills and we have a real good chance at 7 games off the bat. If we can win 6 of those and figure out a way to win 4 of the other 9 were in business.

wmoz11
03-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Wondering if Schwartz being here gives us an edge over Miami for getting that Thanksgiving game. I know he's just a DC, but it adds at least a little something.

stuckincincy
03-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Wondering if Schwartz being here gives us an edge over Miami for getting that Thanksgiving game. I know he's just a DC, but it adds at least a little something.

I'd say you are right...add in Ralph's Detroit connection, all the DET-BUF preseason games etc.

sukie
03-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Winnable road games on paper? I can't pencil in anything as a win other than o game vs the Fins and Jets based on probability alone. As for any WL on this list... Yikes alot has to be shown to me first.

I would venture that many fans across football nation are pencilling in the Buffalo as a sure thing winnable home game and the Buffalo road games are winnable on paper.

justasportsfan
03-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Home Games

Miami, W
New York, W
New England, L
Kansas City, W
San Diego, L
Green Bay, L
Minnesota, W
Cleveland, W

Away Games

Miami, L
New York, L
New England, L
Denver, L
Oakland, W
Chicago, L
Detroit, L
Houston, L

6-10 againwe beat Kansas but lose to Texans and fins?