X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Realistic 3 round bills mock

I'm taking into account mainly feelings. Unspectacular solid picks that just fit our style and how we usually draft.

1st- CJ Mosely LB
    2nd- Brandon Coleman Wr
    3rd- James Hurst G
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: Realistic 3 round bills mock

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
    I'm taking into account mainly feelings. Unspectacular solid picks that just fit our style and how we usually draft.

1st- CJ Mosely LB
    2nd- Brandon Coleman Wr
    3rd- James Hurst G
    Selecting Coleman in the second round is a bit of a reach. He has great size but the knock on him has been lack of separation which tells me he's slower than his timed forty. I could see him going in Round 4 or 5 of the draft. Yet personally I can't see us taking a WR early. As yes we need better production but we've invested a 2nd and two 3rd Round picks on the position the last few years I can't see us doing it again this year. Instead bring in a seasoned veteran and let our guys develop or when it's time to see said veteran go and/or Stevie Johnson go then draft someone.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Mosley (230-232) is smaller than Kiko, who I think will be kicked outside. Plus he had 2 major surgeries at Alabama.

There's a bunch of legit 2 down plugger types at ILB from round 2 on. Boreland,Skov,Smallwood and several more. Mack would only fit from the 1st round, since he has the size and physical game that fits at any LB position.

Schwartz runs a Wide 9 and wants size from LB's stepping in between the DT & DE.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Bangarang
        • Sep 2010

I hope this is not how our first 3 picks turn out.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          Legendary Zoner
          • May 2009

That would be the worst.

Comment

• Thief
            • Sep 2009

I would break my tv.

Comment

• Cali512
              • Jan 2012

The reach of Coleman would come because of the huge rush of WRs, late first early second. Itd be a typical desperation. The Mosely is not built like kiko. Hes shorter n his weight is compact.
              Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
              X