PDA

View Full Version : Realistic 3 round bills mock

Cali512
03-08-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm taking into account mainly feelings. Unspectacular solid picks that just fit our style and how we usually draft.

1st- CJ Mosely LB
2nd- Brandon Coleman Wr
3rd- James Hurst G

The Jokeman
03-08-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm taking into account mainly feelings. Unspectacular solid picks that just fit our style and how we usually draft.

1st- CJ Mosely LB
2nd- Brandon Coleman Wr
3rd- James Hurst G

Selecting Coleman in the second round is a bit of a reach. He has great size but the knock on him has been lack of separation which tells me he's slower than his timed forty. I could see him going in Round 4 or 5 of the draft. Yet personally I can't see us taking a WR early. As yes we need better production but we've invested a 2nd and two 3rd Round picks on the position the last few years I can't see us doing it again this year. Instead bring in a seasoned veteran and let our guys develop or when it's time to see said veteran go and/or Stevie Johnson go then draft someone.

Night Train
03-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Mosley (230-232) is smaller than Kiko, who I think will be kicked outside. Plus he had 2 major surgeries at Alabama.

There's a bunch of legit 2 down plugger types at ILB from round 2 on. Boreland,Skov,Smallwood and several more. Mack would only fit from the 1st round, since he has the size and physical game that fits at any LB position.

Schwartz runs a Wide 9 and wants size from LB's stepping in between the DT & DE.

Bangarang
03-08-2014, 05:40 PM
I hope this is not how our first 3 picks turn out.

BertSquirtgum
03-08-2014, 06:03 PM
That would be the worst.

Thief
03-08-2014, 06:03 PM
I would break my tv.

Cali512
03-08-2014, 06:05 PM
The reach of Coleman would come because of the huge rush of WRs, late first early second. Itd be a typical desperation. The Mosely is not built like kiko. Hes shorter n his weight is compact.