PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Ware about to be cut

The King
03-11-2014, 02:39 PM
According to Schefter. It's going to be a wild and crazy 24 hours.

X-Era
03-11-2014, 02:41 PM
According to Schefter. It's going to be a wild and crazy 24 hours.
Man I'd love to have him but he'll get really good money IMO.

The King
03-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Can't be that good otherwise they would've traded him. There's got to be a market for him.

feldspar
03-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Darrelle Revis is on the trade block, too. Word is that the Bucs will cut him if they can't trade him. Dunno why he ever signed that deal with no guaranteed money in the first place. Dumb.

Buffalogic
03-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Can't be that good otherwise they would've traded him. There's got to be a market for him.
Nobody is going to trade for that back loaded contract when they know the cowboys can't retain it. Cut is inevitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Darrelle Revis is on the trade block, too. Word is that the Bucs will cut him if they can't trade him. Dunno why he ever signed that deal with no guaranteed money in the first place. Dumb.
Still made 17 mil last year from the bucs and jets. Not bad for a one year rehab stint. Now he can play for a real contender with a ton of cheese.

gr8slayer
03-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Ware's best years are behind him, and he should only be considered by teams running a 3-4. His body just can't handle the wear and tear that comes with having to put his hand in the dirt on every play.

Night Train
03-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Doesn't he have lingering injury issues ? Asking .

I thought I read that recently but I could be wrong.

Jaybird
03-11-2014, 03:29 PM
he will end up resigning with the Boys. D Ware has a lot left in the tank. he was injured last season, but has been unreal on a crap D for years

gr8slayer
03-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Yes, he does. He got beat up last year when we switched to the 4-3, his body just isn't equipped for it. He needs to be an OLB in a 3-4, and do nothing but rush the passer.
Doesn't he have lingering injury issues ? Asking .

I thought I read that recently but I could be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

he will end up resigning with the Boys. D Ware has a lot left in the tank. he was injured last season, but has been unreal on a crap D for yearsI can guarantee you that he will not be coming back to Valley Ranch, not a chance.

YardRat
03-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Peppers was released by the Bears also.

feldspar
03-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Still made 17 mil last year from the bucs and jets. Not bad for a one year rehab stint. Now he can play for a real contender with a ton of cheese.

Still not a great decision for a player of Revis' calibur to sign a contract with no guaranteed money. He gets hurt, and he's plum out of luck.

The Bucs gave up a first rounder for him, so lots of people felt that he would be kept around for at least a couple of big-paying years. Such doesn't seem to be the case.