Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Revis Cut

How come I see him in NE?

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
      • Jul 2002

Imagine if the Bills traded a 1st & 4th rounder to another team for a veteran, paid the guy millions & cut him after 1 season? This board would explode with worst management in the NFL posts.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by coastal View Post
        How come I see him in NE?
        Because he heads up there often for the seafood. I often saw Irv Weinstein at McDonalds back in the day.

I can't imagine New England ponying up the money he'll require though.

I think he'll end up in Denver. Because everyone will end up in Denver if it amuses Elway to have them there. He has some evil magic or something. I sent him an email today asking him if I can come work for him too, except I forgot that I had set up a fake John Elway account for a fake John Elway twitter and emailed myself by mistake.

If it doesn't amuse Elway to have him, he'll end up with the team that aggravates me most. Cleveland. If it doesn't work out that way, I'd say he'll end up with a different team I haven't mentioned. I know which team it is, but I won't tell you.

Anyway, I remember Irv Weinstein ordered fishwiches, so he liked Buffalo seafood and you probably didn't see him in New England when you saw Revis.

I think I'm overtired.

Comment

• The Jokeman
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
          Imagine if the Bills traded a 1st & 4th rounder to another team for a veteran, paid the guy millions & cut him after 1 season? This board would explode with worst management in the NFL posts.
          The only difference is before cutting Revis the Bucs signed UFA Alterraun Verner who was ranked among the top 5 UFA CBs available and gave him half the salary they gave Revis.

Comment

• The Jokeman
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post
            Because he heads up there often for the seafood. I often saw Irv Weinstein at McDonalds back in the day.

I think he'll end up in Denver. Because everyone will end up in Denver if it amuses Elway to have them there. He has some evil magic or something. I sent him an email today asking him if I can come work for him too, except I forgot that I had set up a fake John Elway account for a fake John Elway twitter and emailed myself by mistake.

If it doesn't amuse Elway to have him, he'll end up with the team that aggravates me most. Cleveland. If it doesn't work out that way, I'd say he'll end up with a different team I haven't mentioned. I know which team it is, but I won't tell you.

Anyway, I remember Irv Weinstein ordered fishwiches, so he liked Buffalo seafood and you probably didn't see him in New England when you saw Revis.

I think I'm overtired.
            Denver took Talib away from New England I can't see them getting Revis too as they put a bunch of money in Ware's pockets too so not sure they have the cap space.

Comment

• GingerP
              • Aug 2012

Pats signed Revis, 1 year, $12M.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mace View Post

I think I'm overtired.
                I'm exhausted and tired of this franchise.

being right doesn't make it any easier.

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                  I'm exhausted and tired of this franchise.

being right doesn't make it any easier.
                  In light of the Revis signing, I thought it would be a good time to point out that New England really does have some fine seafood, worth maybe 4 million dollars or so if you intended to make 16 previously, to some people. I just wanted to balance out my perspective to explore other valid viewpoints in light of have been unfortunately incorrect in my previous analysis of possible dynamic outcomes.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                    That's what happens when you radically change systems. Revis wasn't a fit in the Cover 2 so they unloaded him. When you've got a guy of Revis' caliber, I say you bend the scheme to fit him. At least Tampa doesn't have any dead money.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

Working...
                    X