PDA

View Full Version : Whoops! Cleveland Browns reveal FA Targets

The King
03-13-2014, 07:20 AM
During a Press Conference yesterday Cleveland may have revealed who they're after in Free Agency.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bijo_yoCIAA8QTg.png:large

Pinkerton Security
03-13-2014, 07:40 AM
idk if its a huge deal, but still pretty funny.

feldspar
03-13-2014, 08:15 AM
If you've been following the news, the Browns are projected to go after just about everybody.

jpdex12
03-13-2014, 12:11 PM
as protective as every team is nowadays, I bet this is a trick of some sort. Who in their right mind would hold a presser with that on a dry erase board as a backdrop?

feldspar
03-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Who in their right mind would hold a presser with that on a dry erase board as a backdrop?

The Cowboys.

They've shown their draft board in the background in Jerry Jones interviews more than once...in 2010 and 2013. It may have happened after the fact in 2010, but I think that it happened on day one of the draft just last year. People took screenshots and reconstructed the Cowboys draft board to a large degree.

Google it. It's a lot worse than what we are talking about here.

psubills62
03-13-2014, 09:49 PM
as protective as every team is nowadays, I bet this is a trick of some sort. Who in their right mind would hold a presser with that on a dry erase board as a backdrop?
Didn't exactly look like the backdrop. More like it was way off to the side and a certain camera angle was able to view it. Still a little odd.

stuckincincy
03-13-2014, 11:16 PM

Dunno - looked like a good representation of who they were looking at. They inked Hawkins to an offer sheet, Moats is evidently in their sights according to some.

Heh - such happened before. somebody here posted a similar pic of the DAL draft war room a season or so ago.

The King
03-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Tate met with them yesterday too

jpdex12
03-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Man, that is pretty comical. You'd have to think whomever was responsible for these things for each team for their asses reemed if not canned! Why don't they just give the opposing team a copy of their play book before they play them also?