• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

Mid to Late Round OT I think Bills may target

Cornelius Lucas

6'8 and 36 3/4 arm length.

I think he could be a target in round 5, well I would not take him befofe that round as he is not ready to start from a technique standpoint.

He has sneaky athletic ability and I think could be a nice option for us to develop as a 4th OT, so not dressed his first year.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Mid to Late Round OT I think Bills may target

Nice. Bills do find the under the radar guys. I'll give them that.

OT may be Round 1 but double up.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DesertFox24
      • Jul 2005

Oh yeah I want an early round ot to compete for rt. But I think Lucas could be a nice late round if there

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

I agree with you that this guy might be a late round flier to pair with an early round tackle. He's got some significant negatives to pair with his impressive size, so he would be a huge risk to take if you were dependent on his successful transition to the NFL with no backup plan. His downside seems to be centered around technique issues and generally sluggish play according to this scouting report: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...fensive-tackle
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
        X