PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanchez Released

ghz in pittsburgh
03-21-2014, 05:21 PM
On multiple tweets. Is he better than our current backups?

Meathead
03-21-2014, 05:22 PM
no

Generalissimus Gibby
03-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Jets haven't had any good qbs since Vinny Testaverde.

TacklingDummy
03-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Jets haven't had any good qbs since Vinny Testaverde.yeah because he was good.

feldspar
03-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Sanchez is a waste of time.

Also, there are reports that Michael Vick is a Jet. That team just seems a little to willing to continuously fall into the circus trap.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/10648890/new-york-jets-reach-deal-michael-vick

Big news day in Jets-land.

feldspar
03-21-2014, 05:54 PM
What a terribly cruel end to his career...I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a bean. He's worthless though, and so is Michael Vick.

Never feel bad for a multi-millionaire in the prime of his life. Just don't do it.

Cruel would be forcing fans to watch him play.

X-Era
03-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Didn't even have to open the thread and "hell no" was ready to go as the response.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 06:51 PM
As an avowed USC and NJB hater, I just have one thing to say: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

TacklingDummy
03-21-2014, 06:55 PM
If rather give Lionheart another shot.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:00 PM
What a terribly cruel end to his career...I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a bean. He's worthless though, and so is Michael Vick.

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

IlluminatusUIUC
03-21-2014, 07:04 PM
Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Bean = beaner.

Hint: He's racist.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Bean = beaner.

Hint: He's racist.
That's what I figured.... But usually racists aren't that blatant about their racism.

Skooby
03-21-2014, 07:15 PM
I give a care less, can he help back up our current loser core of back ups?

feldspar
03-21-2014, 07:16 PM
Sweet beaners:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tbF7C1PkAq4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Night Train
03-21-2014, 07:27 PM
He selected the party circuit over learning to be a QB and plunged off the cliff..

Move on to the modeling career.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:28 PM
Yeah, none of us like Mexicans, it's ok to admit. Even their women...they age like running backs

It's not ok to be racist, but if you are one, I guess it's better to admit it than to hide it. At least that gives other people the opportunity to dismiss every bull**** opinion you have.

Skooby
03-21-2014, 07:30 PM
It's not ok to be racist, but if you are one, I guess it's better to admit it than to hide it. At least that gives other people the opportunity to dismiss every bull**** opinion you have.

You hate everybody, so that makes you a God.

feldspar
03-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Yeah, none of us like Mexicans, it's ok to admit. Even their women...they age like running backs

I don't know about all that, but I figure I don't like Mexican quarterbacks so far after Losman...then you got Sanchez too, and I can't think of another one. Apparently, I don't like Chinese Tackles either, Ed Wang. Is that wrong? Actually, I DO like Wang if you catch my drift. Is that wrong? Send in the PC mob to ruin my fun.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:34 PM
I don't know about all that, but I figure I don't like Mexican quarterbacks so far after Losman...then you got Sanchez too, and I can't think of another one. Apparently, I don't like Chinese Tackles either, Ed Wang. Is that wrong? Actually, I DO like Wang if you catch my drift. Is that wrong? Send in the PC mob to ruin my fun.

Difference is, there in humor in what you wrote. He's just being hateful for the sake of being hateful.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:35 PM
You hate everybody, so that makes you a God.

Well if people would stop being such douchebags I wouldn't hate so many of them.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:45 PM
Mexican isn't a race. I see you live in Baltimore. If you lived in Texas or closer to the border you'd be singing a different tune. I get it though, the Liberal God of Tolerance says we have to feign liking them while conversing publicly.

You don't know **** about me.

I lived in northern Va for 10 years- during the peak of the construction boom- and still own a house there. The place is loaded with Hispanics, many illegal Salvadoran or Mexican immigrants.

My wife is Puerto Rican, my best friend is Salvadoran (but born here).

I'm around Hispanic people all the time, many of them Mexican. And yes, there are some who epitomize every negative stereotype about them, but there are others who are good, hardworking people.

You are hating an entire nationality. That has nothing to do with some "liberal god of tolerance." It has everything to do with you being a hateful, judgmental *****.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Easy there, chief. I don't "hate" them. I wish they (in general) would aspire to a life more than unskilled labor, that's all. How badly can I really "hate" people that I help support bi-weekly?

You said yourself in your own post that you"don't like" them. Not quite as strong as "hate" but it's not off by much.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 07:58 PM
I live among Cubans and I love them...in fact I love just about all Hispanic people. For instance all my g/f's have been Hispanic (Cuban, Argentine, Uruguayan, etc). Mexicans are low man on the totem pole though and are generally--keep in mind I've been saying "generally--undesirable, unmotivated, and overpopulated. Them sperms are amazing swimmers and they make their way to the egg like they're hopping into the Rio Grande. It's really uncanny

Yeah, that's like saying "I like all white people except those damn drunken, wife-beating micks with their whiskey, Catholicism and 12 kids."

DynaPaul
03-21-2014, 08:04 PM
Come on guys, why do we have these threads every time some team cuts a loser? Sanchez sucks and would not improve the situation here.

DynaPaul
03-21-2014, 08:06 PM
Oh and by the way... Hispanics are largely Caucasoid so if you're white think about that.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Sure, that's a sensible analogy if you group all Hispanics together--which I can tell you they would definitely not appreciate.

wtf are you talking about? Hispanics shouldn't be grouped together and neither should white people. But hating Mexicans because they're Mexican is still hateful and judgmental.

And btw, Sanchez was born here, which makes him American.

And **** you for making me defend Sanchez.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Oh and by the way... Hispanics are largely Caucasoid so if you're white think about that.

Well racists like DBP don't make that distinction- half breeds are still impure to them.

Meathead
03-21-2014, 08:40 PM

oh god noooooo!

CoolBreeze
03-21-2014, 09:23 PM
Well racists like DBP don't make that distinction- half breeds are still impure to them.

You know when trying to label someone who doesn't agree with you a racist bigot. You probably shouldn't use the term half breeds in the next sentence..

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 09:35 PM
You know when trying to label someone who doesn't agree with you a racist bigot. You probably shouldn't use the term half breeds in the next sentence..

First, I didn't try to label him. He labeled himself with his own ignorance.

Second, you should be founder, president and CEO of missedthepoint.com.

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Some might call the mexican remarks ignorant. Others would call them inconvenient truthbombs.

potayto, potawto
Any remarks universally applied to millions of people without regard to the individual are ignorant by definition.

Frenchman
03-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Sanchez will be a backup wherever he goes it seems!

CoolBreeze
03-21-2014, 10:05 PM
First, I didn't try to label him. He labeled himself with his own ignorance.

Second, you should be founder, president and CEO of missedthepoint.com.

Why sir? I got the point, I was just making another one. missedthepoint.com.. Lol I'd be so lucky since the only point I'm actually getting is there's political garabage being thrown around on a football forum. All because someone said bean. Just a tad sensitive we've become. We should be more on topic, focused on how terrible Sanchez is and how we don't want him here ever.

YardRat
03-21-2014, 10:06 PM
How about we turn this thread back into being about football...Mmmkay?

OpIv37
03-21-2014, 10:30 PM
^Amen, I apologize for the civil discourse about messicans. Sanchez transcends terrible. The butt-fumble is an icon of futility and if you need anymore excuses as to why he shouldn't be playing on Sundays, read theganggreen.com's famously long thread "Sanchez sucks...just sucks", which--much like the Fiedler finheaven thread--is their alltime longest thread.

He's pure, unadulterated garbage, with maybe a hint of texmex seasoning.
Opinions of Mexicans in general aside, I'm with you here.

I'm an over-educated suburban white boy but I still lack the linguistic aptitude to properly express how bad Sanchez sucks. **** him, **** the Jets and **** USC.

Skooby
03-22-2014, 04:06 AM
Opinions of Mexicans in general aside, I'm with you here.

I'm an over-educated suburban white boy but I still lack the linguistic aptitude to properly express how bad Sanchez sucks. **** him, **** the Jets and **** USC.

You lost me at the over-educated part, lol.

swiper
03-22-2014, 05:04 AM
You don't know **** about me.

I lived in northern Va for 10 years- during the peak of the construction boom- and still own a house there. The place is loaded with Hispanics, many illegal Salvadoran or Mexican immigrants.

My wife is Puerto Rican, my best friend is Salvadoran (but born here).

I'm around Hispanic people all the time, many of them Mexican. And yes, there are some who epitomize every negative stereotype about them, but there are others who are good, hardworking people.

You are hating an entire nationality. That has nothing to do with some "liberal god of tolerance." It has everything to do with you being a hateful, judgmental *****.

Now I know far more than I wanted to.

Famous Amos
03-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Sanchez is no better than Matt Leinart and he's gonna end up exactly like Leinart, a bum with no job. I just hope the Bills don't feel compelled to give him a look see. He's ****omg garbage. He rode the coat tails of a great defense.

jdaltroy5
03-22-2014, 08:48 AM
Yeah, that's like saying "I like all white people except those damn drunken, wife-beating micks with their whiskey, Catholicism and 12 kids."

Hey, leave my family out of this.

justasportsfan
03-22-2014, 09:51 AM
I kinda like our resident Mexican. Nenita. I mean the last buffalo fan as much as I like Dora the explorer.

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Oh God, just for the pleasure .... Danny, que lo convierte a usted en un ser mejor al típico Mexicano, cuando ni siquiera parece ser mejor que el peor típico "Americano"? No tiene esto sentido para mi.

Ahora bien, considero que Mark Sánchez aun cuando tiene Apellido y posiblemente raíces Mexicanas, no es, ni debe ser considerado como Mexicano, pues no ha vivido, ni ha sido educado por Mexicanos en Mexico, no conoce ni comparte nuestra cultura en general, y como jugador de Futbol Americano es un jugador promedio, ni siquiera aceptable.

Gracias por su perdida de tiempo y por su ignorancia para con el típico Mexicano y para con mi cultura en general, Danny.

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 12:46 PM
I kinda like our resident Mexican. Nenita. I mean the last buffalo fan as much as I like Dora the explorer.

Besa mi moreno trasero, cuantas veces lo consideres necesario, Justa!:drunks:

stuckincincy
03-22-2014, 12:56 PM

Heh - I took 3 years of Spanish in H.S. and about all I remember is "arroz con pollo" and "Me llamo es..." and "Lo siento."

Meathead
03-22-2014, 12:58 PM
¿Por qué los mexicanos tienen ruedas pequeñas stearing?

Así que se puede conducir con esposas.

Meathead
03-22-2014, 12:59 PM
¿Cómo se llaman los mexicanos en un trampolín?

Frijoles saltarines mexicanos.

Meathead
03-22-2014, 01:03 PM
¿Cómo sabes que estás en un baile de graduación mexicano?

Tienen una guardería.

Meathead
03-22-2014, 01:07 PM
¿Qué se obtiene cuando se cruza un mexicano con un pulpo?

Mayor selector del mundo naranja.

Mike13
03-22-2014, 01:17 PM

Fred Durst is in his avatar. That should discredit anything he says regardless of his racism.

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 01:20 PM
¿Qué se obtiene cuando se cruza un mexicano con un pulpo?

Mayor selector del mundo naranja.

Lo siento, pero no comprendo, intente con Castellano si es posible, porque su español apesta. Que tenga buen dia y vaya con Dios, amigo!

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 01:21 PM
Just called La Migra

Is that a Music Band? Cool, we can have a party now!

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Heh - I took 3 years of Spanish in H.S. and about all I remember is "arroz con pollo" and "Me llamo es..." and "Lo siento."

You and I could make wonders in Mexico, with that Word amount! :beers:

stuckincincy
03-22-2014, 01:27 PM
Lamm Gottes, der du trägst die Sünden der Welt…

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 01:45 PM
Ten Piedad!

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 01:55 PM
Tbh i'll Google translate when i get off the plane, but let the record show i didn't take the subject off football (again), just merely responded. OLBF, you seem like a nice enough guy and if you were one of the few to buck the trend i wish you nothing but continued success. If you're a landscape architect with 17 kids however, then, well...you know.

Eso fue lo que supuse, que necesitaba usted mi amigo, ayuda del google para traducir un idioma desconocido por usted, pero aun así, se siente con el conocimiento suficiente para opinar sobre una cultura que obviamente también desconoce. Muy inteligente de su parte, esto me queda claro.

Gracias por los gentiles comentarios a mi persona, pero agradecería mas, si en un futuro se detuviera a pensar antes de opinar sobre un tema que no conoce a fondo, como lo es ser Mexicano o vivir en México y compartir nuestras costumbres. Still I think Mark Sánchez sucks as a player, but as a person, I really don't know **** about him, so I won't make comment about it.

The last buffalo fan
03-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Whatever that says i bet it's a really sick burn that'll earn you some pity thanks

We are cool bro, go ****ing Bills!!!

more cowbell
03-22-2014, 02:53 PM
HIDE YOUR PET! VICK'S A JET!

justasportsfan
03-22-2014, 03:53 PM

Hey Cheech, me no speaky taco burrito

Meathead
03-22-2014, 04:46 PM
sópleme

Mike13
03-22-2014, 06:23 PM
That was a mod change, Mike...my original avatar was Stephen Ross, but they found it offensive

OK that was funny.

Meathead
03-22-2014, 06:39 PM
lol i used google translate for the mexican jokes. lets use other translaters to see what i said

¿Por qué los mexicanos tienen ruedas pequeñas stearing?

Así que se puede conducir con esposas.

http://translation2.paralink.com/

Why do the Mexicans have small wheels stearing?

So it is possible to drive with wives.

wives are handcuffs. i can see that. funny but not what i intended

http://www.bing.com/translator

Why do Mexicans have small wheels stearing?

So you can drive with handcuffs

well i said so THEY can drive with handcuffs but close enuf. correct!

Meathead
03-22-2014, 06:44 PM
¿Cómo se llaman los mexicanos en un trampolín?

Frijoles saltarines mexicanos.

http://translation.babylon.com/spanish/to-english/

As they are called the mexicans in a springboard?

Mexican jumping Beans

well they got the punch line but the mangled the joke

http://translate.eu/

What are Mexicans on a trampoline called?

Mexican jumping beans

perfectamundo!

Forward_Lateral
03-22-2014, 07:00 PM
:rofl:

Meathead
03-22-2014, 07:46 PM
¿Cómo sabes que estás en un baile de graduación mexicano?

Tienen una guardería.

How do you know that you are in a dance of graduation Mexican?

They have a day care.

youre telling me beaners dont have a word for 'junior prom?' guess i shoulda said quinceanera hahaha it still works!

ublinkwescore
03-22-2014, 09:27 PM
Hell, im part Mexican, And I cant stand a good portion of Mexicans. Many of them are family, And still think in third world logic where might makes right.

swiper
03-23-2014, 06:50 AM
It will be interesting to see how Sanchez does in his next landing place.

better days
03-23-2014, 12:13 PM
It will be interesting to see how Sanchez does in his next landing place.

Not really much to see other than Sanchez sitting on a bench.

IMO, it will be much more interesting to see how Vick affects the Jets.

jdaltroy5
03-23-2014, 04:42 PM

They have a day care.
That's a trick question.

Mexicans don't graduate.

JoeMama
03-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Hooray.

Now Sanchez can fulfill his childhood dream of being the ball boy for a euro-sissy soccer team in Spain.

JoeMama
03-23-2014, 05:38 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/68497bbcce22f3cb9018ae11adff7ce6/tumblr_mm6pi0rrct1r1thtao1_1280.jpg

Me gusta futbol!

John Doe
03-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Joe Kapp is 1/2 Mexican.

http://sportsillustrated.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1083841/index.htm

stuckincincy
03-24-2014, 04:33 AM
Say what?...

Potential landing spots for Mark Sanchez
By Marc Sessler Around the League Writer
Published: March 21, 2014 at 08:20 p.m. Updated: March 23, 2014 at 04:10 p.m.

..."Coach Doug Marrone made it clear at the combine that Buffalo isn't opposed to going in any direction at the quarterback position. Buffalo went out of its way to pair rookie EJ Manuel with a veteran last season, but that plan crumbled when Kevin Kolb was lost for the year. The Bills know firsthand about Sanchez's strengths and limitations, but he's an upgrade over Thad Lewis and Jeff Tuel for a team bound to cycle through starters in 2014."...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000336109/article/potential-landing-spots-for-mark-sanchez

justasportsfan
03-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Don't the mexicans mentioned in this thread (Sanchise and Losman) have more $$ than everyone on BZ except for The Last Buffalo Fan who btw, runs the biggest cartel in Mexico?

Meathead
03-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Joe Kapp is 1/2 Mexican.

so thats why he was so greasy

stuckincincy
03-24-2014, 09:53 AM
so thats why he was so greasy

His passes did seem to slip out of his hand.

trapezeus
03-24-2014, 10:09 AM
not for nothing, but sanchez specialized in being just good enough on teams with good defenses. if the bills really don't see EJ getting better in the first 4 weeks, you pull the plug on EJ and go sanchez and hope you squeeze into the playoffs on good defense. and you pretty much go all defense in this draft.

lastly, this pretty much pre-supposes that the bills only goal is to get to the playoffs and not be a real superbowl threat.

I don't want sanchez, but i can see how the bills need a sanchez type. they need a vet in a bad way, they need insurance to protect that ej is an injury machine, and they can't rely on thad (though he deserves to be on the team again).

Racism aside, the bills have put themselves in this position. Fitzpatrick was the ideal guy to teach EJ, but thanks to buddy nix and his inability to deal with caller id, we had to cut him. We would have been just as awful, ej would have had a season to learn, and we wouldn't need sanchez.

kudos to the front office for being managed so well.

Fixxxer
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM

They have a day care.

youre telling me beaners dont have a word for 'junior prom?' guess i shoulda said quinceanera hahaha it still works!

That is the only one with good translation.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Why are people taking about Sanchez like he is a stable veteran option? Has it been that long since they saw him play?

trapezeus
03-24-2014, 12:36 PM
Why are people taking about Sanchez like he is a stable veteran option? Has it been that long since they saw him play?

It's just in context of the bills youth situation. obviously he was ok to sheppard a team with a strong defense when he first came into the league. he never stepped up and was broken down from mismanagement. he had no running game and few passing tools to work with.

i think if you gave him those things and he wanted to prove people wrong, he might do it. I don't put that at a high percentage, but given the bills shakey qb position, it couldn't hurt to have another guy to look at if you think the defense is capable of pulling you through.

Albany,n.y.
03-24-2014, 10:25 PM
He's signing with Philadelphia
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10667053/quarterback-mark-sanchez-joining-philadelphia-eagles

better days
03-24-2014, 11:20 PM
He's signing with Philadelphia
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10667053/quarterback-mark-sanchez-joining-philadelphia-eagles

Too funny. Vick to the Jets & Sanchez to the Eagles.

Crap in, Crap out.

ublinkwescore
04-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Not really much to see other than Sanchez sitting on a bench.

IMO, it will be much more interesting to see how Vick affects the Jets.

Vick will be the final nail in the coffin in Rex Ryan's coaching career with the jets... Ryan will be a defensive coordinator in 2015.