All Bills nation in sorrow, what would you like to happen this year ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

All Bills nation in sorrow, what would you like to happen this year ?

The World's your oyster now, what would you like to see happen this year ??
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

Re: All Bills nation in sorrow, what would you like to happen this year ?

Such a tough day for the Bills. More than anything I hope this year brings the franchise clarity and direction going forward, both on (coaching QB, player development, wins, etc.) and off the field (ownership, front office, location, etc.).

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

I want the Bills to make the playoffs and win a playoff game. Too much to ask. I know.

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        The World's your oyster now, what would you like to see happen this year ??
        I would like to see you grow up and stop posting threads like this ad nauseum.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

superbowl run would be awesome. it's a story line even the NFL would be willing to pimp out. We'd finally get the presses 24/7. a bad team last year, stepping up for their fallen leader. And by november/December, Jim comes out and tells his story of survival and how it was hard, but that he did it.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

Agree with trapezeus; if "the world is our oyster", why are we not hoping for a Super Bowl??

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

I would like the bills to win the sb. Nothing less.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

"This one's for Ralph!"

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Realistically, I'd be happy with finding our franchise QB (pray it's E.J.). That would set the team up for years to come.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
                    shelby's big brother smilie smilie
                    • Mar 2007

I would like to see the Bills sweep the Pats next season and win the Division. Anything that happens in the Playoffs is just a bonus.

Comment

• malvado78
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by NaturalBornSpiller View Post
                      Agree with trapezeus; if "the world is our oyster", why are we not hoping for a Super Bowl??
                      You can now see the full effect of being bad for so many has had on the fans. Q:"If the Bills could do anything this year what would you want it to be?" A:"Ummm... Errr... I would really like em in some playoffs. Oh and the Pats!!! beat the dirty rotton PATS!!!"

Not me SUPERBOWL PLEASE!

Comment

• Swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

I would like to see Bill Belichick get fire ants in his pants.

Comment

• kishoph
                          • Jun 2003

Not thinking wins or losses, I'd like to see something painted in tribute to Ralph on the field permanently and for the season, something (initials) on the helmets and jerseys and possibly a black armband.
                          Also Ralph's owner box permanently closed, maybe black out the windows.

Comment

• Gibby
                            • Jun 2006

On the field I want them to have a Wichita State type regular season (aka go undefeated) followed by the first Superbowl win in franchise history. Off the field, I want an ownership group committed to not only keeping a pro football team in WNY but a winning football team that gets us a Lombardi every 5 to 10 years. This ownership group should be committed to building a new stadium with retractable roof that will be a part of a larger effort to revitalize downtown Buffalo.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                              Skoobasaurus-Rex
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                              On the field I want them to have a Wichita State type regular season (aka go undefeated) followed by the first Superbowl win in franchise history. Off the field, I want an ownership group committed to not only keeping a pro football team in WNY but a winning football team that gets us a Lombardi every 5 to 10 years. This ownership group should be committed to building a new stadium with retractable roof that will be a part of a larger effort to revitalize downtown Buffalo.
                              The retractable part sounds pricey, how about an open air with wind guards all around the stadium.

Comment

Working...
                              X