• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Dan Marino

Last edited by Skooby; 04-03-2014, 09:00 PM.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Dan Marino

I don't know what this means but Dan Marino probably being one of the classiest opponents that I can say came from that era, him going to visit Jim was probably one of the greatest era friendships. Talk about a friend in need time to show up, I'm truly touched. Dan Marino just got crossed off my list of people that must burn, immediately.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

As much as I hate to admit it, I respect Marino. I despised him when he was with the Fish, but at least he's a decent guy. Rivals don't have to be douches *cough* Brady *cough*
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
        As much as I hate to admit it, I respect Marino. I despised him when he was with the Fish, but at least he's a decent guy. Rivals don't have to be douches *cough* Brady *cough*
        I'm not in any debate with this but what does Tom Brady have to do with Jim Kelly ?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
          I'm not in any debate with this but what does Tom Brady have to do with Jim Kelly ?
          Nothing.

I'm just saying that when the Bills had the rivalry with Marino and the Fish, it was intense but respectful (with the exception of Brian Cox).

The current rivalry with Brady has none of that. The Patriots- especially Brady and Bellicheck- are ungrateful douchebags who most likely cheated to achieve success. Win or lose to Marino (we usually won), at least we knew the defeats were honest.

If Kyle Williams gets cancer 20 years from now, I guarantee Brady won't be there to support him like Marino is there. I hate the Fish, but class is class. In the 90's, the Fish were our rivals but guys like Shula and Marino had class. The Pats have none.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Nothing.

I'm just saying that when the Bills had the rivalry with Marino and the Fish, it was intense but respectful (with the exception of Brian Cox).

The current rivalry with Brady has none of that. The Patriots- especially Brady and Bellicheck- are ungrateful douchebags who most likely cheated to achieve success. Win or lose to Marino (we usually won), at least we knew the defeats were honest.

If Kyle Williams gets cancer 20 years from now, I guarantee Brady won't be there to support him like Marino is there. I hate the Fish, but class is class. In the 90's, the Fish were our rivals but guys like Shula and Marino had class. The Pats have none.
            You could be right but right now all I can say is I'm pretty touched that Dan Marino came out of nowhere to respect Jim Kelly during a tough time, all things being equal it's not right to find a future issue that might happen. Dude, all things equal how does Kyle or anyone have anything have to do with this picture. The level of respect for Dan to be there for Jim transcends anything you dream of future scenarios.

I don't care about anything but seeing Jim get better, use your head before you mumble about nothing. Everything being equal, you posting this is completely ignorant on many levels. I actually feel that your post is a total disrespect of the moment, who do you even think you are to quote future illnesses? I'll safely call you a compete douchebag at best, more like a POS talking about nothing.
            Last edited by Skooby; 04-04-2014, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

You could be right but right now all I can say is I'm pretty touched that Dan Marino came out of nowhere to respect Jim Kelly during a tough time, all things being equal it's not right to find a future issue that might happen. Dude, all things equal how does Kyle or anyone have anything have to do with this picture. The level of respect for Dan to be there for Jim transcends anything you dream of future scenarios.

I don't care about anything but seeing Jim get better, use your head before you mumble about nothing. Everything being equal, you posting this is completely ignorant on many levels. I actually feel that your post is a total disrespect of the moment, who do you even think you are to quote future illnesses? I'll safely call you a compete douchebag at best, more like a POS talking about nothing.
              Spoken like someone who can't hold his booze.

I wish no bad will to anyone. All I'm saying is if that something bad happens to any current Bills down the line, Brady won't be there like Marino is. The only reason I used Kyle Williams is because he's the most successful current lifelong Bill, with the possible exception of Fred Jackson.

But that's irrelevant because you completely missed the point. When Marino played, he was a hated rival. But he showed in that photo that some things are more important than football rivalries. I don't expect any of our current rivals to show that kind of class.

It ends there. Anything beyond that is your own bull**** assumptions.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Spoken like someone who can't hold his booze.

I wish no bad will to anyone. All I'm saying is if that something bad happens to any current Bills down the line, Brady won't be there like Marino is. The only reason I used Kyle Williams is because he's the most successful current lifelong Bill, with the possible exception of Fred Jackson.

But that's irrelevant because you completely missed the point. When Marino played, he was a hated rival. But he showed in that photo that some things are more important than football rivalries. I don't expect any of our current rivals to show that kind of class.

It ends there. Anything beyond that is your own bull**** assumptions.
                I'll go with you have to perverse a moment with your personal negative fantasies about potential future time, all made up for you to justify your insensitivity. I don't care who's here for a future Bills' player down the line, speculating on that type of stuff is pure defication. You should be ashamed of yourself.
                Last edited by Skooby; 04-04-2014, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                    • Feb 2009

All I'm saying is if that something bad happens to any current Bills down the line, Brady won't be there like Marino is.
                    No he wouldn't I doubt Brady is friendly with any current Bills but most likely would go visit Peyton Manning

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Kelly and Marino have always been friends.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

Bottom line, Marino is cool and Brady is a d-bag.

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

I'd still like to see Bruce Smith just break him in two.

He was a major league whiner with the refs. Couldn't stand him.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                            • Nov 2007

Pot, meet kettle. (This thread being an exception)
                            I came.
                            I saw.
                            I conquered.

Comment

• Meathead
                              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
                              dang linked images dont always show up. this one is so good ive transferred it to tinypic and plan to spam it when you girls are fighting

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
                              X