• Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Bills sign Jairus!

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: Bills sign Jairus!

Jarius.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

That would be Jarius. Oh, sorry Gooby.
      Last edited by Jan Reimers; 04-08-2014, 01:51 PM.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Championship.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

his middle name is " Fodder "
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

Like the signing

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

the comments are hilarious

"Is he blind?"

"He focusing to hard to write his name." (from a black guy in a tux)

"y'all holding him at gun point?" (lmao. a hot black chick)

"Can that mf read? He staring at the paper like it's a trig test." (black dude in 70's sunglasses)

"wha dis word ova her be sayin?" "Mr. Wynn, that's your name..." (guy wearing a hoodie and concealing his face so yeah hes black)
              Last edited by Meathead; 04-08-2014, 03:13 PM.
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Swiper
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by YAHOO!
                ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) -- Defensive lineman Jarius Wynn has another chance to prove himself after the journeyman free agent signed with the Buffalo Bills on Tuesday.

The Bills become his fifth team in six seasons since the Georgia product was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the sixth round in 2009.

''I guess the biggest thing has been opportunity,'' Wynn said during a telephone conference call, when asked about the challenges he's faced in a winding career. ''That's what I think has been a problem. But I've been grateful and glad to do whatever the team gave me, and go out there and show my talent.''

Listed at 6-foot-3 and 285 pounds, Wynn split last season between San Diego and Dallas. The Cowboys were in need of healthy defensive linemen when they signed Wynn in October, shortly after he was released by the Chargers.
                Wynn spent his first three years in Green Bay, and the 2012 season with the Tennessee Titans.

Overall, he has 8 1/2 sacks in 58 career games.

Mostly used as a defensive end, Wynn has the bulk to play tackle. He is expected to provide depth on a defense that's making the switch to a 4-3 system under new coordinator Jim Schwartz.

''I feel like I have shown improvement to guys that I can play in this league and rotate in the rotation,'' Wynn said. ''But I'm not trying to be a rotation guy this year. I'm trying to come in and win the starting position.''

Comment

• The Jokeman
                  • Dec 2003

Alex Carrington replacement ie a guy who can fill in at DE and DT. Yet Alex might be a better ST contributor. I think it's a solid signing as think he can be at best a rotational/depth DE. I'd still draft someone in Round 4 or 5 to develop behind Mario.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Alex Carrington would have spent most of his time at DT in a 4-3. For Wynn, I think 285 is at the high end of the range for his playing weight. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills ask him to lose 10 lbs and focus on DE.

I think the Bills saw Carrington as somewhat expendable because of Stefan Charles. Their respective body types are pretty similar, and the Bills may believe Charles is potentially a bit more explosive.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                      Too sober for this...
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                      Alex Carrington would have spent most of his time at DT in a 4-3. For Wynn, I think 285 is at the high end of the range for his playing weight. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills ask him to lose 10 lbs and focus on DE.

I think the Bills saw Carrington as somewhat expendable because of Stefan Charles. Their respective body types are pretty similar, and the Bills may believe Charles is potentially a bit more explosive.
                      Considering he's got 8.5 sacks in 58 games, I think I'd rather see him as a small, but fast penetrating DT rather than a slow, useless DE.

Comment

Working...
                      X