PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

JATMtheJATM
04-15-2014, 09:34 PM
lit wants to come here and post? its not my place, but **** that.

BertSquirtgum
04-15-2014, 10:15 PM
I'd like some more drama to entertain myself. Let it rip.

MidnightVoice
04-15-2014, 10:18 PM
ryan says he wants to come in here and set the record straight but says he never got the verification link. he says he wants you to verify him manually or something

id like to get out of the middle of this so do what you can to let him start posting

This could get interesting.

Mike13
04-15-2014, 10:57 PM
I see a **** ton of drama in this thread.

clumping platelets
04-16-2014, 01:05 AM
I left that asylum 12 yrs ago and have never gone back

Rick started sending me threatening PMs on Hockeyfutures forum until he was banned there

No regrets at all :cloud9:

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 04:46 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

To confirm or not confirm - that is the question.......

YardRat
04-16-2014, 04:53 AM
Somebody is going to have to, eventually, pull up the other thread so we can compare 'epicness'.

Dude
04-16-2014, 06:23 AM
Ryan doesn't know how to look through his email folders to find a message? But he's a super tech guy. He can always try to use his LiterateStylish account to post here. After all, you're only supposed to have one account anyway.

I'm not going to grant him special favors so he can come in here and tell more lies like his nephew or uncle or father-in-law is LiterateStylish and that one of them is actually running the Range or whatever else he will try to come up with. In every interaction I've ever had with him he's done nothing but lie, and I don't trust one single word he has to say.

The facts are out now, and I don't see what record needs to be set straight. He lied, again, to everyone and this time he even attempted to start taking people's money until he got called on his "Range stock" scam. He lied about his name and address when giving money to Blondie's kid. Now that is ****ed up beyond all comprehension.

I don't care or have a problem with anyone that chooses to post there. I was serious when I said that diversity of opinion and choice is a good thing. But you need to know what kind of person you're dealing with over there, and it's sick, twisted, and wrong on so many levels that Ryan has established himself as the leader there under so many false pretenses. Knowing what he's done and what lengths he will go to should be a red flag to anyone, so proceed with caution.

coastal
04-16-2014, 06:39 AM
To the idiots here that want to hear what he has to say like he's one proper side of unweighted coin...

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24265000/ngbbs507372b9f2e76.jpg

that means u wheelie.

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 06:59 AM
And for another link to Ryan/Quix and Literate

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/daquix/library/?sort=3&page=1

The King
04-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Ryan doesn't know how to look through his email folders to find a message? But he's a super tech guy. He can always try to use his LiterateStylish account to post here. After all, you're only supposed to have one account anyway.

I'm not going to grant him special favors so he can come in here and tell more lies like his nephew or uncle or father-in-law is LiterateStylish and that one of them is actually running the Range or whatever else he will try to come up with. In every interaction I've ever had with him he's done nothing but lie, and I don't trust one single word he has to say.

The facts are out now, and I don't see what record needs to be set straight. He lied, again, to everyone and this time he even attempted to start taking people's money until he got called on his "Range stock" scam. He lied about his name and address when giving money to Blondie's kid. Now that is ****ed up beyond all comprehension.

I don't care or have a problem with anyone that chooses to post there. I was serious when I said that diversity of opinion and choice is a good thing. But you need to know what kind of person you're dealing with over there, and it's sick, twisted, and wrong on so many levels that Ryan has established himself as the leader there under so many false pretenses. Knowing what he's done and what lengths he will go to should be a red flag to anyone, so proceed with caution.

BOOM!

Skooby
04-16-2014, 07:28 AM
Vetted.

coastal
04-16-2014, 07:38 AM
And as far as Blondie having a hand in sending Rick off the edge...

That little slut went after him with unrelenting cruelty without regard for feelings or manners. No wonder the rough and tumble Billsman cracked! Who wouldn't have under that kind of assault.

As a result the clubhouse collapsed and she's to blame! Burn her!

Talk about a pile of pubescent victims.

You "guys" are pathetic. Rick is an abusive control monger who's taken advantage of multiple people financially and of their volunteer time (some even quasi-defending him here.). lit is psychotic and a pathological liar who views this whole message board interaction as some sort of sick twisted game.

She had a role in this?

well good. She did everyone a service.

as far as I'm concerned... you should all be thanking her.

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 08:10 AM
Wait just one ****ing second…Are you telling me the Range had a Message Board HOF that people not only took seriously but actively campaigned to be "elected" into?

The inaugural year there was no campaigning. That was when I got in to the HoF. Not my idea.

Subsequent years had campaigning and it got ugly.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 08:23 AM
i always tell ppl that you dont play login games here and i believe that to be true

im going to go tell ryan he can log in here under literatestylish. pls give me a yes or no answer right now whether that is true. you say 'try' to use that id, idk why you would say try instead of just use but perhaps that was a superfluous word you just threw in there

The King
04-16-2014, 08:26 AM
i always tell ppl that you dont play login games here and i believe that to be true

im going to go tell ryan he can log in here under literatestylish. pls give me a yes or no answer right now whether that is true. you say 'try' to use that id, idk why you would say try instead of just use but perhaps that was a superfluous word you just threw in there

LiterateStylish is not banned he's free to use it as he pleases.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 08:28 AM
the reason id like him to get a chance to speak his mind is bc i think its the fair thing to do. the guy is a pathological liar and ive urged him to stop that, but thats a side issue. perma bans are virtually non-existent around here which is great, and if he follows the rules he should get the same treatment as anybody else. lying isnt against the tos, if it was half you negros wouldnt even be here

i think the accusation of rape threat is an intentional lie. it is a convenient way to win the sympathy and loyalty of viewers, its just another disguised mob tactic. two macho jerkoffs arguing and one says i can fk your wife better than you. boom theres the door and coastal walked through it. chickie is either loyal enough or naive enough to believe it, doesnt make it true

even a pathological liar deserves the right to counter that nonsense

The King
04-16-2014, 08:34 AM
the reason id like him to get a chance to speak his mind is bc i think its the fair thing to do. the guy is a pathological liar and ive urged him to stop that, but thats a side issue.

Hmm I think the term "pathological liar" is strictly a main issue. You can't be pathological on the side.

I probably have the least exposure to Ryan and his ways, but I want to fart on his head.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 08:38 AM
well im just using that term tongue in cheek. idk if hes really pathological, meaning he cant help himself. the guy sure likes to lie, but so do a ton of posters. if hes really the owner of the range we will find out pretty quick i think, especially considering the quality of the staff there now who will likely not put up with it

The King
04-16-2014, 08:46 AM
well im just using that term tongue in cheek. idk if hes really pathological, meaning he cant help himself. the guy sure likes to lie, but so do a ton of posters. if hes really the owner of the range we will find out pretty quick i think, especially considering the quality of the staff there now who will likely not put up with it

The guy is desperate for acceptance. He wants attention, when he wasn't celebrated at the Range he went off and tried to start his own forums, when that failed he came here and asked to be on staff when we said no, he threw a fit. He wore Rick down and got on his pedestal at the Range. Hopefully this fills the void he's been after so desperately. I hope it works out for him.

http://www.buffalorange.com/images/ranks/siteowner.png

This is coming from a guy who calls himself The King by the way.

As for all the other drama, lies and name calling. We're still on a message board, people need to cool-out.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 08:48 AM
btw - i dont mean to pile on coastal. i love that hes come out and admitted his role and that he regrets it. i respect that enormously, lord i wish more ppl were like that on these boards

but actions have consequences. if im right and the rape accusation was a convenient lie then it needs to be dealt with and admitted eventually if you want to live like a fair minded person. two lies dont cancel each other out

The King
04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
btw - i dont mean to pile on coastal. i love that hes come out and admitted his role and that he regrets it. i respect that enormously, lord i wish more ppl were like that on these boards

but actions have consequences. if im right and the rape accusation was a convenient lie then it needs to be dealt with and admitted eventually if you want to live like a fair minded person. two lies dont cancel each other out

I don't think any of the parties are capable of having an open minded discussion about that. Nor do I really want it dredged all over our forums. This thread has enough of that crap in it already.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 08:51 AM
if im right and the rape accusation was a convenient lie then it needs to be dealt with and admitted eventually if you want to live like a fair minded person. two lies dont cancel each other out

And you have personal knowledge that the rape accusation is a lie? You are actually accusing Coastal and Blondie of telling lies? Have I got this straight or have I missed something?

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
And for another link to Ryan/Quix and Literate

http://s203.photobucket.com/user/daquix/library/?sort=3&page=1

Not sure what I am looking at here.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
sounds about right regarding ryan

idk why he lies so much, lots of lies are told online just for fun but theres a limit. and he sure has screwed up prior attempts to get a fan site rolling. everybody deserves another chance. he says hes turned over a new leaf since having a kid. ok fine, idk wtf is true but whatever, i prefer to just give ppl that space to continue to evolve and see if they come around. doesnt really hurt anything, if he continues to lie it will be evident. and if not well maybe we finally get a redemption

Meathead
04-16-2014, 08:54 AM
And you have personal knowledge that the rape accusation is a lie? You are actually accusing Coastal and Blondie of telling lies? Have I got this straight or have I missed something?

i dont need personal knowledge, i have my opinion

i thought i was clear, yes coastal is lying. chickie idk, shes either blinded by loyalty or just naive

or perhaps ryan really did threaten them. i doubt it but its still possible

Meathead
04-16-2014, 08:56 AM
I don't think any of the parties are capable of having an open minded discussion about that. Nor do I really want it dredged all over our forums. This thread has enough of that crap in it already.

if you stick to your principles you dont have a choice. all you can do is sop and wait for an infraction

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 09:00 AM
i dont need personal knowledge, i have my opinion

i thought i was clear, yes coastal is lying. chickie idk, shes either blinded by loyalty or just naive

or perhaps ryan really did threaten them. i doubt it but its still possible

They are not lying.

jimmifli
04-16-2014, 09:03 AM
two macho jerkoffs arguing and one says i can fk your wife better than you.
I'm in Tampa hotel a few blocks from your house...
I'm going to book an appointment with her...
BTW here's your address that you've never posted...

In your quest to find the middle you've thrown out a few details.

Blondie
04-16-2014, 09:05 AM
Meatloaf you can go **** yourself and what little respect I did have for you is now gone.

coastal
04-16-2014, 09:06 AM
the reason id like him to get a chance to speak his mind is bc i think its the fair thing to do. the guy is a pathological liar and ive urged him to stop that, but thats a side issue. perma bans are virtually non-existent around here which is great, and if he follows the rules he should get the same treatment as anybody else. lying isnt against the tos, if it was half you negros wouldnt even be here

i think the accusation of rape threat is an intentional lie. it is a convenient way to win the sympathy and loyalty of viewers, its just another disguised mob tactic. two macho jerkoffs arguing and one says i can fk your wife better than you. boom theres the door and coastal walked through it. chickie is either loyal enough or naive enough to believe it, doesnt make it true

even a pathological liar deserves the right to counter that nonsense

Lit is using you.

he will email multiple people until he gets interaction going. Then he will flex and bend whatever it is that he wants to share with one purpose... to expand his influence and whatever drama he can seem to create.

It's what feeds him. It's likely his weird, twisted form of entertainment.

You wont accept it though for whatever reason, but it's likely what I've always said about you..

You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are.. that's your biggest weakness.

Blondie
04-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Whatever... I am done.

Jimmifli thank you, Dude thank you, The King thank you and Lecter thank you.

I am loyal to this site and the range can burn.

The only thing I am sorry about is not listening to my husband a long time ago.

I am heading back to the spin zone and going back to having fun around here.

:D

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 09:11 AM
As a wise man once said to me - "Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out"

Dude
04-16-2014, 09:13 AM
well im just using that term tongue in cheek. idk if hes really pathological, meaning he cant help himself. the guy sure likes to lie, but so do a ton of posters. if hes really the owner of the range we will find out pretty quick i think, especially considering the quality of the staff there now who will likely not put up with itWell we've established that he is representing himself as the owner, whether or not an actual financial and/or legal transition took place from Rick to him is something that remains to be seen.

Frankly, I don't give a **** who owns that site. Just don't lie to people about who you are and what your intentions are. A lot of people consider these sites as comfort zones and have friendships that have developed as a result of their participation. Being disingenuous has proven to be a bad move - I've seen it first hand over the years of my involvement with the Range, and continued to see it after I distanced myself from the site. What do you have to gain anyway? If the goal is to make money, then this is the wrong kind of site to try to do that. If the goal is to be universally liked and respected as "the man" when it comes to Buffalo Bills fan sites, then being a dick to people is definitely the wrong way to go about it. Just be fair and provide a good place for people to hang out without all the drama and bull****.

In that vein, Ryan has one account here: LiterateStylish. His previous incarnations have been banned and no further accounts will be allowed, including microscopes. He has the Range to use as a vehicle to address his past behavior, and if he's smart he will be issuing a mea culpa in the near future once enough people recognize who he really is. He will not be allowed to further drag this out here. The drama was created there and it needs to be addressed there as well. There's been enough name-calling and accusations flung in this very thread over the past few days and if we let him post in it things will only get worse. He also has access to the many email accounts he's created over the years and can reach out to those who he feels he needs to apologize to.

We've all had a few laughs at his expense in this thread, mostly at how incredibly bad he is at lying and covering his tracks, but now that everyone knows the truth perhaps it's time to stop kicking a guy when he's down.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Seems like a couple people here are starting to squirm a little. Like they're trying to silence the conversation for fear of being exposed as liars.

I was married to a pathological liar for many years. You learn to read between the "lies" to get to the truth.

Just as I figured out quickly, with no help needed, that Microscopes was Lit, I'm really starting to think that what Meat, and specifically what Feldspar posted is true. That "I could F your wife better than you" are merely words thrown out in a heated dick measuring contest, as are "I'll fight you right now! Here's where I am. I'm in your town. Come get some."

These two things do not amount to a threat of rape, but it seems they have purposefully been misrepresented as such in order to gain sympathy by people who are just as disturbed in their own way as Lit.

Just because Lit is lying doesn't mean that Blondie isn't too. An exaggeration like this one = a lie. Especially given the intent.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 09:22 AM
and you all know it didnt happen too

if you really believed it you would have perma banned him. if you make me believe it, hire me and my first action would be to permaban him

at best youve talked yourselves into believing something you ultimately know isnt true for some kind of sick bonding ritual

i believe im fully aware what kind of lunatic ryan is. doesnt mean he would leap to this rape your wife thing. the other scenario is just far more likely based on what i have observed

yall know if i ever realize im wrong i will apologize. i do it all the time. dont think this is one of them. deal with it

Meathead
04-16-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm in Tampa hotel a few blocks from your house...
I'm going to book an appointment with her...
BTW here's your address that you've never posted...

In your quest to find the middle you've thrown out a few details.

this was definitely taking it too far. but this was after coastal already exploited the situation

ryan may ultimately have to pay for letting coastal bait him into that very difficult liability. doesnt mean the initial far more serious allegation is true

Dude
04-16-2014, 09:26 AM

even a pathological liar deserves the right to counter that nonsenseYou must have missed the part where he's been banned at this site many, many times before because he couldn't follow the rules. Second chances are great, after about the tenth chance odds are pretty good that nothing's ever going to change.

Dude
04-16-2014, 09:29 AM
Seems like a couple people here are starting to squirm a little. Like they're trying to silence the conversation for fear of being exposed as liars.

I was married to a pathological liar for many years. You learn to read between the "lies" to get to the truth.

Just as I figured out quickly, with no help needed, that Microscopes was Lit, I'm really starting to think that what Meat, and specifically what Feldspar posted is true. That "I could F your wife better than you" are merely words thrown out in a heated dick measuring contest, as are "I'll fight you right now! Here's where I am. I'm in your town. Come get some."

These two things do not amount to a threat of rape, but it seems they have purposefully been misrepresented as such in order to gain sympathy by people who are just as disturbed in their own way as Lit.

Just because Lit is lying doesn't mean that Blondie isn't too. An exaggeration like this one = a lie. Especially given the intent.Go deal with Ryan on his site. The only liar I've been concerned with exposing is Ryan. If you want to confront him and expose the truth about what threats he did or didn't make then go find him at the Range and talk to him there. We are under no obligation here to be the forum for a discussion on rape accusations that came from another website.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 09:32 AM
coastals best move now is to soft sell it

yeah maybe i wanted to believe it too much. i let it go too far then i didnt know what to believe. maybe i tried catching him in something and i wasnt sure if it backfired or and i didnt know how to get out of it. i probably deserve just as much criticism as anybody

good luck

Dude
04-16-2014, 09:32 AM
and you all know it didnt happen too

if you really believed it you would have perma banned him. if you make me believe it, hire me and my first action would be to permaban him

at best youve talked yourselves into believing something you ultimately know isnt true for some kind of sick bonding ritual

i believe im fully aware what kind of lunatic ryan is. doesnt mean he would leap to this rape your wife thing. the other scenario is just far more likely based on what i have observed

yall know if i ever realize im wrong i will apologize. i do it all the time. dont think this is one of them. deal with itI don't know if you're talking to me, but why the hell would we ban him because he allegedly threatened someone who wasn't a member here at the time on another site? His past aliases were banned because he violated TOS and was a general pain in the ass at this site.

The fact that we never banned LiterateStylish is pretty generous in my opinion.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 09:34 AM
You must have missed the part where he's been banned at this site many, many times before because he couldn't follow the rules. Second chances are great, after about the tenth chance odds are pretty good that nothing's ever going to change.

well that would be fine with me. i was just trying to find out whether he could post or not. youve always been reasonable about access so that was never an issue for me

which of course also works in my favor this time. no way you let a real rapist get another chance. a threat is an action imo. if you thot this one was real, well you know

Meathead
04-16-2014, 09:35 AM
if you have any new issues you can pm me. you guys are about to go into one of your feeding frenzies so ill let you have at it. anything urgent should be a pm or ill see you in a few days. unless ryan really has the balls to show up, then i GOTTA come back

Dude
04-16-2014, 09:37 AM
well that would be fine with me. i was just trying to find out whether he could post or not. youve always been reasonable about access so that was never an issue for me

which of course also works in my favor this time. no way you let a real rapist get another chance. a threat is an action imo. if you thot this one was real, well you know
Again, why do we care what he said on another site? It has absolutely no bearing on his status here. None. I don't know how much plainer I can make it. If you get banned here it's because you violated the TOS here or were disruptive here.

jimmifli
04-16-2014, 09:38 AM
this was definitely taking it too far. but this was after coastal already exploited the situation
Even by your narrative that's too too far.

Either he knew their address ahead of time, which isn't good. Or in the middle of being "baited" he went and read coastal's PMs and who knows what else to find it as an attempt to freak them out. Which isn't good either.

That isn't a "reflex", it doesn't just happen because a person is angry. At least not to me. I mean, maybe you've installed a VB patch in order to read someone's personal correspondence in an attempt to find personal information that can be used to sexually intimidate them on a messageboard.... but I've never really felt that urge.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Go deal with Ryan on his site. The only liar I've been concerned with exposing is Ryan. If you want to confront him and expose the truth about what threats he did or didn't make then go find him at the Range and talk to him there. We are under no obligation here to be the forum for a discussion on rape accusations that came from another website.

So, are you banning me? For asking questions or commenting on what other posters are saying here, in this thread? On this site? That's one sure way to keep the conversation where you want it.

And do try to spin this like I'm taking Ryan's side. I'd post my reply to his email, but it would look like this: ******** **********!!!! F********* U************!!!!!

I get it. You're BFFs with coastal and Blondie and you want to protect them from the truth.

Just shut down the thread. You know you want to.

Uncle Jesse
04-16-2014, 09:42 AM
LIT is likely the new "owner" at the range, go after him there.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 09:45 AM
LIT is likely the new "owner" at the range, go after him there.

I get it. Anyone who doubts members of the clique should go elsewhere.

Sounds VERY familiar, speaking of the Range.

The King
04-16-2014, 09:48 AM
After nearly 30 pages of this that's your conclusion?

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 09:49 AM

I think the last thread about "recent events on the Range" went over 100 pages :D So this is still minor.

It happens every few years or so.......

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 09:52 AM

It's starting to appear that way.

Lots of deflections and "if you don't like it, you should go away" suggestions.

And most of all, a lot of "If you're not on my side, you're on Lit's aide." A really weak tactic.

I've watched this movie before. It was on a different channel, but had the same cast, mostly. Especially the protagonist and antagonist.

I wonder why that is.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 09:53 AM
he claims youre still blocking him btw

im counting on what ive known you ppl to be on this, honest and fair. i told him he either shows up or i issue an apology to coastal

cookie G
04-16-2014, 09:58 AM
So, are you banning me? For asking questions or commenting on what other posters are saying here, in this thread? On this site? That's one sure way to keep the conversation where you want it.

And do try to spin this like I'm taking Ryan's side. I'd post my reply to his email, but it would look like this: ******** **********!!!! F********* U************!!!!!

I get it. You're BFFs with coastal and Blondie and you want to protect them from the truth.

Just shut down the thread. You know you want to.

Nah, as long as I've known Dude... and he was head honcho at the Range when I joined, he's not a member of THE clique, or A clique.

Not the way he operates, he's beyond that, above that....kinda like Sid from Men in Black. He rates up there with Admarc as one of the most objective people I've met on these sites.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the *****fest in this thread.

At least its contained to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And why do I have the sudden urge to re-post this?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lmybEBLD6Ik?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

coastal
04-16-2014, 10:02 AM

Just shut down the thread. You know you want to.i don't even know who dude is

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:02 AM
Nah, as long as I've known Dude... and he was head honcho at the Range when I joined, he's not a member of THE clique, or A clique.

Not the way he operates, he's beyond that, above that....kinda like Sid from Men in Black. He rates up there with Admarc as one of the most objective people I've met on these sites.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the *****fest in this thread.

At least its contained to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And why do I have the sudden urge to re-post this?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lmybEBLD6Ik?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I appreciate that from you cookie. You're one of the posters I trust.

It just seems like Dude has lost some of that objectivity in this thread.

coastal
04-16-2014, 10:04 AM
he claims youre still blocking him btw

im counting on what ive known you ppl to be on this, honest and fair. i told him he either shows up or i issue an apology to coastal
You don't owe me anything... Blondie on the other hand has always supported and liked you.

try reaching out to her if it's that important to you meat.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:06 AM

Just shut down the thread. You know you want to.This is an idiotic post.

Where did I say or threaten that I was going to ban you?

I'm not protecting any posters, I'm protecting this site from becoming a quagmire. The alleged actions took place on the Range, not the Zone. The place to confront the person who allegedly took those actions is on the site that he is now running, which also happens to be the site where the actions took place. Allowing Ryan to come in here and dredge this up further will make things worse for this site, which is my concern right now.

If I was going to shut down the thread I would have done it pages ago when the personal attacks started.

coastal
04-16-2014, 10:06 AM
I appreciate that from you cookie. You're one of the posters I trust.

It just seems like Dude has lost some of that objectivity in this thread.
Have you ever stopped to consider that you're wrong?

i know that's message board suicide.. but it's a possibility.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
i don't even know who dude is

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever stopped to consider that you're wrong?

i know that's message board suicide.. but it's a possibility.

Pot, meet kettle.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:08 AM
I get it. Anyone who doubts members of the clique should go elsewhere.

Sounds VERY familiar, speaking of the Range.It's unfortunate that despite explaining myself very clearly many times here you come to the wrong conclusion.

The King
04-16-2014, 10:08 AM
It's starting to appear that way.

Lots of deflections and "if you don't like it, you should go away" suggestions.

And most of all, a lot of "If you're not on my side, you're on Lit's aide." A really weak tactic.

Whether you agree with them or not we have 30 pages of 2 parties responding. 1 party has not responded, if you want additional info you know where to find him. I don't know what else to say.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:09 AM
This is an idiotic post.

Where did I say or threaten that I was going to ban you?

I'm not protecting any posters, I'm protecting this site from becoming a quagmire. The alleged actions took place on the Range, not the Zone. The place to confront the person who allegedly took those actions is on the site that he is now running, which also happens to be the site where the actions took place. Allowing Ryan to come in here and dredge this up further will make things worse for this site, which is my concern right now.

If I was going to shut down the thread I would have done it pages ago when the personal attacks started.

See, that's the thing. He who ignores the past is doomed to repeat it.

It happened on the Range, but it was caused, in very large part, by the same two people trying to do the same thing here, on your site.

The people you're getting pissed off at are just trying to give you a heads-up.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:10 AM
LIT is likely the new "owner" at the range, go after him there.We've established that he is, so he will be easy to find.

cookie G
04-16-2014, 10:11 AM
i don't even know who dude is

Dude=Lit.

Its the ultimate message board mind game.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 10:12 AM
he says youre giving him that intermittent denial mod whats it called. i said thats not your style. he says he logged in but its still blinking

what the fk is wrong with you people lol

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Well, the rape allegations are true. Literate did threaten both Coastal and Chickie. I was there. I had half a mind to go to Tampa and take care of it myself. Unfortunately I wasn't in a position to at the time. Coastal is much too nice a person to be engaged in something so tawdry and illegal. Me on the other hand.........

At any rate, it was probably just Internet BS anyway. Tampa is a long way from a basement room in Rochester.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:15 AM
See, that's the thing. He who ignores the past is doomed to repeat it.

It happened on the Range, but it was caused, in very large part, by the same two people trying to do the same thing here, on your site.

The people you're getting pissed off at are just trying to give you a heads-up.I'm not pissed at anybody. It's unfortunate that there is so much obvious hatred about this event which happened on the Range. Meathead asked that we make sure Ryan have the opportunity to come here and explain himself, and the response is that this site is not going to be used for that. You can find him at the Range, he goes by the username microscopes. Go there, start a thread, and give him the opportunity to say what he wants. If he is this repentant person that he says he is, he will have no problem talking about it there.

It's not going to happen here, and it has only to do with Ryan and nobody else. No matter how hard you try to make it about someone else, it just isn't.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Whether you agree with them or not we have 30 pages of 2 parties responding. 1 party has not responded, if you want additional info you know where to find him. I don't know what else to say.

Please clarify. My beef started when Mrs. Rub & Tug broadsided me out of nowhere. But her "victim" status affords her different treatment. Just the way they they drew the play up.

Valerie
04-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Just let the guy post. Who cares where things went down, obviously, after 30 pages here, it's going down here now too. And maybe those of us who have invested hours reading this crap, and who don't have or want a membership on the other site, want to hear the other guys side of things.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Meathead asked that we make sure Ryan have the opportunity to come here and explain himself

thats not accurate. you (someone here) initially said he could post here, he told me he couldnt, and i confirmed here that he could. thats all. im not here representing ryan, im just representing fairness and confirming what was said

and the response is that this site is not going to be used for that.

oh great, after the fact. youre going to allow someone to represent a serious threat but then change the rules after the fact allowing that person to respond. you didnt think it was serious enough to initially ban the person, nor to stop the allegation against them. but suddenly now you find your morals and wont allow that here

awesome

Meathead
04-16-2014, 10:24 AM
Well, the rape allegations are true.

honestly this means a lot. i have to see how it plays out from here but its hard to imagine moon being fooled on something like this

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:25 AM
thats not accurate. you (someone here) initially said he could post here, he told me he couldnt, and i confirmed here that he could. thats all. im not here representing ryan, im just representing fairness and confirming what was said

oh great, after the fact. youre going to allow someone to represent a serious threat but then change the rules after the fact allowing that person to respond. you didnt think it was serious enough to initially ban the person, nor to stop the allegation against them. but suddenly now you find your morals and wont allow that here

awesomeWhat? You asked us to let him give his side of the story.

And we're not changing any rules. How many times do I have to explain it to you?

The King
04-16-2014, 10:25 AM
Please clarify. My beef started when Mrs. Rub & Tug broadsided me out of nowhere. But her "victim" status affords her different treatment. Just the way they they drew the play up.

I'm confused. I have never met any of the parties involved. I have interactions with them on this site, I find one of them pleasant, one of them tolerable and one of them to be abrasive. But these are my experiences based on things that have happened here. Coastal and Blondie have responded, whether you agree or not.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I'm not pissed at anybody. It's unfortunate that there is so much obvious hatred about this event which happened on the Range..

Maybe this is where you get it all wrong.

It's not a single event, and it's not even close to "what happened on the Range."

It's the behavior HERE of these two. The only reason I bring the Range up is because they keep repeating the same story in order to play the victim card. Because it works.

jimmifli
04-16-2014, 10:28 AM
honestly this means a lot.
You're so self important.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 10:29 AM
I don't always agree with Dude, but I do trust him - after about 10 years I think I do have a basic understanding of how he operates. And, like everyone else, I have the option of leaving if I take umbrage for any reason. So I will go with his version of the story, believe what he says, and I am happy to stay here.

And I don't always agree with Lecter (although he is getting better as he ages :D), but after about 10 years I think I do have a basic understanding of how he operates. And I trust him. So based on nothing but my knowledge of him (on line and in person), I tend towards his side of the story, and tend to think Meathead is totally screwed up in this particular matter.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:30 AM
honestly this means a lot. i have to see how it plays out from here but its hard to imagine moon being fooled on something like this

I agree, but it's hardly the entire issue.

The two of them provoke all the time, then whine when someone is provoked enough to respond in kind.

They only have one play in their playbook. And why not. It appears to be foolproof.

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 10:32 AM
honestly this means a lot. i have to see how it plays out from here but its hard to imagine moon being fooled on something like thisWell, I'm almost sure most of it was BS, but he did threaten them, which is a crime in and of itself.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:33 AM
Maybe this is where you get it all wrong.

It's not a single event, and it's not even close to "what happened on the Range."

It's the behavior HERE of these two. The only reason I bring the Range up is because they keep repeating the same story in order to play the victim card. Because it works.OK, what do you want us to do about it?

Right now I'm addressing Meathead's desire to allow Ryan Fischer to resolve an incident, issue, event, whatever, that happened on the Range. Ryan runs the site where it took place so that's where his apology or whatever else he needs to say about it will take place. Consider it a challenge for Ryan to sack up and take ownership of all of his lies.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 10:39 AM
How to deal with jerks (and worse). There is now an academic definition of an a**hole, and knowing it will help you interact with them

http://www.salon.com/2014/04/15/how_to_deal_with_jerks_and_worse/

Many of us would agree that the guys we see screaming at each other on cable TV are *******s. Thanks to Aaron James, a professor of philosophy at the University of California, Irvine, we now have a common definition for this simultaneously vague, yet knowingly specific term. Knowing this, James argues, will allow us to solve a more complex problem: how to deal with them.

Anchor Books has released a trailer for James’ book, “*******s: A Theory,” in which James explains they “are mainly men who systematically help themselves to special advantages” that “immunizes him against other people.” According to James’ theory, we find them frustrating because “the ******* thinks he’s entitled to do things that he’s not entitled to do. He does them defensively, and he’s unwilling to listen to our argument or our claim that he isn’t. That’s important to us, because it in effect means that we’re deprived of recognition as an equal.”

The paperback edition of “*******s: A Theory” comes out April 22.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 10:40 AM
omg

well i didnt think it would happen here but it did. you changed the rules bc it suited you. honestly, an era has died in my mind. and you did that

oh well

somethings starting to smell. i cant apologize to coastal yet bc im not convinced he didnt manufacture a threat out of macho preening. that is unfortunately consistent with his profile. a real threat like that is a whole nother level of crazy and thanks to this sites convenient moral code we wont hear any rebuttal here. im interested to hear what moon has to say, but for now that has to be tabled

one last time, really? youre really going to pull that? huh. you should reconsider

Static
04-16-2014, 10:43 AM
I have always known this board to be fair, and tolerate alot of crap.

The King
04-16-2014, 10:44 AM
I have always known this board to be fair, and tolerate alot of crap.
Like Dolphins fans. ;)

coastal
04-16-2014, 10:44 AM
I agree, but it's hardly the entire issue.

The two of them provoke all the time, then whine when someone is provoked enough to respond in kind.

They only have one play in their playbook. And why not. It appears to be foolproof.get a grip man.

I've told everyone openly in this thread that I would be mindful of my interactions.

i'll be responsible for my actions.

Allow others to be responsible for theirs.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 10:45 AM
cant apologize to coastal yet bc im not convinced he didnt manufacture a threat out of macho preening.

Is that a polite way of saying Coastal is a LIAR?

And that Lecter is stupid for believing him?

Static
04-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Like Dolphins fans. ;)

Exactly!!!.... Wait a minute.....

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:47 AM
OK, what do you want us to do about it?

Right now I'm addressing Meathead's desire to allow Ryan Fischer to resolve an incident, issue, event, whatever, that happened on the Range. Ryan runs the site where it took place so that's where his apology or whatever else he needs to say about it will take place. Consider it a challenge for Ryan to sack up and take ownership of all of his lies.

I don't care what you do about it. I'm not saying this in a pissy way, either.

I just took exception to the fact that you were telling me, just like Blondie was, to "go back to the Range..."

It's clear to me that you've fallen into the trap of making this Team Blondie/coastal vs Team Lit. And it's clear that's the whole objective of bringing the "Tampa Incident" into the conversation.

Like I said, I don't give a good God damn about their experiences with Lit, or whatever happened between them at the Range. I just object to how they're using whatever happened to manipulate the conversation.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:48 AM
omg

well i didnt think it would happen here but it did. you changed the rules bc it suited you. honestly, an era has died in my mind. and you did that

oh well

somethings starting to smell. i cant apologize to coastal yet bc im not convinced he didnt manufacture a threat out of macho preening. that is unfortunately consistent with his profile. a real threat like that is a whole nother level of crazy and thanks to this sites convenient moral code we wont hear any rebuttal here. im interested to hear what moon has to say, but for now that has to be tabled

one last time, really? youre really going to pull that? huh. you should reconsiderI never thought you were this obtuse, but evidently I was wrong.

If you want his side of the story, ****ing ask him - you're already emailing him and you can go to the Range and ask him there. Why is it our job to take on moderating that discussion, when it had nothing to do with us to begin with? It's bad enough the time I've wasted today telling you the same thing multiple times.

Unreal.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:49 AM
I don't care what you do about it. I'm not saying this in a pissy way, either.

I just took exception to the fact that you were telling me, just like Blondie was, to "go back to the Range..."

It's clear to me that you've fallen into the trap of making this Team Blondie/coastal vs Team Lit. And it's clear that's the whole objective of bringing the "Tampa Incident" into the conversation.

Like I said, I don't give a good God damn about their experiences with Lit, or whatever happened between them at the Range. I just object to how they're using whatever happened to manipulate the conversation.
I told you to go ask Ryan about it on the Range, not to leave this site if you don't agree with how it's run.

Big difference.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 10:50 AM
ive already said both of those to their faces. i like both of them

i think coastal probably took advantage of an opportunity and exploited ryans anger problem, ironic considering coastal has/had one of his own

and lecter is an awesome guy who gets fooled sometimes

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:53 AM
get a grip man.

I've told everyone openly in this thread that I would be mindful of my interactions.

i'll be responsible for my actions.

Allow others to be responsible for theirs.

And yet, you post your Dungeons and Dragons pics with GTFO Wheelie, or whatever cryptic bullst you wrote.

Your actions are different than your words. Just because you've convinced some of the people here that you're a victim and that you're remorseful, others aren't fooled. I was for a second. But then you were true to form.

So, save your platitudes for somebody who doesn't know that you're full of it.

pmoon6
omg

oh well

one last time, really? youre really going to pull that? huh. you should reconsiderCoastal didn't manufacture anything. Chickie was legitimately afraid which constitutes harassment and assault.

The threats were real and posted for everyone to see. I know both of them well enough to say neither would waste their time making stuff up this serious in nature.

Meathead
for the record, dude youre full of ѕhit. you changed the rules bc you wanted to. youve broken your perfect record

and now youre trying to pretend im somehow responsible

whatever man. im disappointed but aint nuthin i can do

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:54 AM
I told you to go ask Ryan about it on the Range, not to leave this site if you don't agree with how it's run.

Big difference.

Fair enough. I don't have any reason to doubt your word on that.

I still think you've been hoodwinked, though.

Dude
04-16-2014, 10:55 AM
for the record, dude youre full of ѕhit. you changed the rules bc you wanted to. youve broken your perfect record

and now youre trying to pretend im somehow responsible

whatever man. im disappointed but aint nuthin i can doThe fact that you keep saying this doesn't make it true. I'm sorry that your failure to understand what I've said very clearly has caused you such disappointment.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Coastal didn't manufacture anything. Chickie was legitimately afraid which constitutes harassment and assault.

The threats were real and posted for everyone to see. I know both of them well enough to say neither would waste their time making stuff up this serious in nature.

Love ya, Moonie. And I never thought I'd disagree with you and agree with Meat, but I do.

It seems to me that Blondie should find it easy enough to cut paste the threat in question and let people judge for themselves.

The cut and pasted version I've seen sure leans toward exactly what Meat and Feldspar are saying.

If the threat was made in a way other than face to face, then it exists somewhere, right? Be it on paper or electronically.

Let's see it.

Historian
04-16-2014, 11:00 AM
By that point, Rick was kicking out long time staff without any warning or reason given.

Lots of people were interested in helping keep the buffalorange alive and well. They just weren't interested in giving their money (again), to end up banned, like those before them.

Or, heaven forbid...to pay his personal bills.

Hal, I think you need a breather. Your quest to sit in the ultimate middle of everything has clouded your judgement about people like Lecter and Dude, both of whom, A. have outstanding character and moral fiber, and B have lives outside this and any other message board.

Folks, let it go.

If you still feel the need to play tat for tat about something that happened between posters in the past, perhaps message board posting shouldn't be your primary hobby.

Shut the computer off, go out and get some fresh air.

It can be good for the soul, as well as the body.

coastal
04-16-2014, 11:02 AM
And yet, you post your Dungeons and Dragons pics with GTFO Wheelie, or whatever cryptic bullst you wrote.

Your actions are different than your words. Just because you've convinced some of the people here that you're a victim and that you're remorseful, others aren't fooled. I was for a second. But then you were true to form.

So, save your platitudes for somebody who doesn't know that you're full of it.
I said I would be responsible for my actions... not be a ****ing lemming.

Dude
04-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Fair enough. I don't have any reason to doubt your word on that.

I still think you've been hoodwinked, though.My primary focus here has been to expose the real identity of the owner of the Range once I knew who it was, especially since Meathead felt it was important enough to start a thread about it. Mission accomplished there. I don't recall at any time taking sides in the side argument. I appreciate Blondie's help in exposing Ryan, and I advised her to refund the donation based upon what I discovered. Beyond that I don't have a dog in that fight.

Ryan has caused trouble on this site many, many times before, most recently when he tried unsuccessfully to stage a coup against us because we wouldn't give him access to our admin areas. Yes I have experience dealing with him on the Range when I was an admin there, and so I am profiling him. But he hasn't changed a bit in the 10 or so years I've been doing this.

That reason, combined with the fact that the whole rape discussion took place on the Range, is why he will not be allowed to participate in a discussion about it here. Simply put, it's not worth it to us the trouble that would come about as a result. It would be one thing if he was off the grid, but for God's sake he's running the message board that many of you are members of. So go ask him there, and let him deal with the drama that he caused in the first place.

I feel pretty clear in my thinking on this.

Valerie
04-16-2014, 11:03 AM
So I guess since no one responded to my comment, you're not letting this Lit/Rick/Ryan person come here and post? Just for informational purposes, how old is this person? At times it sounds like you're talking about a teenager and at other times it sounds like he's an adult man 30+ years of age. Has anyone ever actually met him in person?

Dude
04-16-2014, 11:06 AM
So I guess since no one responded to my comment, you're not letting this Lit/Rick/Ryan person come here and post? Just for informational purposes, how old is this person? At times it sounds like you're talking about a teenager and at other times it sounds like he's an adult man 30+ years of age. Has anyone ever actually met him in person?
Your question has been asked and answered several times, which is why I didn't respond directly to you.

I don't know exactly how old he is. Nor do I particularly care. He's old enough to work full time at a car dealership.

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Love ya, Moonie. And I never thought I'd disagree with you and agree with Meat, but I do.

It seems to me that Blondie should find it easy enough to cut paste the threat in question and let people judge for themselves.

The cut and pasted version I've seen sure leans toward exactly what Meat and Feldspar are saying.

If the threat was made in a way other than face to face, then it exists somewhere, right? Be it on paper or electronically.

Let's see it.I believe all those posts were deleted by Literate.

Just consider this and disregard what I saw. What motivation would Chickie or Coastal have to lie about it. ****s and giggles?

jimmifli
04-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Or, heaven forbid...to pay his personal bills.
I don't even have a problem with that. There are lots of boards that make profit for the owner based on voluntary donations.

The issue here is he was an absentee owner, returned and mistreated his members, then cried poor and freaked out when criticized.

The entire thing was avoidable though, there was nothing to be accomplished by poking the bear. Even if he deserved it.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Coastal didn't manufacture anything. Chickie was legitimately afraid which constitutes harassment and assault.

well ok but that really doesnt answer the question

i saw how the two of them squabbled, they went at each others throats. ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt. now i feel like im stuck bc im probably never going to get my answer

well then all i can say is im sorry if i was wrong. im sorry i cant be sure bc i didnt see it myself

im sorry that i had to witness how coastal acted through that whole thing. im sorry i had to tell him repeatedly to simmer down and not chase ppl around the zone starting fights. im sorry i had to have a disagreement with lecter bc i did and still feel coastal was at least half the problem there and deserved to get banned for a while

im sorry bc thats a whole other level of crazy and something still doesnt smell right. as if there would be any chance that ryan would be allowed here after that, why in the world did dude and co only find their morals right when the rebuttal was on the doorstep?

im sorry its going to end with ppl who had always been consistent now forever arent

i still dont know what the truth is but if i was wrong i really am sorry. im sorry ppl have to be so fkd up that either of the possible realities here suck

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 11:16 AM
ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt.

THIS ^^^

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 11:17 AM
ive already said both of those to their faces. i like both of them

i think coastal probably took advantage of an opportunity and exploited ryans anger problem, ironic considering coastal has/had one of his own

and lecter is an awesome guy who gets fooled sometimes

And sometimes Lecter knows what the **** he is talking about because he saw the **** that was going on.

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't even have a problem with that. There are lots of boards that make profit for the owner based on voluntary donations.

The issue here is he was an absentee owner, returned and mistreated his members, then cried poor and freaked out when criticized.

The entire thing was avoidable though, there was nothing to be accomplished by poking the bear. Even if he deserved it.

I do - if it is represented that all donations go straight to the site.

I would also add that he did not just mistreat his members, but also the volunteers that ran the site while he off doing only God knows what. Often in a way that was as bad or worse than the way he treated his members

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 11:19 AM
I believe all those posts were deleted by Literate.

Just consider this and disregard what I saw. What motivation would Chickie or Coastal have to lie about it. ****s and giggles?

That's just it. Given the everyday behavior exhibited by coastal and Blondie/chickie, this...

ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt.

feels more like the truth than anything posted in this entire thread.

And since we have nothing but people's recollections to go on, this is what makes the most sense to me.

So this is what I'm going with.

And as far as the motivation, it's all spelled out right here in this thread. They get the mods on their side, then they paint anyone who opposes them with the "Lit" brush, playing the sympathy card.

It's the type of sick, twisted crap they play on role playing games and reality shows. They form little alliances and they use them to get rid of the people who talk back to their nonsense.

Read the thread. It's very clear.

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Hal, I think you need a breather. Your quest to sit in the ultimate middle of everything has clouded your judgement about people like Lecter and Dude, both of whom, A. have outstanding character and moral fiber, and B have lives outside this and any other message board.

I do??????

Meathead
04-16-2014, 11:22 AM
What motivation would Chickie or Coastal have to lie about it.

oh cmon. after what happened at the range i would think that would be obvious

to win

that was a war. coastal participated voluntarily. he was a major force in all that went down there. ppl have been twisting words as if someone claims coastal single-handedly closed the range. no it was him and a bunch of other poorly behaving adults

chickie i think was just doing the supportive wife thing. both of them might even have talked themselves into a morally superior justification. people do that all the time. my mom does it all the time. its hard to consider them at fault bc they are usually followers to a stronger personality

if you say ryan made the threat then i believe it. im not sure where to put that in the timeline, i always thought it was after coastal had already exploited something stupid ryan said but we will probably never know

we sure as hell wont know here bc thats not what we do here anymore

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 11:23 AM
well ok but that really doesnt answer the question

i saw how the two of them squabbled, they went at each others throats. ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt. now i feel like im stuck bc im probably never going to get my answer

well then all i can say is im sorry if i was wrong. im sorry i cant be sure bc i didnt see it myself

im sorry that i had to witness how coastal acted through that whole thing. im sorry i had to tell him repeatedly to simmer down and not chase ppl around the zone starting fights. im sorry i had to have a disagreement with lecter bc i did and still feel coastal was at least half the problem there and deserved to get banned for a while

im sorry bc thats a whole other level of crazy and something still doesnt smell right. as if there would be any chance that ryan would be allowed here after that, why in the world did dude and co only find their morals right when the rebuttal was on the doorstep?

im sorry its going to end with ppl who had always been consistent now forever arent

i still dont know what the truth is but if i was wrong i really am sorry. im sorry ppl have to be so fkd up that either of the possible realities here suckWell, it's over anyway and no one got raped and no one got murdered. Anyway, that incident was just one of many concerning Literate. As others have alluded to, his character is very questionable. He is the one not to be trusted.

Thanks to all, especially Dude for the heads up on who "microscopes" really is. Interesting though that guys like Stealth, Victor, and Admarc are on board as staff over there considering Literate's involvement.

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 11:23 AM
That's just it. Given the everyday behavior exhibited by coastal and Blondie/chickie, this...

feels more like the truth than anything posted in this entire thread.

And since we have nothing but people's recollections to go on, this is what makes the most sense to me.

So this is what I'm going with.

He talked about ****ing Blondie and she would never do so of her own will.

I don't get what is so hard about understanding that.

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 11:25 AM

to win

that was a war. coastal participated voluntarily. he was a major force in all that went down there. ppl have been twisting words as if someone claims coastal single-handedly closed the range. no it was him and a bunch of other poorly behaving adults

chickie i think was just doing the supportive wife thing. both of them might even have talked themselves into a morally superior justification. people do that all the time. my mom does it all the time. its hard to consider them at fault bc they are usually followers to a stronger personality

if you say ryan made the threat then i believe it. im not sure where to put that in the timeline, i always thought it was after coastal had already exploited something stupid ryan said but we will probably never know

we sure as hell wont know here bc thats not what we do here anymoreWin what?

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, it's over anyway and no one got raped and no one got murdered. Anyway, that incident was just one of many concerning Literate. As others have alluded to, his character is very questionable. He is the one not to be trusted.

Thanks to all, especially Dude for the heads up on who "microscopes" really is. Interesting though that guys like Stealth, Victor, and Admarc are on board as staff over there considering Literate's involvement.

From what I can tell, they were none the wiser until yesterday.

swiper
04-16-2014, 11:26 AM
HOF = dumbest idea ever.

They made such a big deal out of it - it was incredible.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 11:29 AM
He talked about ****ing Blondie and she would never do so of her own will.

I don't get what is so hard about understanding that.

No, he talked about (again, I'm going off and account that was allegedly cut and pasted) he said "I COULD f- your wife better than you.

It's nothing but "Anything you can do, I can do better" taken to a ridiculous, locker room extreme.

Again, I'm not saying I know what happened, because, despite Blondie's attempt to make it seem like I was part of it, I was not around there, then. But based on what I have observed of the behavior (posting habits) of the two of them, I can only conclude that they know it and they're using it to win the argument. Exactly as Meat just said.

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 11:31 AM
I do??????Probably just an ego massage, but maybe Dave wants to experiment sexually. Ya know those guys from Cheektowaga.

You're never really sure.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Your quest to sit in the ultimate middle of everything has clouded your judgement about people like Lecter and Dude, both of whom, A. have outstanding character and moral fiber, and B have lives outside this and any other message board.

well i know that. at least i thought i knew it about dude. cant alter the reality tho, he changed the rules midstream. thats on him and yeah im pretty disappointed

toms just wrong sometimes. i love him and we probably have to leave it as an agree to disagree but ive seen him wrong before so its not like its impossible. whether he is on this i suspect we will never know

it boils down to do you believe coastal would take a stupid statement and inflate it for leverage in a macho sword fight? i do. doesnt mean he did but i think thats more likely that some other guy just popping off with how about i come over and rape your wife. not sure we will ever resolve that unless one side comes clean

Dude
04-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Meathead, please post the link to the thread you start at the Range asking Ryan about this so that we can easily read it. I'm assuming that since you so desperately want to get at the truth that you will do whatever you can to find it.

Thanks.

swiper
04-16-2014, 11:37 AM

to win

we sure as hell wont know here bc thats not what we do here anymore

Or, more succinctly, they are two of the biggest attention whores on the internet.

Victor7
04-16-2014, 11:39 AM
They made such a big deal out of it - it was incredible.

Common Mik ! That's unfair ! Most people loved it and participated in it with gusto.

The only 2 people that ruined it were JLB with his BS fake accounts and vote begging and Spiked who started throwing the label at everyone that disagreed with him like it was some sort of validation for everything he said. It was pretty cool before that.

coastal
04-16-2014, 11:41 AM
No he posted my business' name. No idea how he got that info. My business was listed as my home address.

he said he was GOING to come to my business and **** my wife... not COULD.

He also repeated it a few other times that he eventually would **** her.

He also allegedly and admittedly was in Tampa while posting this.

He then deleted it all at some point shortly after posting this stuff.. don't remember the time frame.

100% true.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 11:42 AM
so victor, as the grand pubah of range mods tell us your impression of ryan as the new owner

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Common Mik ! That's unfair ! Most people loved it and participated in it with gusto.

The only 2 people that ruined it were JLB with his BS fake accounts and vote begging and Spiked who started throwing the label at everyone that disagreed with him like it was some sort of validation for everything he said. It was pretty cool before that.Ahhhh, Swiper is Mik? Let the fun begin. He probably has more time to post now that his patient list has dwindled due to their premature demise.

Dude
04-16-2014, 11:44 AM
im sorry bc thats a whole other level of crazy and something still doesnt smell right. as if there would be any chance that ryan would be allowed here after that, why in the world did dude and co only find their morals right when the rebuttal was on the doorstep? You know, I've been reading all of your posts on the Range and I gotta tell you I don't like the way you act over there so I think the best thing for us to do is ban you here. You're cool with that, right?

swiper
04-16-2014, 11:45 AM

The only 2 people that ruined it were JLB with his BS fake accounts and vote begging and Spiked who started throwing the label at everyone that disagreed with him like it was some sort of validation for everything he said. It was pretty cool before that.

I thought it was ridiculous. It's a message board. We come to find out news on the Bills and Sabres. Some folks carried on like it was the Presidential election.

The King
No he posted my business' name. No idea how he got that info. My business was listed as my home address.

He then deleted it all at some point shortly after posting this stuff.. don't remember the time frame.

100% true.

He looks like a big fat guy, Tampa doesn't suit him.

The King
I thought it was ridiculous. It's a message board. We come to find out news on the Bills and Sabres. Some folks carried on like it was the Presidential election.

That's what we did here. Had an election. It's in the HOF threads forum… it was pretty crazy.

Meathead
Meathead, please post the link to the thread you start at the Range asking Ryan about this so that we can easily read it. I'm assuming that since you so desperately want to get at the truth that you will do whatever you can to find it.

Thanks.

i dont need to do that, if it has legs its going to do it itself

im not going to get into this with you, man. we all can see what happened in this thread with you. personally im surprised but i dont have to make any cases. its over and i know how to represent this site on this issue now

Victor7
04-16-2014, 11:46 AM
so victor, as the grand pubah of range mods tell us your impression of ryan as the new owner

So far so good. Then again its been but a week.

Who knows if it will last. You all know he goes bat **** crazy.

The King
04-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Why won't you just address this there?

swiper
04-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Ahhhh, Swiper is Mik? Let the fun begin. He probably has more time to post now that his patient list has dwindled due to their premature demise.

Think it's funny redneck? My attorney has your IP. Step out of line and it's all over for you. Idiot.

Victor7
04-16-2014, 11:47 AM

Yeah Spiked and JLB. Everyone else liked it the right amount if that makes any sense. lol

Novacane
04-16-2014, 11:48 AM
Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight

More like JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!

Meathead
04-16-2014, 11:48 AM
You know, I've been reading all of your posts on the Range and I gotta tell you I don't like the way you act over there so I think the best thing for us to do is ban you here. You're cool with that, right?

so then why isnt he allowed here now?

you changed your rules bc you could. that was never you before but it is now. i didnt do that, you did

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 11:49 AM
I feel like this is the TV show Lost.

We're all in purgatory and all of these disagreements from past lives are coming to a head.

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 11:49 AM

Huh?

Blondie
04-16-2014, 11:50 AM

100% true.

He said he was posting from the Sheraton Riverwalk and posted the link to the hotel.

Said he would wait in the bar for coastal to show up while drinking his drink that had the cute umbrella's in them.

Here was the hotel:

http://www.sheratontampariverwalk.com/

The hotel is 27 mins from our house.

He then went on to post your business name and if I would be there and he would **** me ..

I will NEVER forget the posts.

I am the one who freaked out .. NOT coastal.

Everyone, including Coastal, told me not to worry that it was just a stupid threat.

It is easy for guys to say let **** like that go it is meaningless .. after all they are men and they are physically stronger.

I am sorry I freaked out about it .. but for anyone to say that we are lying about this .. well ... you need to put things in a different perspectives, and ask yourselves if someone posted in a cryptic way that they had your home address and would show up there and **** your wife would you really let the roll off your back?

Dude
04-16-2014, 11:50 AM
i dont need to do that, if it has legs its going to do it itself

im not going to get into this with you, man. we all can see what happened in this thread with you. personally im surprised but i dont have to make any cases. its over and i know how to represent this site on this issue nowWow, I'm really disappointed in you, and the fact that you're trying to make it my fault. All this time I thought you were a man of conviction who wanted to get at the truth, and it turns out you're only after making yourself look good. Your perfect record is ruined. What a shame.

But yeah, I guess there's no urgency after all. It will come out itself. Translation - someone else will do it so you can maintain your appearance of neutrality.

At least I backed up my words with actions.

Dude
04-16-2014, 11:52 AM
so then why isnt he allowed here now?

you changed your rules bc you could. that was never you before but it is now. i didnt do that, you didAsked and answered so many times. I can't read this stuff to you like a child, you need to do this on your own.

Who ever said he was allowed here? I said he could try to use the LiterateStylish account. He's been banned tons of times already.

Read into that what you want. We didn't change any of the rules.

Blondie
04-16-2014, 11:54 AM
He looks like a big fat guy, Tampa doesn't suit him.

You would be surprised how many fat guys are here .. lol

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Yeah Spiked and JLB. Everyone else liked it the right amount if that makes any sense. lol

I think you are confusing me with someone else.

I got put into the first HoF year and never lobbied to be elected.

Victor7
04-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Huh?

Common man you know what I'm talking about. You started throwing the HOF moniker at everyone who disagreed with you.

Most of your posts meant to demeanor another poster included the fact that you were a HOF'er and the other poster wasn't.

Victor7
04-16-2014, 11:58 AM
I think you are confusing me with someone else.

I got put into the first HoF year and never lobbied to be elected.

No no. That's not what I said. Read again my friend.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 11:58 AM
lol. classic

yeah the difference is you allowed the accusations here. you said he would have access. then you changed your mind

yes this is mhs fault. fine. im not running this circle with you

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Common man you know what I'm talking about. You started throwing the HOF moniker at everyone who disagreed with you.

Most of your posts meant to demeanor another poster included the fact that you were a HOF'er and the other poster wasn't.

I don't recall that.

Are you sure it wasn't only directed to one or two posters who kept bringing up that I was in the HOH (and they weren't)? I remember being teased about being a HOH member and wishing I wasn't one.

Dude
04-16-2014, 12:00 PM
lol. classic

yeah the difference is you allowed the accusations here. you said he would have access. then you changed your mind

yes this is mhs fault. fine. im not running this circle with youYour refusal to

a) comprehend what you have been told
and
b) take some ****ing initiative and take on Ryan yourself and stop making it our responsibility

is 100% your fault.

Victor7
04-16-2014, 12:03 PM
I don't recall that.

Are you sure it wasn't only directed to one or two posters who kept bringing up that I was in the HOH (and they weren't)? I remember being teased about being a HOH member and wishing I wasn't one.

That's not what I remember but whatever man its no big deal.

coastal
04-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Ahhhh, Swiper is Mik? Let the fun begin. He probably has more time to post now that his patient list has dwindled due to their premature demise.
Swiper is mik?

Lol.

of course.

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Swiper is mik?

Lol.

of course.

It was the Mik, Lit and Wagon Unholy Trilogy that got me into trouble at the end.

Blondie
04-16-2014, 12:08 PM
It was the Mik, Lit and Wagon Unholy Trilogy that got me into trouble at the end.

Well let's not let history repeat itself.

ok ... Mister .. I got your skype number .. don't make me call you and yell at you!!! LOL

coastal
04-16-2014, 12:09 PM
He said he was posting from the Sheraton Riverwalk and posted the link to the hotel.

Said he would wait in the bar for coastal to show up while drinking his drink that had the cute umbrella's in them.

Here was the hotel:

http://www.sheratontampariverwalk.com/

The hotel is 27 mins from our house.

He then went on to post your business name and if I would be there and he would **** me ..

I will NEVER forget the posts.

I am the one who freaked out .. NOT coastal.

Everyone, including Coastal, told me not to worry that it was just a stupid threat.

It is easy for guys to say let **** like that go it is meaningless .. after all they are men and they are physically stronger.

I am sorry I freaked out about it .. but for anyone to say that we are lying about this .. well ... you need to put things in a different perspectives, and ask yourselves if someone posted in a cryptic way that they had your home address and would show up there and **** your wife would you really let the roll off your back?
Yeah but were ass holes... so it's all really understandable behavior.

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 12:09 PM
That's not what I remember but whatever man its no big deal.

No, Vic, what you remember is exactly right.

Spiked carried on like it was the Nobel Prize, complete with cash award.

coastal
04-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Gee... and look who it is here?

all with a wheelie chaser.

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Think it's funny redneck? My attorney has your IP. Step out of line and it's all over for you. Idiot.OK, brother.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k7K4jH7NqUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 12:11 PM

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. You were an innocent victim, too.

Do you type this stuff with a straight face, or are you just high and it doesn't make a difference?

(Rhetorical question).

Blondie
04-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Yeah but were ass holes... so it's all really understandable behavior.

At this point we are the ones defending ourselves... imagine that!

LOL

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. You were an innocent victim, too.

Do you type this stuff with a straight face, or are you just high and it doesn't make a difference?

(Rhetorical question).

No I wasn't a victim. I deserved what I got.

You personally have good reasons to hate me including the facts I am Canadian, not a racist and not right wing.

We are opposites and I accept that.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
This thread is so entertaining, and I am so happy to be an observer not a staff member, that I decided it is worth donating to the site. I know and trust the group currently running it. :D

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 12:17 PM
At this point we are the ones defending ourselves... imagine that!

LOL

Oh, you poor, poor, put upon innocent victims!!!

Somebody get a giant crying towel for the traumatized victims who have told me to kiss their asses 3 or 4 times in this thread alone.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 12:19 PM
You personally have good reasons to hate me including the facts I am Canadian, not a racist and not right wing.

If all that is true I might be forced to not dislike you :D

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 12:21 PM
If all that is true I might be forced to not dislike you :D

I'm sure you will find a good reason to dislike me over time.

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm sure you will find a good reason to dislike me over time.

Such as being a Bruins fan

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 12:30 PM

What is a Bruin?

pmoon6
04-16-2014, 12:34 PM
What is a Bruin?Boston Bruins hockey club in the NHL.

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 12:44 PM

If I did not have a winning team to balance off all the losing the Bills have given me as a fan, I don't know if life would be worth living.

Crap! It looks like the Raptors may give me a little joy this year and the Jays can't be as bad as they were last year.

It has been a good year for me with Canada doing well in the Winter Olympics and hopefully Italy going deep in the World Cup.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 12:48 PM
hopefully Italy going deep in the World Cup.

I also would like Italy to sink without trace in the world cup

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 12:51 PM
I also would like Italy to sink without trace in the world cup

Fan of Uruguay, England or Costa Rica?

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan of Uruguay, England or Costa Rica?

England and the US. Being the home nation, and given their recent performances, I think England should reach at least the semi-final. They are almost certain to beat one of Australia and Wales. Only just over a year to go!!

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 01:11 PM
<tbody>
Group D
Teams
<abbr title="Played">MP</abbr>
<abbr title="Won">W</abbr>
<abbr title="Draw">D</abbr>
<abbr title="Lost">L</abbr>
<abbr title="Goals for">GF</abbr>
<abbr title="Goals Against">GA</abbr>
<abbr title="Points">Pts</abbr>

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/uru.png
Uruguay

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/crc.png
Costa Rica

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/eng.png
England

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/ita.png
Italy

</tbody>

England isn't advancing from that group.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Group A: Australia England Wales Oceania 1Playoff Winner (Rugby World Cup 2015)

You are thinking of the OTHER world cup :D

Victor7
04-16-2014, 01:28 PM
<tbody>
Group D
Teams
<abbr title="Played">MP</abbr>
<abbr title="Won">W</abbr>
<abbr title="Draw">D</abbr>
<abbr title="Lost">L</abbr>
<abbr title="Goals for">GF</abbr>
<abbr title="Goals Against">GA</abbr>
<abbr title="Points">Pts</abbr>

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/uru.png
Uruguay

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/crc.png
Costa Rica

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/eng.png
England

http://img.fifa.com/images/flags/4/ita.png
Italy

</tbody>

England isn't advancing from that group.

You mean Uruguay.

They barely qualified by beating Iran or something like that in an elimination game. England and Italy will prevail in that group

WagonCircler
04-16-2014, 01:32 PM
See. Nobody had to close the thread.

Just mention soccer, and everyone goes to sleep.

ticatfan
04-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Think it's funny redneck? My attorney has your IP. Step out of line and it's all over for you. Idiot.Has to be mik, with the threats of lawyers. Only losers do that.

feldspar
04-16-2014, 01:58 PM
One thing is for sure.

DUDE is pretty smart to not want Lit to have an open debate in this thread. That could only end badly.

chernobylwraiths
04-16-2014, 02:10 PM
There seem to be too many aholes in this thread already.

Man, there certainly seems to be a lot of drama regarding that site.

Blondie
04-16-2014, 02:12 PM
There seem to be too many aholes in this thread already.

Man, there certainly seems to be a lot of drama regarding that site.

Who has more drama... your 3 daughters or that site??

Lol

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 03:07 PM
You mean Uruguay.

They barely qualified by beating Iran or something like that in an elimination game. England and Italy will prevail in that group

Last Updated 10 Apr 2014
Next Release 08 May 2014

Apr 2014

<thead>

Rnk
Team
Pts
+/- Pos

</thead><tbody>

Spain
http://www.fifa.com/imgml/icons/events/standings.gif

Germany

Portugal
http://www.fifa.com/imgml/icons/events/arrow_Up_Green.gif

Colombia

Uruguay

Argentina
http://www.fifa.com/imgml/icons/events/arrow_Down_Red.gif

Brazil

Switzerland

Italy

Greece

England

</tbody>

Uruguay was the top seeded team in that group amigo. The reason they had to qualify outside of South America was because of how strong the South American teams were in their qualification group.

Liverpool's Luis Suarez plays for Uruguay and is about to set the ELP record for goals in a season.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 03:11 PM
One thing is for sure.

DUDE is pretty smart to not want Lit to have an open debate in this thread. That could only end badly.

pretty awful

if he had just come out initially and said we made the decision a while ago he wasnt welcome i would have respected that. but to say someone has access then change your mind and pretend you didnt is sleezy

ryan had been complaining all along that they were using that 'exploit' mod where it intermittently gives you site is busy message while youre trying to login. he gave me his login id and passwd to see for myself but i didnt bother. now we know why dude slipped and said ryan is welcome to 'try' to log in under literate - bc he knew he would encounter that exploit mod

i always thought this site was above that but now we know they are not. i feel dumb that ive stuck up for their morals and fair play all these years to find this out now. well i shouldnt broad brush, dude is the liar here. i hope the rest of you for your own reputation tell him thats not acceptable. sucks to think of somebody as above the fray and then find out they are just another petty dick

The King
04-16-2014, 03:19 PM
pretty awful

if he had just come out initially and said we made the decision a while ago he wasnt welcome i would have respected that. but to say someone has access then change your mind and pretend you didnt is sleezy

ryan had been complaining all along that they were using that 'exploit' mod where it intermittently gives you site is busy message while youre trying to login. he gave me his login id and passwd to see for myself but i didnt bother. now we know why dude slipped and said ryan is welcome to 'try' to log in under literate - bc he knew he would encounter that exploit mod

i always thought this site was above that but now we know they are not. i feel dumb that ive stuck up for their morals and fair play all these years to find this out now. well i shouldnt broad brush, dude is the liar here. i hope the rest of you for your own reputation tell him thats not acceptable. sucks to think of somebody as above the fray and then find out they are just another petty dick

I am 99% sure no one has touched the LiterateStylish account in months. No special designations were made today, this week or around this latest drama.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-16-2014, 03:22 PM
One thing is for sure.

For Lit, it might boost ratings though.

DraftBoy
04-16-2014, 03:28 PM
I didn't read this post the first time, I just assumed what it was implying. My bad. And consequently ha ha ha ha good stuff :down:

PS: I don't believe your sincerity. You're saying you have never been passionate about any topic you discussed in a forum?Whether on religion, politics, your favorite hockey team, football team? Never was angry at someone's take? I don't believe you and that make this post very dishonest.

The whole "I'm above you in that I don't take this seriously, and when judging your emotions to discussions find it an opportunity to ridicule you" take is dishonest and lame.

Years ago sure when I was much younger, but never beyond level of calling somebody an ******* and walking away for a bit. That was just being immature though.

Saying that you have such large issues that you can let an internet message board get you so riled up that you say you want to rape anybody is a cry for serious psychiatric help.

DraftBoy
04-16-2014, 03:50 PM
Hey, slow down there Mister Man. That election campaign where Westphal, Jdaltroy5 and I slugged it out, wheeled and dealed, padded palms, twisted arms, lied like weasels and had frequent rl gangfights to establish our HOF presence, only to come up just short by thousands of votes, was the stuff of internet message board legends, if you happen to have been one of the three of us.

As it was, I clearly won and they cheated to deprive me of my well earned glory. I still get upset about it. No call to demean my ruined single defining internet moment on Bills message boards.

Yeesh.

Demean?

I helped run a Zone Presidential Campaign that got a former poster elected Zone President with a campaign that offered beers and hos in exchange for votes.

We ended up defeating The King in the general election. It was a lot of fun and I think most enjoyed it though I'm sure at least a few feelings got hurt.

The King
04-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Demean?

I helped run a Zone Presidential Campaign that got a former poster elected Zone President with a campaign that offered beers and hos in exchange for votes.

We ended up defeating The King in the general election. It was a lot of fun and I think most enjoyed it though I'm sure at least a few feelings got hurt.

Lost the battle won the war ;)

Dude
04-16-2014, 04:09 PM
pretty awful

Get the **** over your special self already. I never said he was allowed or had access. I said his account wasn't banned and he could try to use it. We haven't touched it since the last time he caused trouble here.

And the the last time I checked, we neither need your permission or approval to make decisions on how this forum is run.

I feel dumb for having spent so much time on you today because your simple mind isn't capable of grasping simple concepts.

Dude
04-16-2014, 04:10 PM
And I didn't slip up when I said "try". This isn't my first rodeo.

feldspar
04-16-2014, 04:16 PM
pretty awful

First of all, why do you care so much?

And what Dude did wasn't as egregious as you make it out to be. All he said was that "He can always try to use his LiterateStylish account to post here." Followed by "I'm not going to grant him special favors..." Said that once, I think.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/223462-Buffalo-range-NEW-OWNER?p=3935160&viewfull=1#post3935160

Click that link and read from there. I think that's where it basically starts. You yourself found what Dude said to be ambiguous and wanted clarification. The King was the guy that said Lit wasn't banned here and should therefore be able to post. "Dude" has been pretty consistent in what he's been saying. He never promised anything, and never pulled a punch about it IMO. Then he said that he doesn't want this issue to manifest itself on this board, basically. How can you not understand why he would think such a thing? You ALREADY see people going after the administrators over here about it, including yourself, and the ****storm that would follow Lit's arrival here will smooth a lot of things over...not make it worse?

I don't know anything about how Lit can or cannot access his account here, but I've followed what Dude has said. If he contradicted himself, show me where. Take it up with King maybe...not that I know who has final say over what.

upstart
04-16-2014, 04:43 PM
This was a very funny thread. Thanks to all of you.

BTW, I remember what LIT said in that post to coastie......and I'm not telling.

Meathead
04-16-2014, 05:00 PM
i care bc i defended these ppl and they lied to me

you can tell when ppl are covering a lie bc they start to split hairs. he can go ahead and try whatever account. i know it wont work but im going to tell you to your face he has access and then play games on the back end. thats a lie in my book

lots of ppl lie. i didnt think dude was one of them but he got caught here. good to know. im glad i dont have to interact with ppl like that outside of these interwebs

Victor7
04-16-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Updated 10 Apr 2014
Next Release 08 May 2014

Apr 2014

<tbody>

Rnk
Team
Pts
+/- Pos

Spain

Germany

Portugal

Colombia

Uruguay

Argentina

Brazil

Switzerland

Italy

Greece

England

</tbody>

Uruguay was the top seeded team in that group amigo. The reason they had to qualify outside of South America was because of how strong the South American teams were in their qualification group.

Liverpool's Luis Suarez plays for Uruguay and is about to set the ELP record for goals in a season.

Oh I know all about how they qualified. South America does have a tough draw. But still, they had to beat Iran to get there or was it Siria ?? I can't remember. They are lucky to be there.

I hate Suarez. Total POS.

That ranking is total BS by the way. Switzerland at 8 ?? Colombia at 4 over Argentina and Brazil ??? Pleeeease!

feldspar
04-16-2014, 05:27 PM

you can tell when ppl are covering a lie bc they start to split hairs. he can go ahead and try whatever account. i know it wont work but im going to tell you to your face he has access and then play games on the back end. thats a lie in my book

lots of ppl lie. i didnt think dude was one of them but he got caught here. good to know. im glad i dont have to interact with ppl like that outside of these interwebs

If you really cared about this board, you wouldn't be trying to swing a Lit appearance in the first place. Are you truly dense enough to think that anything good could ever come of that? There is WAY too much contention there.

Dude never told you to your face that Lit has access. He said he could try. So what? He COULD try. You weren't hearing what he was saying. Although, you seemed to understand at the time that Dude himself was not committing. Go back and read it again. I gave you the link.

I ain't gonna lie to you, Meathead...you are a strange person.

Skooby
04-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Epic thread a running.

MidnightVoice
04-16-2014, 05:47 PM

So Dude, Lecter, Coastal and Blondie are all Liars? If the posters and staff here are abhorrent to you, why don't you copulate off and never come back? Go to the Oh So Perfect Range and play with Lit. Or take a long walk off a short pier. I am sure we can survive without your boring and ill-informed lectures on racial discrimination, and we sure as hell can do without your disgusting and endless insults. So please go lick Lits boots and leave the intelligent people here in peace. Go. Get out. Leave. Shut your Gob. Skedadle. Urinate off. You get the picture?

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 05:56 PM
Oh I know all about how they qualified. South America does have a tough draw. But still, they had to beat Iran to get there or was it Siria ?? I can't remember. They are lucky to be there.

I hate Suarez. Total POS.

That ranking is total BS by the way. Switzerland at 8 ?? Colombia at 4 over Argentina and Brazil ??? Pleeeease!

That is what FIFA comes up with after punching data into their formulas.

upstart
04-16-2014, 06:20 PM
That is what FIFA comes up with after punching data into their formulas.

I've been waiting to say this. No one cares about that sissy game. Not real men anyway.

SpikedLemonade
04-16-2014, 06:24 PM
I've been waiting to say this. No one cares about that sissy game. Not real men anyway.

Do you feel better now that you have?

Still the most popular game in the world.

Dude
04-16-2014, 06:28 PM

Me too. I bet you're a real riot at parties.

Speaking of fun, go find the post where I said he had access. I'll wait.

As I said, this isn't my first rodeo.

upstart
04-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Do you feel better now that you have?

Still the most popular game in the world.

I do feel better as a matter of fact. BTW, us Americans don't care about what the rest of the world likes.

BTW, when does the fishing season open ?

upstart
04-16-2014, 07:01 PM
sure thing...

What have I lied about ?

chernobylwraiths
04-16-2014, 07:56 PM
Who has more drama... your 3 daughters or that site??

Lol

Looking at this thread, I would say that your family contributes more drama than my three teenaged daughters.

upstart
04-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Looking at this thread, I would say that your family contributes more drama than my three teenaged daughters.

Thank you , I needed this laugh and It's true. I remember those days and this is like going back in a time machine.

:laughing:

Blondie
04-16-2014, 08:18 PM
Lol... i think anyone who contributes to this thread likes some drama.. but that is just me :D

I still feel more sorry for you.

So what is the age range??

We have 3 boys: 12,13 and 15 and a 9 year old daughter. She is more drama then all 3 boys.

He'll this internet message forum has helped me deal with some of their drama!!

upstart
04-16-2014, 08:30 PM
She is more drama then all 3 boys.

I recall swimming with her in the pool a few years ago. All she wanted to do was race and she wouldn't quit. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Reagan will do well in this world.

chernobylwraiths
04-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Lol... i think anyone who contributes to this thread likes some drama.. but that is just me :D

I still feel more sorry for you.

So what is the age range??

We have 3 boys: 12,13 and 15 and a 9 year old daughter. She is more drama then all 3 boys.

He'll this internet message forum has helped me deal with some of their drama!!

19 to 16 total of 30 months apart. One in college, one senior, one junior. Two with licenses, one with permit.

Mike13
04-16-2014, 08:54 PM
http://frostpaw.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/drama_llama.jpg

Like Dolphins fans. ;)

**** you too.

The Popcorn
04-16-2014, 09:08 PM
It appears that this Lit guy doesn't have the balls to show up in this thread.

jimmifli
04-16-2014, 09:12 PM

It's going to be OK bro.
http://i.imgur.com/6rNsg9k.jpg

jdaltroy5
04-16-2014, 10:10 PM
What exactly happened with that whole rape comment anyway?

I remember him saying that he was going to bang blondie, but I read it in the context that he thought he was hot **** and Blondie would WANT a real man or something like that. I didn't get the impression that he was going to come to your house and start choking people.

Maybe I missed something though.

Mike13
04-16-2014, 10:50 PM
Wait, was Rick the racist tool or was it Lit? I forget.

Meathead
04-17-2014, 03:38 AM
It appears that this Lit guy doesn't have the balls to show up in this thread.

he had the balls, whether he was going to tell the truth or not is another matter. we know hes a confirmed liar. he says he wanted to start over but he started his tenure as the range owner by lying constantly so that whole claim is in question. ppl lie online all the time but starting your time as the new owner of a website seems like a poor time to do it. some ppl cant help themselves i guess

one thing we did learn for sure is that dude is another petty *****. ppl think its ok to sacrifice their personal morals if someone else commits a transgression first. it isnt. just another example about how sometimes ppl get a reputation when its not deserved. what kind of moral person intentionally lies to your face with technicalities and obfuscation? i feel stupid for defending him over the years but again ppl cant help themselves i guess

feldspar
04-17-2014, 04:32 AM
i feel stupid...

You look stupid too.

Historian
04-17-2014, 05:05 AM
he had the balls, whether he was going to tell the truth or not is another matter. we know hes a confirmed liar. he says he wanted to start over but he started his tenure as the range owner by lying constantly so that whole claim is in question. ppl lie online all the time but starting your time as the new owner of a website seems like a poor time to do it. some ppl cant help themselves i guess

one thing we did learn for sure is that dude is another petty *****. ppl think its ok to sacrifice their personal morals if someone else commits a transgression first. it isnt. just another example about how sometimes ppl get a reputation when its not deserved. what kind of moral person intentionally lies to your face with technicalities and obfuscation? i feel stupid for defending him over the years but again ppl cant help themselves i guess

Hal, I used to think your self-righteousness was cute, but it's beginning to look more and more like you have a lot of underlying issues.

If you can't "trust" the guys you've attended numerous football and hockey games with...tailgated with... broke bread with, then I don't know what to tell you. Hell you even attended my birthday party!

Take a break, and remember it's only just a message board.

I love ya Bro...I just don't know what to think anymore.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 05:10 AM
Wait, was Rick the racist tool or was it Lit? I forget.

Yes

Discotrish
04-17-2014, 05:13 AM
Hal, I used to think your self-righteousness was cute, but it's beginning to look more and more like you have a lot of underlying issues.

If you can't "trust" the guys you've attended numerous football and hockey games with...tailgated with... broke bread with, then I don't know what to tell you. Hell you even attended my birthday party!

Take a break, and remember it's only just a message board.

I love ya Bro...I just don't know what to think anymore.

37 pages (so far) on a Guy Catfight.

:tailgate:

Now the sacred birthday party is not even being respected. Oh, the humanity!

Patti

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 05:13 AM

Ye Gods.

Your ability to be wrong in this thread is unparalleled from acting like Coastal and Blondie were somehow part of the problem, to not getting the rape thread to this.

You might be breaking your record from the Trayvon thread.

I just hope this time you don't lay out how disappointed you are in Historian and I.

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 05:28 AM

Man, the level of stupid here is astounding. "I know he is a liar, but I wanted him to come here and explain himself" How stupid can you be?

Thank you dude for protecting us from a bunch more lies and certainly from heightened drama.

upstart
04-17-2014, 05:45 AM
What exactly happened with that whole rape comment anyway?

I remember him saying that he was going to bang blondie, but I read it in the context that he thought he was hot **** and Blondie would WANT a real man or something like that. I didn't get the impression that he was going to come to your house and start choking people.

Maybe I missed something though.

you didn't miss anything.

Dude
04-17-2014, 06:30 AM

This is, without a doubt, the funniest post in this thread.

coastal
04-17-2014, 06:36 AM
you didn't miss anything.
I know you want to be part of the big boy discussion, but this is all we hear...

http://youtu.be/TlYaupCTzBY

its cute and all... but not really sure it adds anything.

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 06:37 AM
So Dude, Lecter, Coastal and Blondie are all Liars? If the posters and staff here are abhorrent to you, why don't you copulate off and never come back? Go to the Oh So Perfect Range and play with Lit. Or take a long walk off a short pier. I am sure we can survive without your boring and ill-informed lectures on racial discrimination, and we sure as hell can do without your disgusting and endless insults. So please go lick Lits boots and leave the intelligent people here in peace. Go. Get out. Leave. Shut your Gob. Skedadle. Urinate off. You get the picture?I guess that is the intellectual Brit. "Copulate off" "Urinate off". You might get in trouble in the North Country though. They'd think you're a pansy.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 06:50 AM

Patti

You don't even let us know when you are in town. Even after Historian and I offered to buy you lunch at a dining establishment of your choosing.

We are hurt from that

The King
04-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Has Ryan even addressed who he is on the Range yet?

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 06:58 AM

PattiBy definition, men cannot have "catfights"...........except for the left leaning posters.

Dude
04-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Has Ryan even addressed who he is on the Range yet?
For some reason, the ones who are shouting the loudest to get any answers from him refuse to address anything with him directly.

The King
04-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Hey Meathead. Look What I drew!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/mbbedard/jp-losman_zps67c1b512.jpg

The King
04-17-2014, 07:12 AM
For some reason, the ones who are shouting the loudest to get any answers from him refuse to address anything with him directly.

Hmm, Ok. Maybe I'm slow so help me out here.

You've proven Ryan is both Lit and microscopes… everyone seems to agree that this is in fact true. You have also proven that Lit deceptively donated $250 cash to a woman who he may or may not have threatened to rape.

No one has confronted Ryan on the site that he just announced he owns? And in his announcement to his sites members he claims to be someone different. Yet, we're still being asked questions, and you're being called out?

Is that what's happening here?

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 07:14 AM
That is how I read all of this.

Dude
04-17-2014, 07:18 AM
That appears to be accurate. However, in fairness it's only one person who lives in a twisted reality. Well, two if you count Ryan.

coastal
04-17-2014, 07:21 AM
Certain posters dislike me so badly that they are using this as their opportunity to as meaty said, "win".

pathetic.

and there's nothing "may or may not" about it.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 07:26 AM
Lost the battle won the war ;)

Very true.

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 07:27 AM
Hmm, Ok. Maybe I'm slow so help me out here.

You've proven Ryan is both Lit and microscopes… everyone seems to agree that this is in fact true. You have also proven that Lit deceptively donated $250 cash to a woman who he may or may not have threatened to rape.

No one has confronted Ryan on the site that he just announced he owns? And in his announcement to his sites members he claims to be someone different. Yet, we're still being asked questions, and you're being called out?

Is that what's happening here?I talked to him via PM. Since it is private, I cannot reveal it's content. Let's just say there are two sides to every story.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 07:29 AM
Certain posters dislike me so badly that they are using this as their opportunity to as meaty said, "win".

pathetic.

A lot of us love you though. And we are better than the others.

Even if you root for a team that has Colton Orr on it.

54 games. No goals. No assists.

Hell, in 56 games John Scott at least had a goal

coastal
04-17-2014, 07:30 AM
What's even worse is that these same posters used a woman... my wife... as a tool in an effort to leverage control and an advantage in the "argument".

It's cowardly.

and if you wondering if you are one of those posters... you know what you did.

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 07:31 AM
I talked to him via PM. Since it is private, I cannot reveal it's content. Let's just say there are two sides to every story.

While this might be true, one person is called a patholocigal liar, even by those who are defending him. So, why would you believe anything a liar says?

Granted the greatest lies all have factual information in them, but how can you weed out the lies if you don't know all the truth?

Usually, people will believe a lie if it aligns with their own agenda or with their own preconceived notions.

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 07:34 AM
Personally, I think this rehash of the past is counterproductive. It does provide entertainment for the guys in the cheap seats, but that's about it.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 07:36 AM

pathetic.

I don't dislike you.

Then again I was never an active participant at the Range once the Zone formed and I'm just hearing about all this crazy stuff for the first time now.

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 07:37 AM
While this might be true, one person is called a patholocigal liar, even by those who are defending him. So, why would you believe anything a liar says?

Granted the greatest lies all have factual information in them, but how can you weed out the lies if you don't know all the truth?

Usually, people will believe a lie if it aligns with their own agenda or with their own preconceived notions.There was a clamor about confronting him. I said I spoke to him. Why would people want that if they aren't going to believe a word the other person says?

Dude
04-17-2014, 07:40 AM
I talked to him via PM. Since it is private, I cannot reveal it's content. Let's just say there are two sides to every story.I believe there are two issues at play here.

1) The real identity of microscopes, which we now know.
2) The events that took place on the Range between Ryan posting as LiterateStylish and several people who post here, and the resulting fallout

Issue 1 is over, in my eyes. There's nothing more to prove.

Issue 2 has nothing to do with this site. Nothing. I've said it over and over again, and that is one of the reasons why we're not opening the gates for Ryan to come here and post about it. Meathead has a real issue with that - well, no I take that back. He has a fake issue with that, and really just wants the drama to spill over here. He doesn't care about the truth. If any of you do, I cannot stress this enough, I know of a place where you can find him very easily. It's http://www.buffalorange.com. Go talk to him there. Clear the air, sling accusations, whatever it is you all need to do.

Then, once and for all, you will know both sides of that story and you can come back here and move on. Or you can stay there and move on. It doesn't really matter where you post if you're comfortable and happy. We'll be here either way.

MidnightVoice
04-17-2014, 07:54 AM
I guess that is the intellectual Brit. "Copulate off" "Urinate off". You might get in trouble in the North Country though. They'd think you're a pansy.

Or maybe you don't understand how to avoid censorship? It is quite simple, I can explain if you want

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 07:58 AM
Or maybe you don't understand how to avoid censorship? It is quite simple, I can explain if you wantI understand perfectly and it was somewhat amusing. However, those phrases lack the teeth the traditional ones were designed for.

"Now go away, English pig dog before I taunt you a second time."

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 08:04 AM
There was a clamor about confronting him. I said I spoke to him. Why would people want that if they aren't going to believe a word the other person says?

Well, at least someone had the balls to ask the questions. You don't seem a wilting violet when it comes to that.

And only a few people wanted the confrontation. Thank you for not continuing the drama though.

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 08:15 AM
Well, at least someone had the balls to ask the questions. You don't seem a wilting violet when it comes to that.

And only a few people wanted the confrontation. Thank you for not continuing the drama though.Dude has it right. Forget all this crap. If you want to participate at the Range with Lit as owner, have at it. If you have a problem with him, don't. Personally, I never thought these message boards were an either/or proposition. You can visit both places, see what they have to offer and act accordingly. I like Victor and am sure he will do a great job there as a check and balance should shenanigans begin.

jimmifli
04-17-2014, 08:37 AM
Or maybe you don't understand how to avoid censorship? It is quite simple, I can explain if you want
Piss off. I know how to avoid censorship.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-17-2014, 09:24 AM
Dude has it right. Forget all this crap. If you want to participate at the Range with Lit as owner, have at it. If you have a problem with him, don't. Personally, I never thought these message boards were an either/or proposition. You can visit both places, see what they have to offer and act accordingly. I like Victor and am sure he will do a great job there as a check and balance should shenanigans begin.

Agree 100%. I post at both and I don't consider either action support or condemnation of Lit or Rick.

Famous Amos
04-17-2014, 09:42 AM
Morning... Amos. You were ONE of my favorites from over there... I am still glad I got to meet you ;-)

I can't tell you the couch story. Its buried.

aww bummer.

Valerie
04-17-2014, 09:56 AM
I talked to him via PM. Since it is private, I cannot reveal it's content. Let's just say there are two sides to every story.

That's where you're wrong. There are THREE sides to every story....his, hers and THE TRUTH! I'm sure soemwhere in the middle of all this nonsense is the truth.

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 09:59 AM
That's where you're wrong. There are THREE sides to every story....his, hers and THE TRUTH! I'm sure soemwhere in the middle of all this nonsense is the truth.

Well, obviously the truth lies closer to HIS telling.

Mike13
04-17-2014, 10:04 AM
As an impartial observer: I really cant think of any reason why Blondie and Coastal would exaggerate a story about a rape threat, as WC as been insisting, for the sole purpose of winning on the internet. That logic is childish and makes no sense. Other people have corroborated the story. . Lit is a disturbed person going by this and other stories that you all have shared here.

As for Meathead, Dude made it clear several times why Lit wont be posting his side of the story here. Either MH is dumber than he looks or he is actively not listening.
Or both.

MidnightVoice
04-17-2014, 10:11 AM
A long time ago, on a message board far, far away.... :)

Now that I know the person running the Range is Lit, I think I will stay away. He is being devious in pretending to be someone else (and probably breaking his own TOS :D), and I expect that there will be future eruptions, panics, purges and other disasters. So I will stay here in peace and quiet, where we only discuss the Range when there is a massive blowup over there. Maybe we should set up a betting pool on when that will be!

pmoon6
04-17-2014, 10:15 AM
A long time ago, on a message board far, far away.... :)

Now that I know the person running the Range is Lit, I think I will stay away. He is being devious in pretending to be someone else (and probably breaking his own TOS :D), and I expect that there will be future eruptions, panics, purges and other disasters. So I will stay here in peace and quiet, where we only discuss the Range when there is a massive blowup over there. Maybe we should set up a betting pool on when that will be!Yes, a good tact since you already enjoy the peace and tranquility of the old folks home.

"Quick Ivor, get under the covers, the paranoids are coming"