PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 10:24 AM
As an impartial observer: I really cant think of any reason why Blondie and Coastal would exaggerate a story about a rape threat, as WC as been insisting, for the sole purpose of winning on the internet. That logic is childish and makes no sense. Other people have corroborated the story. . Lit is a disturbed person going by this and other stories that you all have shared here.

As for Meathead, Dude made it clear several times why Lit wont be posting his side of the story here. Either MH is dumber than he looks or he is actively not listening.
Or both.

This is hilarious.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing I've been "insisting" all along is that Mr. and Mrs. Rub & Tug start sh it all the time on these boards, then act like whining little innocent victims when they get it back.

Meathead is the one who has done most of the insisting about the alleged "rape threat." I've had the cut and pasted copy sent to me recently, and I now totally believe, as I stated once, here, that this was merely an internet dick measuring contest gone horribly wrong, not an actual threat.

But, as I've clearly stated from the beginning, that's totally beside the point, which is, that these two and their buddy Spiked caused 90% of the problems that caused the Range to implode. They're troublemakers and the worst MB whiners I've ever seen.

Just a rhetorical question. Do you think message therapy is on the up and up? I personally would tend towards saying, yes. It's a legitimate profession. You know, clinical and all.

But what if you saw that the massage therapist in question was wearing a bikini on their advertisement for those services. That might lead you to a different conclusion altogether, don't you think?

I'm not talking about anyone in particular here. Just throwing out a rhetorical question.

Discuss amongst your clique, cliquesters.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 10:41 AM
And you are wrong. Coastal is more than willing to take back what he dishes out. So is Blondie.

But when what is dished back so far exceeds the original dishing out, that is when it is problem.

You don't give somebody the death penalty for a speeding ticket.

Historian
04-17-2014, 10:49 AM
Good one Lecter.

And there is a reason that the migration has always flown to the Zone, as opposed to away from it.

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 10:55 AM
And you are wrong. Coastal is more than willing to take back what he dishes out. So is Blondie.

But when what is dished back so far exceeds the original dishing out, that is when it is problem.

Hahaha. Wow.

Somebody run to Sam's Club and get a whole pallet of tissues.

It will be OK, Lecter. I'm doing this for their own good. Someone needs to teach the spoiled children not to poke a bear with a stick, lest they get mauled.

Think if it as a virtual life lesson.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 10:58 AM
This is hilarious.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing I've been "insisting" all along is that Mr. and Mrs. Rub & Tug start sh it all the time on these boards, then act like whining little innocent victims when they get it back.

Meathead is the one who has done most of the insisting about the alleged "rape threat." I've had the cut and pasted copy sent to me recently, and I now totally believe, as I stated once, here, that this was merely an internet dick measuring contest gone horribly wrong, not an actual threat.

But, as I've clearly stated from the beginning, that's totally beside the point, which is, that these two and their buddy Spiked caused 90% of the problems that caused the Range to implode. They're troublemakers and the worst MB whiners I've ever seen.

Just a rhetorical question. Do you think message therapy is on the up and up? I personally would tend towards saying, yes. It's a legitimate profession. You know, clinical and all.

But what if you saw that the massage therapist in question was wearing a bikini on their advertisement for those services. That might lead you to a different conclusion altogether, don't you think?

I'm not talking about anyone in particular here. Just throwing out a rhetorical question.

Discuss amongst your clique, cliquesters.

And, fwiw, playing the game you are playing here is a much greater attempt to instigate than what I have seen from Coastal.

You can ask him - I have slapped his wrist more than once both here and at the Range in the past.

I suggest that you don't act like they are some kind of horrible people for what they have done, when you are playing the same game only taking it much farther. It is rather unbecoming of you.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Hahaha. Wow.

Somebody run to Sam's Club and get a whole pallet of tissues.

It will be OK, Lecter. I'm doing this for their own good. Someone needs to teach the spoiled children not to poke a bear with a stick, lest they get mauled.

Think if it as a virtual life lesson.

The bear?

Please. It is more like a poodle. A lot of bark and yapping but no bite whatsoever

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 11:30 AM
You can ask him - I have slapped his wrist more than once both here and at the Range in the past.

sure you have.

I believe you.

really.

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 11:37 AM
maybe another round of forced ignore is in order?

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 11:40 AM
sure you have.

I believe you.

really.

The dripping sarcasm breaks my heart. It really does.

No lie.

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 11:44 AM
You should change the name of this thread to the coastal and Blondie pity party.

swiper
04-17-2014, 12:14 PM
I do feel better as a matter of fact. BTW, us Americans don't care about what the rest of the world likes.

BTW, when does the fishing season open ?

April 1st in NY State.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 12:45 PM

Give me a break..."death penalty for a speeding ticket." Don't make this ENTIRELY one-sided, because it wasn't. Coastal himself has admitted to some sort of culpability, so I don't know why you continue to put words in his mouth or otherwise try to represent him. He did everything he could to make that idiotic Internet feud extremely personal...pushed, and pushed, and pushed. I don't know how you roll, but when somebody pushes me I tend to push back harder. And, again, I'm not defending Lit. Just saying, again, that this thing did not happen in a vacuum. This was not a drive-by. Anybody that wants to constantly press a person's buttons and even do all he can to humiliate them in whatever capacity...well, there is no telling about how unstable that person is on the other end or what could happen. There is a basic moral here that many people do not want to recognize.

All that really happened in the end was a war on words. Why grown people would take a message board so seriously as to get caught up in a childish pissing match is beyond me...not where it leads to some kind of festering hatred. I've called other people names or whatever, but this whole thing was ridiculous. And it's over. All evidence destroyed.

"I'll **** her." Hell, I've told people that I'll KILL them before in volatile situations. Many people have. People say things when they are in conflicts. I remember Lit posting about how he was sitting at this bar at his hotel waiting for Coastal to show up, and then they'll know something. He went off-the-cuff posting ridiculous things in the shoutbox around that time, which I won't repeat. I've had people want to kick my ass for saying far less than things that Coastal said to Lit, even with just basic misunderstandings. No, the hatred between them was actually nurtured on both sides. To me, each one seemed to paint the other one into some kind of cartoon character. That can easily happen if you have very strong feelings for somebody you've never even freakin' met.

Not that I have a problem with Coastal. I don't really. If he wants to be less caustic, then great. I never took anything he said too seriously anyway. Why would I? I have real problems, and I don't have any idea who most of you asswipes out there really are in the first place. Personally, I approach message board banter in the same way I'd strike up a conversation with the person sitting next to me at the bar.

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 12:53 PM
Give me a break..."death penalty for a speeding ticket." Don't make this ENTIRELY one-sided, because it wasn't. Coastal himself has admitted to some sort of culpability, so I don't know why you continue to put words in his mouth or otherwise try to represent him. He did everything he could to make that idiotic Internet feud extremely personal...pushed, and pushed, and pushed. I don't know how you roll, but when somebody pushes me I tend to push back harder. And, again, I'm not defending Lit. Just saying, again, that this thing did not happen in a vacuum. This was not a drive-by. Anybody that wants to constantly press a person's buttons and even do all he can to humiliate them in whatever capacity...well, there is no telling about how unstable that person is on the other end or what could happen. There is a basic moral here that many people do not want to recognize.

All that really happened in the end was a war on words. Why grown people would take a message board so seriously as to get caught up in a childish pissing match is beyond me...not where it leads to some kind of festering hatred. I've called other people names or whatever, but this whole thing was ridiculous. And it's over. All evidence destroyed.

"I'll **** her." Hell, I've told people that I'll KILL them before in volatile situations. Many people have. People say things when they are in conflicts. I remember Lit posting about how he was sitting at this bar at his hotel waiting for Coastal to show up, and then they'll know something. He went off-the-cuff posting ridiculous things in the shoutbox around that time, which I won't repeat. I've had people want to kick my ass for saying far less than things that Coastal said to Lit, even with just basic misunderstandings. No, the hatred between them was actually nurtured on both sides.

Not that I have a problem with Coastal. I don't really. If he wants to be less caustic, then great. I never took anything he said too seriously anyway. Why would I? I have real problems, and I don't have any idea who most of you asswipes out there really are in the first place. Personally, I approach message board banter in the same way I'd strike up a conversation with the person sitting next to me at the bar.

99% perfect.

I would only add that if you're going to get caustic and jump people's ***, you have zero right to complain when they do it right back to you. Worse or otherwise--you asked for it (and NO, before the Greek chorus of whiners jump in, I'm not talking about what Lit did or didn't say, or was interpreted or misinterpreted as having said, implied, or otherwise expressed. Give it a freaking rest).

cookie G
04-17-2014, 01:02 PM

Yeah well....he's not entirely wrong. The rape threat (which I believe was made) and the implosion of the Range were really 2 different things. One happened in December and the other happened the following August.

Quix was banned in December and Pete, Stealth and others came back to try and clean up the mess he created. Lucid spent days..probably weeks, trying to locate and close the backdoor entrances in the database. Lit spent about 2 months trying to come back on a daily basis under a different account. No one wanted him back...and people were doing their best to see he didn't come back.

But in the meantime, the Great Spiked-Wagon War of 2012 erupted, and both sides brought in reinforcements. it was this thread, X10, but it spread to every forum on the site. And it went on for months. And a bunch of people were warned.. And people were given temporary bans. And that was the year my son got sick, so I wasn't around much for about 2-3 months, so I'm assuming I missed most of it. But even in March and April, it was still going strong.

Deference was given to many of the principal players, because they were long time members. I hate to say this..but if Dude was running the Range at that time, many of the people in this thread would have been banned well before August. You had a bunch of grown up, professional people acting like junior high kids..and neither side was backing down very much.

What happened in August was pretty much as Uppy described it. Rick asked for donations and took a lot of **** for it. I'm sure they thought they were being cute...he didn't think so. Did he overreact? Its Rick..of course. Was he provoked? Yes. Did it begin before that night? Yes.

I'll just give part of a PM he sent me when Lit was in the process of being banned. ...

The reason I left the range was because of all the drama, God I hate it more than anything. Wish us luck lol

The problem is..for the following months and the drama that ensued, he wasn't just getting PM's on the site, he was getting emails sent to him by people complaining about this person or that person ...why isn't he banned, why was he banned...etc etc.
When he'd pop in from time to time...he'd tell people both publicly and privately that he was getting tired of it.

It isn't as if people weren't warned.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 01:17 PM
99% perfect.

I would only add that if you're going to get caustic and jump people's ***, you have zero right to complain when they do it right back to you. Worse or otherwise--you asked for it (and NO, before the Greek chorus of whiners jump in, I'm not talking about what Lit did or didn't say, or was interpreted or misinterpreted as having said, implied, or otherwise expressed. Give it a freaking rest).

Well, you can give me 100% then, because I agree with this. You don't say horrible things to a person and then be shocked and appalled if they say something worse. That's the game you actually signed up for and actively pursued, and that's how situations escalate.

If the people that were actually involved in this (which does not include ME) didn't learn anything or evaluate their own behavior, then they are jellyfish. Some people want to take a side and way oversimplify it. It's really just so easily to demonize the other side, and a lot harder for the people involved to be objective about it. I feel I'm objective enough. In fact, I could care less. The actual interest for me is like stopping to watch a train-wreck. Kinda hard to turn your head away from it.

MidnightVoice
04-17-2014, 01:18 PM
And don't forget, this was not the first, or even the second, Range implosion.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 01:35 PM

"I'll **** her." Hell, I've told people that I'll KILL them before in volatile situations. Many people have. People say things when they are in conflicts. I remember Lit posting about how he was sitting at this bar at his hotel waiting for Coastal to show up, and then they'll know something. He went off-the-cuff posting ridiculous things in the shoutbox around that time, which I won't repeat. I've had people want to kick my ass for saying far less than things that Coastal said to Lit, even with just basic misunderstandings. No, the hatred between them was actually nurtured on both sides. To me, each one seemed to paint the other one into some kind of cartoon character. That can easily happen if you have very strong feelings for somebody you've never even freakin' met.

Not like that they don't...

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 01:50 PM

In locker room style smack talk? Yes, they do. And worse.

You're naive if you think otherwise.

And that's the real point. Coastal engages people in exactly this kind of smack talk, then cries like a ***** when people give it back.

That's the beginning and end of the story.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 01:51 PM

Beautiful. Brief enough to eradicate all the relevant things I had to say without enough content to dispute.

Without talking about Lit anymore, how often do you think that when somebody says "I'll kill you" on a PUBLIC forum, they actually follow through? Hell, even privately. Put a number on it. If I REALLY felt threatened by somebody threatening me on the Internet, I'd document that. First thing I would do.

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 01:55 PM
You know, "it takes two to tango", "two wrongs don't make a right" pick whatever trite expression you like, but I wish some of you would quit acting like children.

Dude
04-17-2014, 01:56 PM
You know, "it takes two to tango", "two wrongs don't make a right" pick whatever trite expression you like, but I wish some of you would quit acting like children.And if you don't I'm turning this message board around and we're going back home.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 01:57 PM
You know, "it takes two to tango", "two wrongs don't make a right" pick whatever trite expression you like, but I wish some of you would quit acting like children.

Acting like children is what this thing has always been about. It defines what went down in every way.

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 02:02 PM
And if you don't I'm turning this message board around and we're going back home.

nice one!

"You don't want ME coming back there!"

feldspar
04-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Right. You have nothing to say about it really I guess. Why even reply?

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Well, I was going to say something, figured it was pointless and instead of hitting cancel, hit reply. Two unsuccessful attempts to delete the post failed, so I gave up. My apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

But I DO like to see my username in bold!

chernobylwraiths
04-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Ha, third time's the charm!

feldspar
04-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Ha, third time's the charm!

Now I have less of a problem with you saying nothing at all. :giggity:

jimmifli
04-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Yeah well....he's not entirely wrong. The rape threat (which I believe was made) and the implosion of the Range were really 2 different things. One happened in December and the other happened the following August.

Quix was banned in December and Pete, Stealth and others came back to try and clean up the mess he created. Lucid spent days..probably weeks, trying to locate and close the backdoor entrances in the database. Lit spent about 2 months trying to come back on a daily basis under a different account. No one wanted him back...and people were doing their best to see he didn't come back.

But in the meantime, the Great Spiked-Wagon War of 2012 erupted, and both sides brought in reinforcements. it was this thread, X10, but it spread to every forum on the site. And it went on for months. And a bunch of people were warned.. And people were given temporary bans. And that was the year my son got sick, so I wasn't around much for about 2-3 months, so I'm assuming I missed most of it. But even in March and April, it was still going strong.

Deference was given to many of the principal players, because they were long time members. I hate to say this..but if Dude was running the Range at that time, many of the people in this thread would have been banned well before August. You had a bunch of grown up, professional people acting like junior high kids..and neither side was backing down very much.

What happened in August was pretty much as Uppy described it. Rick asked for donations and took a lot of **** for it. I'm sure they thought they were being cute...he didn't think so. Did he overreact? Its Rick..of course. Was he provoked? Yes. Did it begin before that night? Yes.

I'll just give part of a PM he sent me when Lit was in the process of being banned. ...

The reason I left the range was because of all the drama, God I hate it more than anything. Wish us luck lol

The problem is..for the following months and the drama that ensued, he wasn't just getting PM's on the site, he was getting emails sent to him by people complaining about this person or that person ...why isn't he banned, why was he banned...etc etc.
When he'd pop in from time to time...he'd tell people both publicly and privately that he was getting tired of it.

It isn't as if people weren't warned.
That's being a little generous with Rick (you've always been a little generous with him, I hope he earned that loyalty).

When he came back he made a bad situation worse. He marched in trashed the place and then asked for money to fix it.

I agree, that giving Rick **** wasn't a smart move, and not a move that most people with even a little emotional control would make.... but it's not like Rick was an innocent bystander that caught a stray insult.

He let that fire smoulder for years and then threw gas on it and ran away. Now on his way out the door he hands the keys to Lit as his last **** you to anyone that ever helped him.

Sorry if I don't share your opinion of him.

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 02:25 PM
That's being a little generous with Rick (you've always been a little generous with him, I hope he earned that loyalty).

When he came back he made a bad situation worse. He marched in trashed the place and then asked for money to fix it.

I agree, that giving Rick **** wasn't a smart move, and not a move that most people with even a little emotional control would make.... but it's not like Rick was an innocent bystander that caught a stray insult.

He let that fire smoulder for years and then threw gas on it and ran away. Now on his way out the door he hands the keys to Lit as his last **** you to anyone that ever helped him.

That's all true but the last part.

I used to be very sure that Lit was Michael, but I've since found out who Michael is.

So Lit was long gone and Rick went insane and recruited an even more insane, and incompetent, minion to take the Titanic the rest of the way to the ocean's floor.

jimmifli
04-17-2014, 03:01 PM
That's all true but the last part.

I used to be very sure that Lit was Michael, but I've since found out who Michael is.

So Lit was long gone and Rick went insane and recruited an even more insane, and incompetent, minion to take the Titanic the rest of the way to the ocean's floor.

I don't know who Michael is. I left the range before he showed up. I was referring to Rick handing the keys to microscopes/Lit.

Historian
04-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Rick went insane and recruited an even more insane, and incompetent, minion to take the Titanic the rest of the way to the ocean's floor.

Good one!

This drama is even better with pizza!

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 03:16 PM
I don't know who Michael is. I left the range before he showed up. I was referring to Rick handing the keys to microscopes/Lit.

Right, but the real implosion came months ago, when he handed control to Michael. Rick and Michael went on a banning rampage that effectively killed the Range. And Michael was every bit the ass wipe Rick was. And that's an accomplishment.

Dude
04-17-2014, 03:19 PM
He sure knows how to pick 'em.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Good one!

This drama is even better with pizza!

I'm telling you: this whole fiasco is paid attention to because it's like some sort of half-assed reality TV show to the other people on the board. Kinda thrust into your face sometimes, too.

This was all deliberately put out there publicly by the participants. If they don't want to be judged either way, they shouldn't have gone public with their dysfunction. It is not a private matter really when it all happens in the public realm, which compounds the idiocy of people if they choose to put it all out there. It's ridiculous for anybody to turn around and say "how dare you judge me" or something when they know perfectly well how many people are going to read what they've written.

To other posters with a lick of sense, it's like Jerry Springer, really. And that's all it is. Not many people walk away from Jerry Springer with their full dignity intact. If people I don't know want to be stupid and create some kind of hillbilly feud, I'm not above watching that once it's on. Then I'm stupider for having seen it.

SpikedLemonade
04-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Just went back to The Range and read some of Microscope's posts. It is definitely the same old Lit. It is just a matter of time until he will start his crap again.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 03:48 PM
Let me try to lighten the mood...

I changed my mind. You ARE on a distinguished road.

BertSquirtgum
04-17-2014, 04:02 PM
I stopped reading at page 18 and I have it set up for 30 posts per page. You guys are a little on the crazy side.

- - - Updated - - -

30 pages of talking about another sites drama? WHO GIVES A ****.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 04:07 PM
I stopped reading at page 18 and I have it set up for 30 posts per page. You guys are a little on the crazy side.

- - - Updated - - -

30 pages of talking about another sites drama? WHO GIVES A ****.

Those somewhat familiar with it may want to express their take.

Reading 18 pages about it when you aren't familiar at all with it is particularly crazy, though.

I'm almost done, though.

cookie G
04-17-2014, 04:10 PM

I don't recall saying he was an innocent bystander. And that's especially true in allowing Quix anywhere near a control panel. If I agreed with what he did, I'd still be on the Range.

But come now, the "He let us act like *******s, so its his fault for letting us get away with it" excuse doesn't work for anyone over the age of 5.

I'm pretty sure most involved wouldn't let their own kids act the way they acted.

jimmifli
04-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Right, but the real implosion came months ago, when he handed control to Michael. Rick and Michael went on a banning rampage that effectively killed the Range. And Michael was every bit the ass wipe Rick was. And that's an accomplishment.
It's one thing to let the kid sit on your lap and "drive", it's another to sign over the registration. Rick has let lots of people run the range in his absence, this is the only time he actually "sold" it.

Not that it matters, as you pointed out he'd already trashed his motel room. But if he'd handed the keys to admark, I doubt it would have taken a month before that place was hopping with full trust restored. Instead, Rick sold the franchise to an out of town owner, so to speak.

BertSquirtgum
04-17-2014, 04:14 PM
Those somewhat familiar with it may want to express their take.

Reading 18 pages about it when you aren't familiar at all with it is particularly crazy, though.

I'm almost done, though.

I know. I was enjoying the drama at first but then I thought to myself what the **** am I doing. and I am vaguely familiar with it because I've followed the range for 4 years and been a member for 2 or three years.

cookie G
04-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Anyway...to conclude the group session...make an old man happy and have a sing along. We can do it as a round.

Faction 1 starts (you know who you are)

Faction 2 joins in.

Former Range mods and admins who put up with it all will follow. Mik and Uppy, you can join us in group 3.

Y'all know how you feel about each other...so let it out.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4kD6CkULxMs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blondie
04-17-2014, 04:20 PM
I don't recall saying he was an innocent bystander. And that's especially true in allowing Quix anywhere near a control panel. If I agreed with what he did, I'd still be on the Range.

But come now, the "He let us act like *******s, so its his fault for letting us get away with it" excuse doesn't work for anyone over the age of 5.

I'm pretty sure most involved wouldn't let their own kids act the way they acted.

That is not entirely true .. sometimes you just got to let kids work their **** out :D

Btw ... I am sorry to hear that your son was sick during all of that ... hope all is better!

jimmifli
04-17-2014, 04:20 PM
I didn't act like an *******. And neither did the large majority of posters.

Like it or not message boards need moderators.

His decision to go with NO TOS in the PRS because Lit tried to be yet another Napoleon, was what caused it. There's a reason bars have bouncers.

I'm not excusing all the posters that acted like *******s, but it was the predictable consequence of removing the rules. And the only reason Rick removed the rules is because Lit started an insurrection and Rick didn't want to deal with the blow back.

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 04:21 PM
It's one thing to let the kid sit on your lap and "drive", it's another to sign over the registration. Rick has let lots of people run the range in his absence, this is the only time he actually "sold" it.

Not that it matters, as you pointed out he'd already trashed his motel room. But if he'd handed the keys to admark, I doubt it would have taken a month before that place was hopping with full trust restored. Instead, Rick sold the franchise to an out of town owner, so to speak.

We seem to be talking about two different implosions. All I'm saying is, for the most recent implosion, Lit was long gone, and it was Michael who wrecked the car.

I agree about Tony, but would Tony have wanted it?

Blondie
04-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Anyway...to conclude the group session...make an old man happy and have a sing along. We can do it as a round.

Faction 1 starts (you know who you are)

Faction 2 joins in.

Former Range mods and admins who put up with it all will follow. Mik and Uppy, you can join us in group 3.

Y'all know how you feel about each other...so let it out.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4kD6CkULxMs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I like her :D

Dude
04-17-2014, 04:35 PM

- - - Updated - - -

30 pages of talking about another sites drama? WHO GIVES A ****.Well look at it one of two ways:

1) it beats working
2) these conversations would never have been able to happen over there because threads would be closed and people would be banned

So in a way, this is therapy and the Zone is Dr. Phil.

Dude
04-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Not to mention that many of the people affected had already been banned over there.

MidnightVoice
04-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Let sanity reign :D

Generalissimus Gibby
04-17-2014, 04:52 PM
Strange, it looks like I've been banned from the Buffalo Range. Well, so much for everyone getting a clean slate. Oh well, with the exception of Tyke and Lameboy I enjoy it more here.

jimmifli
04-17-2014, 04:55 PM
We seem to be talking about two different implosions. All I'm saying is, for the most recent implosion, Lit was long gone, and it was Michael who wrecked the car.

I agree about Tony, but would Tony have wanted it?
I tend to think of it as one long implosion.

BertSquirtgum
04-17-2014, 04:58 PM
I remember I used to just be able to read the range without having a username then all of a sudden it was making you sign in to read the forums so I had to make an account there. Is this when all the drama went down?

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 05:02 PM
Strange, it looks like I've been banned from the Buffalo Range. Well, so much for everyone getting a clean slate. Oh well, with the exception of Tyke and Lameboy I enjoy it more here.

I'm told that Michael has hacked the Range, and that it's down.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 05:03 PM

I went there and got a weird message - this is freaking awesome.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-17-2014, 05:04 PM
I went there and got a weird message - this is freaking awesome.

Was it this one by any chance?

Connect Error: Access denied for user 'BRWebsite'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Also, not saying that some over there are not bat **** insane enough to do so, but why would you hack your own website?

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 05:05 PM
That is what I got. I don't know if Michael is Lit for sure

upstart
04-17-2014, 05:10 PM
I just went to the Range and it's off line. The more things change -the more they stay the same.

BertSquirtgum
04-17-2014, 05:10 PM

Oh yeah, it's down. Why is this michael guy such a pathetic loser?

Generalissimus Gibby
04-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Damn, it's true (at least the down part). So much drama in the LBC...

LBC?

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah, it's down. Why is this michael guy such a pathetic loser?

Ever watch the USA TV show Suits?

I think Michael is Louis Litt (not to be confused with Literate, Lit.)

Lawyers. :rolleyes:

SpikedLemonade
04-17-2014, 05:22 PM
When I dropped by their chatbox this afternoon Michael was asking Microscope to fix his log in and Microscope said he would fix him up.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-17-2014, 05:26 PM
I "love" the stupidity that goes on over there. Thank God for the Zone. I have to say, I disagree with the opinions of one or two of the mods and admins here, but I like them and love their professionalism as I have never been treated here with anything other than respect, tact, and class. This is why the Zone is my favorite dysfunctional family.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 05:37 PM
I know. I was enjoying the drama at first but then I thought to myself what the **** am I doing.

Yeah, that's how it happens to the rest of us. We stop to try and figure out what the big deal is.

You follow things on a message board, some pattern of crazy exchanges start to happen within a small group, and you get sucked in at first. If you got the right elements, it's almost impossible to not be aware that something's up. More and more people investigate the discord and chime in, and before you know it, it goes viral. Then it just turns annoying pretty quickly, yet still draws your attention because that topic starts to dominate conversion quite a bit. Then you feel almost compelled to comment when it escalates. Then it seems like you want to be involved in it somehow, when that's not the case. The contention spreads. Sides are taken...

One single person could never cause this to happen on his own.

Rockstar
04-17-2014, 05:54 PM

Holy **** dude..........

Dude
04-17-2014, 05:56 PM
You can't write this stuff. Comedy Gold.

Rockstar
04-17-2014, 05:58 PM
When I dropped by their chatbox this afternoon Michael was asking Microscope to fix his log in and Microscope said he would fix him up.

Yeh I saw Michael in there also and I made a pretty strong statement about how much I appreciated him ruining the website I love. Something along the lines of wanting to go wagoncircler on him...

feldspar
04-17-2014, 06:05 PM
How are we sure Michael is hacking the Range now?

swiper
04-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Was it this one by any chance?

LOL. Had to come here to this thread to see if I was the only one.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 06:17 PM
In locker room style smack talk? Yes, they do. And worse.

You're naive if you think otherwise.

And that's the real point. Coastal engages people in exactly this kind of smack talk, then cries like a ***** when people give it back.

That's the beginning and end of the story.

No they really don't. As I explained to Rockstar earlier if you're allowing another person on an internet message board to get you so riled up your threatening rape, physical harm, or killing them then you have far deeper issues then somebody picking on you.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 06:18 PM
Beautiful. Brief enough to eradicate all the relevant things I had to say without enough content to dispute.

Without talking about Lit anymore, how often do you think that when somebody says "I'll kill you" on a PUBLIC forum, they actually follow through? Hell, even privately. Put a number on it. If I REALLY felt threatened by somebody threatening me on the Internet, I'd document that. First thing I would do.

Well of course you'd document that, but that wasn't your point. Your point was people say stupid things in the heat of the moment and while I agree that does happen people almost never threaten to rape or kill somebody else. If you're doing that then you need to seek help immediately.

JATMtheJATM
04-17-2014, 06:20 PM
yeah, never going back to the range now. ever. i like it here. pattis predictions and spikes sabres hate and all.

Rockstar
04-17-2014, 06:21 PM
No they really don't. As I explained to Rockstar earlier if you're allowing another person on an internet message board to get you so riled up your threatening rape, physical harm, or killing them then you have far deeper issues then somebody picking on you.

Just to clarify, I never disagreed with that. My point of contention was that it is hardly far fetched to assume most people HAVE been riled up by someone on a website over religion, politics, sports, etc. I don't know how many times I can say the rape thing was ridiculous and wrong.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 06:24 PM
LBC?

Long Beach, California

With so much drama in the L-B-C
It's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O-double-G
But I, somehow, some way
Keep comin up with funky ass **** like every single day

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify, I never disagreed with that. My point of contention was that it is hardly far fetched to assume most people HAVE been riled up by someone on a website over religion, politics, sports, etc. I don't know how many times I can say the rape thing was ridiculous and wrong.

I never said you did disagree with it, my point was simply that if you're letting a message board get you that riled up you have far greater things to be concerned about then the message board itself.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Ever watch the USA TV show Suits?

I think Michael is Louis Litt (not to be confused with Literate, Lit.)

Lawyers. :rolleyes:

I enjoy that show.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 06:26 PM
meh, just quoting a song lyric from 20 years ago. Stands for Long Beach something...

You can't post the lyric if you don't even know what the damn acronym stands for…

Gin and Juice was the quintessential cruisin song back in the day…hell still is a damn good cruisin song.

Rockstar
04-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Soooo Michael nuked the Range's database. This from the the new owner microscopes.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 06:30 PM
This is the message at the top of forum, which I just got on;

We were hacked by a former administrator of this forum. His IP address was logged as well as other "digital fingerprints". The FBI and Police Department have been notified and the investigation is undergoing. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on restoring the database.

I didn't know we were watching a crime drama now!

Rockstar
04-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Just went over there. The Range is kinda up. Database has been fked with but I'm back in the shout box

upstart
04-17-2014, 06:41 PM
That is what I got. I don't know if Michael is Lit for sure

Two different people. For what's its worth, I thought Michael was a ass hole and I never had a problem with Lit.

Also, I was in the PR&S forum during the "so called rape threat". It never happened. However, Lit did post to coasite "He could **** his wife better then Coastie ever could" .Bad move on Lit's part, very bad. But, that's all that happened. Now, I have no idea if the two of them went to PM's and raped each other on line. God only knows with Coastie and Lit it's possible.

I do love this thread though, I've been laughing my ass off. I'd like to thank all the egregious victims that made it happen.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-17-2014, 06:43 PM
This is the message at the top of forum, which I just got on;

I didn't know we were watching a crime drama now!

Tonight on CSI Buffalo Sports Forums

We were hacked by a former administrator of this forum. His IP address was logged as well as other "digital fingerprints". The FBI and Police Department have been notified and the investigation is undergoing. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on restoring the database.

Brought to you by Vagisil

JEvans14
04-17-2014, 06:52 PM
Range drama is like a spanish novela. Now it's added in a CSI aspect. This could win a "Best Drama" award.

JATMtheJATM
04-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Two different people. For what's its worth, I thought Michael was a ass hole and I never had a problem with Lit.

Also, I was in the PR&S forum during the "so called rape threat". It never happened. However, Lit did post to coasite "He could **** his wife better then Coastie ever could" .Bad move on Lit's part, very bad. But, that's all that happened. Now, I have no idea if the two of them went to PM's and raped each other on line. God only knows with Coastie and Lit it's possible.

I do love this thread though, I've been laughing my ass off. I'd like to thank all the egregious victims that made it happen.

no, thats not what happened. lit said he would. not could. would. never said it was against her will, but he said he was going to.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Range drama is like a spanish novela. Now it's added in a CSI aspect. This could win a "Best Drama" award.

I think its definitely up for a Razzie

The Popcorn
04-17-2014, 08:04 PM

You better not drop me.

upstart
04-17-2014, 08:25 PM
I know you want to be part of the big boy discussion, but this is all we hear...

http://youtu.be/TlYaupCTzBY

its cute and all... but not really sure it adds anything.

I'm perplexed here, what are you trying to accomplish with the so called rape allegations ? Let me be clear, in the open forum it never happened. I don't know what transpired between the two of you nitwits in pm's, e-mails or phone calls.

That said , if this outrageous threat did happen. Why didn't you call the police, FBI,CIA,NSA, and the holocaust survivors to alert them of the grave danger that's lurking around each corner ?

I can't comprehend how you've dealt with this tremendous burden, without enlisting the help of the full force of the American Government to ease your fears, about a comment made in a internet forum, by a guy that said -He could bang your wife better then you.

Thank heavens, that didn't happen to me . I would have paid the airfare and hotel bill for him to bang my X-wife.

YardRat
04-17-2014, 08:28 PM
Wasn't the FBI allegedly on the case once before over there?

Generalissimus Gibby
04-17-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm perplexed here, what are you trying to accomplish with the so called rape allegations ? Let me be clear, in the open forum it never happened. I don't know what transpired between the two of you nitwits in pm's, e-mails or phone calls.

That said , if this outrageous threat did happen. Why didn't you call the police, FBI,CIA,NSA, and the holocaust survivors to alert them of the grave danger that's lurking around each corner ?

I can't comprehend how you've dealt with this tremendous burden, without enlisting the help of the full force of the American Government to ease your fears, about a comment made in a internet forum, by a guy that said -He could bang your wife better then you.

Thank heavens, that didn't happen to me . I would have paid the airfare and hotel bill for him to bang my X-wife.

IIRC, and its been a couple years and I've had lots of life between then and now, the thing was that Lit said he was in a hotel in the same city as Coasty and Chickie and that he was on his way over to their place and he would **** Chickie. I think it was more in the implied than in the language itself that it was a threat of rape. I think that maybe Coasty and Chickie overreacted, but I think that because of the unsavory nature of what was going on at the Range at the time that they had a valid reason for concern.

upstart
04-17-2014, 08:33 PM
no, thats not what happened. lit said he would. not could. would. never said it was against her will, but he said he was going to.

LOL..... Dear God. Please help these people.

I can't

JATMtheJATM
04-17-2014, 08:35 PM

i have a challenge for you. see if you can fit your fist in your mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL..... Dear God. Please help these people.

I can't

you arent mentally fit to help anyone.

Mike13
04-17-2014, 08:40 PM
This really is some highschool bull****.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 08:40 PM

Based on the current Range message, they are on the case now.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 08:42 PM
I know what we need…The King needs to do another round of Zoner Rankings.

Those always kick ass!

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 08:44 PM

Those always kick ass!
I am voting Coastal and Blondie #1 and #2 just to give some people an aneurysm.

DraftBoy
04-17-2014, 08:46 PM
I am voting Coastal and Blondie #1 and #2 just to give some people an aneurysm.

Pfft…

It should go Coastal #1, Wagon #2, Blondie #3,…NR Spartacus.

upstart
04-17-2014, 08:46 PM
IIRC, and its been a couple years and I've had lots of life between then and now, the thing was that Lit said he was in a hotel in the same city as Coasty and Chickie and that he was on his way over to their place and he would **** Chickie. I think it was more in the implied than in the language itself that it was a threat of rape. I think that maybe Coasty and Chickie overreacted, but I think that because of the unsavory nature of what was going on at the Range at the time that they had a valid reason for concern.

Coastie, always overreacts and keeps telling himself it's a fact. I wish he would get a grip on life someday. The bad part about this thread is trashing a person ,with a rape allegation . Yes, I know many people believe Lit's an ass hole but that doesn't make it right.

Just saying

Blondie
04-17-2014, 08:49 PM

Those always kick ass!
What is this?

upstart
04-17-2014, 08:49 PM

You need to ask Coastie. He would have been the person that reported the so called rape allegations.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Coastie, always overreacts and keeps telling himself it's a fact. I wish he would get a grip on life someday. The bad part about this thread is trashing a person ,with a rape allegation . Yes, I know many people believe Lit's an ass hole but that doesn't make it right.

Just saying

I just about peed myself laughing at this

JATMtheJATM
04-17-2014, 08:52 PM
This really is some highschool bull****.

its pathetic at this point. its about the range and now its somehow about coastal and chickie? they didnt do anything wrong. your personal feelings about the two aside, lit absolutely said those things to them. dislike them if you want, but theres no need to change history and make them in the wrong here. its completely ****ed. and i think that is what bothers me about this.

Dr. Lecter
04-17-2014, 08:52 PM
What is this?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/152198-Zoner-Rankings-v4-0

Mace
04-17-2014, 08:54 PM
What is this?

Unsure, but I'm ready to campaign for something again.

YardRat
04-17-2014, 08:58 PM
You need to ask Coastie. He would have been the person that reported the so called rape allegations.

I was referring to a previous hacking incident, not the rape thingie.

WagonCircler
04-17-2014, 08:59 PM
its pathetic at this point. its about the range and now its somehow about coastal and chickie? they didnt do anything wrong. your personal feelings about the two aside, lit absolutely said those things to them. dislike them if you want, but theres no need to change history and make them in the wrong here. its completely ****ed. and i think that is what bothers me about this.

First of all, so what? It's a bunch of typed pixels on a screen in a little outpost on a gigantic electronic system. Don't want to read it? Then don't.

Second of all, if you've read any of this and you come away with the conclusion that 44 pages are about this alleged threat, then you're even farther up coastal's ass than Lecter is.

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to a previous hacking incident, not the rape thingie.

I wonder if this is the first time in human history that the term "rape thingie" has been used.

YardRat
04-17-2014, 09:02 PM
I wonder if this is the first time in human history that the term "rape thingie" has been used.

I'm used to being ahead of the curve.

upstart
04-17-2014, 09:02 PM

He never said he was going to rape anyone. Damn, I feel sorry for Lit now , you're group is trashing him. He can't defend it. What you people are doing is called MOB behavior.

Blondie
04-17-2014, 09:04 PM
We can tag team :D

That could be fun!!

Mace
04-17-2014, 09:06 PM
First of all, so what? It's a bunch of typed pixels on a screen in a little outpost on a gigantic electronic system. Don't want to read it? Then don't.

Well yeah, but that's kind of the whole thing Wagon unless you figure someone is dorking around with you past the pixels. It's a really good argument thread with nothing much to argue really.

Mace
04-17-2014, 09:21 PM
We can tag team :D

That could be fun!!

Just don't slap my hand too hard, I use a lot of talcum and the cloud gets in my eyes before I can throw it in someone elses. I hate it when someone keeps hollering "Tag Tag Tag" while I'm wretching and coughing and rubbing my eyes looking like casper the friendly ghost. I mean not that that's happened to me before many times and humiliated me on television.

jimmifli
04-17-2014, 10:06 PM
You've got my vote if you run for benevolent emperor.

feldspar
04-17-2014, 10:16 PM
You've got my vote if you run for benevolent emperor.

He ain't benevolent, really. He's just whacked out of his skull on benevolent substances. Right, Mace? One of my favorite posters.

Skooby
04-17-2014, 10:49 PM
I just want to be the food taster.

JATMtheJATM
04-17-2014, 10:56 PM

Second of all, if you've read any of this and you come away with the conclusion that 44 pages are about this alleged threat, then you're even farther up coastal's ass than Lecter is.

- - - Updated - - -

like i said, personal feelings about the two aside, it was legit. when you have someone like uppy not telling the truth about the situation, its bothersome.

JATMtheJATM
04-17-2014, 10:58 PM
He never said he was going to rape anyone. Damn, I feel sorry for Lit now , you're group is trashing him. He can't defend it. What you people are doing is called MOB behavior.

no, you are right. he never said rape. he said he was going to have sex with chickie. not could. would. feel sorry for lit all you want, you are the one being dishonest about what happened for whatever reason.

Dude
04-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Soooo Michael nuked the Range's database. This from the the new owner microscopes.
Something about this seems awfully fishy.

JATMtheJATM
04-17-2014, 11:40 PM

im not very tech savvy. does this mean the range has been blown up?

feldspar
04-18-2014, 12:49 AM

Apparently, the range's database was destroyed from the attack.

But they have backups that they can restore, so I guess it amounted to a week's worth of work down the drain...I mean that's what I gather and guess.

The site is up and running now. +

swiper
04-18-2014, 04:18 AM

Well it is still Lent.

pmoon6
04-18-2014, 05:40 AM
And if you don't I'm turning this message board around and we're going back home.....and I'm sending all of you to Father Bakers' on Monday.

Historian
04-18-2014, 06:11 AM

I don't know about the FBI, but I can tell you that back in the early days, (circa 1998 or 99) Rick was given a cease and desist order by the NFL due to copywright infringement, youknow, using their logos.

But to be fair they were coming down on everybody else too, like finhaven and Mikebrownsucks.com

They were behind the curve on the internet thing and they knew it.

Dude
04-18-2014, 06:53 AM
I don't know what happened but something about it doesn't seem right, given what's happened and who is running things there.

IlluminatusUIUC
04-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Based on the current Range message, they are on the case now.

I would love to overhear their response when they were asked to investigate a pissant message board feud.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pBcNpXmr-Ps" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

The King
04-18-2014, 10:14 AM
I don't know what happened but something about it doesn't seem right, given what's happened and who is running things there.
Maybe someone is creating villains to play hero?

jimmifli
04-18-2014, 10:27 AM
I don't know about the FBI, but I can tell you that back in the early days, (circa 1998 or 99) Rick was given a cease and desist order by the NFL due to copywright infringement, youknow, using their logos.

But to be fair they were coming down on everybody else too, like finhaven and Mikebrownsucks.com

They were behind the curve on the internet thing and they knew it.
How do you come down hard on a site using the Browns' logo?

"STOP USING OUR ORANGE!"

The King
04-18-2014, 10:41 AM

Those always kick ass!

I think everyone one of them is in the Hall of Fame.

I'd need to construct a panel. I had a team of 3 people who helped me with those.

pmoon6
04-18-2014, 10:46 AM
I would love to overhear their response when they were asked to investigate a pissant message board feud.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pBcNpXmr-Ps" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>I was stopped for speeding and the cop let me go after he saw I was wearing a Bills' cap. We get a little pity and latitude compared to the rest of the league.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 10:46 AM

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pBcNpXmr-Ps" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

That may be the case, that police scoff at it, but restoring the damaging done by nuking a database costs about $1,000 actual real physical dollars. If you were to steal $1,000 or intentionally damage $1,000 in physical property, you'd have felony charges against you (not you, personally, Illu).

So, maybe they don't do anything or snicker at it, but they shouldn't. That's real money. Serious money.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 10:48 AM
I was stopped for speeding and the cop let me go after he saw I was wearing a Bills' cap. We get a little pity and latitude compared to the rest of the league.

I was stopped in Raleigh by a cop who grew up in Buffalo. He let me go when he saw my Buffalo Police Benevolent Association sticker.

feldspar
04-18-2014, 10:55 AM
I was stopped for speeding and the cop let me go after he saw I was wearing a Bills' cap. We get a little pity and latitude compared to the rest of the league.

I got stopped by a cop one time too. He let me go after I...well, nevermind.

I kid.

swiper
04-18-2014, 12:17 PM
....and I'm sending all of you to Father Bakers' on Monday.

I got threatened with Father Baker's a lot as a kid. I have now pulled the card on my child also. ROFL seeing Father Bakers. I balled my eyes out when that came up a couple times.

"Pack your bags and get in the car. We're taking you to Father Bakers." Never did I straighten up and fly right quicker.

MidnightVoice
04-18-2014, 01:18 PM
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/

A few years ago, a Canadian teenager, Amanda Todd, killed herself after being harassed and extorted online. A man used flattery to get her to flash her breasts…and then used the photo he took to demand more, backed up by incessant threats online, revealing the photo to Todd’s friends, and promising to make her life hell forever......

Miri rages against the online idiots who insist that internet activity can’t really do psychological harm — they diagnose freely over the internet, and claim that you can’t possibly develop stress disorders from the bullying tactics of the usual slymey suspects — Miri tears that argument up with basic scientific facts from the field of psychology ...

I’m just going to point to Amanda Todd. Her death wasn’t virtual.

I’m also baffled by the reasoning: if it’s not ‘real’, if the only activities that can have a direct effect on someone’s sense of well-being are face-to-face, a punch in the nose, a bomb going off…then what the hell are you doing harassing people on the internet in the first place?......

Just a few thoughts on the question of "how real is the internet"

sukie
04-18-2014, 01:19 PM
I got threatened with Father Baker's a lot as a kid. I have now pulled the card on my child also. ROFL seeing Father Bakers. I balled my eyes out when that came up a couple times.

"Pack your bags and get in the car. We're taking you to Father Bakers." Never did I straighten up and fly right quicker.

Father Baker's was a childhood torment. Mostly for my brother and sister since I was really young and after 2 kids surviving the threats ahead of me, the Father Baker thing died with my dad in 1971

http://daybreaktv.org/Documentaries/LegacyofVictory/Synopsis.aspx <----- a father baker's thingy.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 02:25 PM
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/

A few years ago, a Canadian teenager, Amanda Todd, killed herself after being harassed and extorted online. A man used flattery to get her to flash her breasts…and then used the photo he took to demand more, backed up by incessant threats online, revealing the photo to Todd’s friends, and promising to make her life hell forever......

Miri rages against the online idiots who insist that internet activity can’t really do psychological harm — they diagnose freely over the internet, and claim that you can’t possibly develop stress disorders from the bullying tactics of the usual slymey suspects — Miri tears that argument up with basic scientific facts from the field of psychology ...

I’m just going to point to Amanda Todd. Her death wasn’t virtual.

I’m also baffled by the reasoning: if it’s not ‘real’, if the only activities that can have a direct effect on someone’s sense of well-being are face-to-face, a punch in the nose, a bomb going off…then what the hell are you doing harassing people on the internet in the first place?......

Just a few thoughts on the question of "how real is the internet"

the internet is becoming more and more real.

What people are failing to comprehend is that Lit used his access as site owner to access our personal information that was not known to ANYONE. Then used that personal information in a treat against me.

I have also recently been told that Lit staked another female user on the Buffalo Range until she eventually left the site.

That dude clearly has issues and I appreciate all those who see it for what it really was.

The other self righteous *******s just want to use it as an opportunity to make my husband look like some kind of ******* are weak ass cowards.

feldspar
04-18-2014, 02:50 PM
The other self righteous *******s just want to use it as an opportunity to make my husband look like some kind of ******* are weak ass cowards.

Cowards is kind of a strange thing to call them.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 03:00 PM

For attention whores, there are no strange words.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 03:16 PM

Any man who uses anothers mans wife in order to antagonize them is a coward.

The King
04-18-2014, 03:24 PM
I honestly think Lit was just after attention. It was like he took the hair pulling in kindergarten to the 15th level, his behavior was getting him attention so he pressed on and on.

He never intended to confront either coastal or blondie. Let's be honest his doctor would need to sign off on any kind of physical activity.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 03:30 PM
I honestly think Lit was just after attention. It was like he took the hair pulling in kindergarten to the 15th level, his behavior was getting him attention so he pressed on and on.

He never intended to confront either coastal or blondie. Let's be honest his doctor would need to sign off on any kind of physical activity.

If we go by the "Just the facts, Ma'am" school of investigation, there's only one.

Did anything happen?

No.

Case closed.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 03:32 PM

Whether he intended to or not is not my place to decide or yours. He let US know he had our home address and WE never shared it with him. That is enough to raise more then just the hair on your arms.

Dr. Lecter
04-18-2014, 03:36 PM
King already said this, but maybe we should pay more attention to a woman when we discuss what makes a woman feel threatened.

We are all guys. Perhaps we do not fully understand why and when a woman might feel threatened.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 03:57 PM
King already said this, but maybe we should pay more attention to a woman when we discuss what makes a woman feel threatened.

We are all guys. Perhaps we do not fully understand why and when a woman might feel threatened.

You are just being sweet because of our stroll down the beach :love:

feldspar
04-18-2014, 03:58 PM
Any man who uses anothers mans wife in order to antagonize them is a coward.

I don't see all that much of that going on here, but it's still a strange word to use.

So you 100% believe that Coastal is blameless as to why this happened? Yeah, I know that Lit is Satan, but you aren't going to admit any kind of responsibility? I mean ANY kind of responsibility. If not, then I guess Coastal was some sort of pure crusader against injustice (on a freakin' message board) when he deliberately and constantly said horrible things to intentionally provoke another person. It was back-and-forth and mutual. Kinda contributed to the situation escalating, no? Coastal liked to attack Lit, no? Got to be sort of a warped hobby of his. Talk about self-righteous.

I'm not talking about Lit, I'm talking about you and Coastal. You wanted to piss him off, and it worked. How far he went is beside the point I'm trying to make.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't see all that much of that going on here, but it's still a strange word to use.

So you 100% deny that Coastal is blameless as to why this happened? Yeah, I know that Lit is Satan, but you aren't going to admit any kind of responsibility? I mean ANY kind of responsibility. If not, then I guess Coastal was some sort of pure crusader against injustice (on a freakin' message board) when he deliberately and constantly said horrible things to intentionally provoke another person. It was back-and-forth and mutual. Kinda contributed to the situation escalating, no? Coastal liked to attack Lit, no? Talk about self-righteous.

I'm not talking about Lit, I'm talking about you and Coastal. You wanted to piss him off, and it worked. How far he went is beside the point I'm trying to make.

Whatever the beef was between Coastal and Lit was between them. Not me. Lit, like some of the other posters here, used me to antagonize him.

One person's behavior doesn't justify another.

feldspar
04-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Whatever the beef was between Coastal and Lit was between them. Not me. Lit, like some of the other posters here, used me to antagonize him.

Dunno if you were a little pissed at your husband, but you probably should have been.

I'm sure you never chimed in with a little punch to the chops at Lit, either. Right on. You CANNOT sit there and tell me you stayed out of it entirely.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 04:08 PM

And yet YOU are the one who brought the whole subject into this conversation.

YOU are the one who made this all about YOU.

YOU are the one who called out Rockstar and me out of the blue.

YOU are the one responsible for all the trouble in this thread.

And, as always, YOU keep trying to paint yourself as an innocent victim.

You should just shut the F up. But no. YOU just keep bringing the "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 04:11 PM

And this entire thread is a perfect illustration of exactly what you're saying.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Dunno if you were a little pissed at your husband, but you probably should have been.

I'm sure you never chimed in with a little punch to the chops at Lit, either. Right on. You CANNOT sit there and tell me you stayed out of it entirely.
Lol.. Lit stalked a girl so bad she left the range.

The only focus in this thread and forum should be on Lit and Rick. They are the ones who ran the site to where it is at now.

I have been here on the zone for almost 2 years with NO problems.

The range doesn't have that track record.

I or nor other person needs to justify their behavior at that palce that thrived off dram THAT THE OWNERS created.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 04:25 PM
I or nor other person needs to justify their behavior at that palce that thrived off dram THAT THE OWNERS created.

The public school system owes you a sincere apology.

feldspar
04-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Lol.. Lit stalked a girl so bad she left the range.

The only focus in this thread and forum should be on Lit and Rick. They are the ones who ran the site to where it is at now.

I have been here on the zone for almost 2 years with NO problems.

The range doesn't have that track record.

Right, so you never learned anything from this.

I get it.

Lit is bad. No other insight, huh?

cookie G
04-18-2014, 04:42 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did..and there may be a reason you didn't see it. Like you, I didn't see the threat, the last thing I remembered in that thread was Quix saying he was in a bar in Tampa and invited Coastal there, implying that he could kick his ass...or something like that. I don't think I knew what happened until a day or two later.

I still have my PM's there...and some from Admarc basically told me what happened...and why you might not have seen it.

I'll be revealing a bit of what he told me, I dont' think he'll care.

Admarc saw the thread, moved it to a private forum. Lit moved it back to PRS.

Epicness quickly moved it back to a private forum.
Lit moved it back and said there was nothing wrong with it.

Admarc then hard deleted it, meaning its gone forever (as far as I know)..

In a PM cc'd. to me, Admarc said to Lit... "Call out a fellow member in a thread and saying your going to **** a members wife isn't against TOS? They are scared you will stalk them after that thread."

Lit removed Admarc and Epic as Admins. In another PM, he said that Coastal and Chickie asked him to delete their accounts, because he had their personal information. They were both gone from the site by the time I had seen these PMs.

Billsman got involved to ban him from the site. Lucid was brought in to detect any back doors he might use.

I'll take Tony's word for it, especially over Quix'.

And it is pretty clear that Chickie and Coastal considered it threat enough, or they wouldn't have had their accounts deleted.

It is one thing for ...say...a person from Seattle to call me and threaten to kill or maim me. Its another thing when they call me and say, "btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your front porch light is flickering".

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.

upstart
04-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did..and there may be a reason you didn't see it. Like you, I didn't see the threat, the last thing I remembered in that thread was Quix saying he was in a bar in Tampa and invited Coastal there, implying that he could kick his ass...or something like that. I don't think I knew what happened until a day or two later.

I still have my PM's there...and some from Admarc basically told me what happened...and why you might not have seen it.

In a PM cc'd. to me, Admarc said to Lit... "Call out a fellow member in a thread and saying your going to **** a members wife isn't against TOS? They are scared you will stalk them after that thread."

Lit removed Admarc and Epic as Admins. In another PM, he said that Coastal and Chickie asked him to delete their accounts, because he had their personal information. They were both gone from the site by the time I had seen these PMs.

Billsman got involved to ban him from the site. Lucid was brought in to detect any back doors he might use.

And it is pretty clear that Chickie and Coastal considered it threat enough, or they wouldn't have had their accounts deleted.

It is one thing for ...say...a person from Seattle to call me and threaten to kill or maim me. Its another thing when they call me and say, "btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your front porch light is flickering".

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.

Thanks for clearing it up. I didn't see anything about him being in Tampa. All though I don't believe he was in Tampa ,I can somewhat see Blondie and Coasties point of view.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks for clearing it up. I didn't see anything about him being in Tampa. All though I don't believe he was in Tampa ,I can somewhat see Blondie and Coasties point of view.

I posted multiple times that Lit stated he was posting from Tampa, yet you choose not to believe me.

Is that because I am married to Coastal now?

Dr. Lecter
04-18-2014, 05:43 PM

Shhhh......

We will make him jealous.

upstart
04-18-2014, 05:43 PM
I posted multiple times that Lit stated he was posting from Tampa, yet you choose not to believe me.

LOL, What does you being married to Coastie have to do with what I did or didn't see ? I have no bad feelings about your husband, I've enjoyed his posts (most of the time) for the last 12 years. I hope you two have a happy and long life together in peace and your children to have a loving home.

That said, Coastie has a history of overacting and that may be a reason I didn't believe what was being posted second hand. What I did see first hand was a very,very rude comment by Lit , it wasn't a rape threat.

Past history may have told me .....that comment was twisted into a rape threat.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 05:57 PM
LOL, What does you being married to Coastie have to do with what I did or didn't see ? I have no bad feelings about your husband, I've enjoyed his posts (most of the time) for the last 12 years. I hope you two have a happy and long life together in peace and your children to have a loving home.

That said, Coastie has a history of overacting and that may be a reason I didn't believe what was being posted second hand. What I did see first hand was a very,very rude comment by Lit , it wasn't a rape threat.

I, NOT coastal, said multiple times in this thread what happened. You choose to ignore and not to believe me and in fact called the whole thing an exaggeration.

Based on your past history I have my own thoughts but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt so thats why I am asking you directly.

I await your response.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 06:05 PM
Lol.. Lit stalked a girl so bad she left the range..

OK. Who?

cookie G
04-18-2014, 06:09 PM

That part I do remember. He was saying he was at some hotel bar and wanted Coastal to meet him there. I even sent Coastal a PM, joking, telling him to go and have fun with Lit.

But that was before he made that comment and well before I learned the guy had their home address.

Whether he was in Tampa at the time, I have no idea.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 06:12 PM
OK. Who?

Go ask Stealth since you won't believe me anyways.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 06:15 PM
Go ask Stealth since you won't believe me anyways.

Yeah. That's what I thought.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Yeah. That's what I thought.

Seriously go ask Stealth.

I have been in communication with him as well as I am friends with him on facebook.

If there is anymore info you want go to him.

upstart
04-18-2014, 06:24 PM
I, NOT coastal, said multiple times in this thread what happened. You choose to ignore and not to believe me and in fact called the whole thing an exaggeration.

Based on your past history I have my own thoughts but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt so thats why I am asking you directly.

I await your response.

You await my response ? That's funny.

Just in case you must of missed what I posted.

I, NOT coastal.

Your Majesty, how was a nave like me to know who was posting. You share your Royal Passwords.

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Seriously go ask Stealth.

I have been in communication with him as well as I am friends with him on facebook.

If there is anymore info you want go to him.

No need. You just confirmed exactly what I was thinking.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 06:27 PM
You await my response ? That's funny.

Just in case you must of missed what I posted.

Your Majesty, how was a nave like me to know who was posting. You share your Royal Passwords.

Nice deflection.

upstart
04-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Nice deflection.

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honor, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.~William Shakespeare

Blondie
04-18-2014, 06:45 PM
This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honor, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.~William Shakespeare

Coastal accepts your surrender :D

upstart
04-18-2014, 07:02 PM
Coastal accepts your surrender :D

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.~William Shakespeare

Mace
04-18-2014, 07:11 PM

Not real sure why I always get to stroll down the beach with Coastal, though yes, it makes my heart flutter when he holds my hand the big lug. I remember when he gave me that seashell we found.....hm, anyway.....

Father Baker's....never had a clue what or where it was, a penitentiary for kids, was threatened with it daily. Was certain Father Baker was a mean person. Was entirely amazed when I learned about it as a borderline adult. My grandparents used to threaten my sibs with a lawn gnome they drove past on some country rides before I was born. Mr. Whiskers took a dim view of nasty kids in the car. He was still on the lawn around 2000 since the late 50's, looking ragged but still watching for snarky kids. The guards at Father Bakers were surely evil lawn gnomes.

Anyway, without further editorial, Lit even admitted Lit had issues with Lit, Rick never claimed to be Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the Range sure seems to get hacked a lot, I'd be pretty upset if someone got personal with me beyond what I said on the internet times being what and how they are, freedom of speech is alive and well on the Zone by this thread, and I still don't see what anyone can argue about here but for the sake of trying to tick off other posters, give and take.

I like it here.

upstart
04-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Up, why the Putin avatar, tbh? Not crazy about Russia, but I admire how he actively opposes the ZOG.

Because those on the left now hate Putin, however, when he was thorn in GWB's side he was their hero.

I find it amusing

BertSquirtgum
04-18-2014, 07:20 PM
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/bhurtgam/meloni_zpsf764475a.jpg

WagonCircler
04-18-2014, 07:34 PM
http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/bhurtgam/meloni_zpsf764475a.jpg

Is that the Law & Order SVU guy?

Mace
04-18-2014, 07:35 PM

Unstabler !!!

feldspar
04-18-2014, 08:28 PM

Let me ask you...did you actually HOOK UP with Coastal through the Buffalo Range board?

The Popcorn
04-18-2014, 08:28 PM

Coastal is a lot kinder person than I am. I would have gone to the bar and dragged his ass out if he threatened my wife like that. He's going to mess with the wrong person one of these days and find out people don't play that ****.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 08:33 PM
Let me ask you...did you actually HOOK UP with Coastal through the Buffalo Range board?

Would that make a difference?

Blondie
04-18-2014, 08:40 PM
Coastal is a lot kinder person than I am. I would have gone to the bar and dragged his ass out if he threatened my wife like that. He's going to mess with the wrong person one of these days and find out people don't play that ****.

Coastal cant be kind according to SOME of these dipwads on here.
he is the problem starter... don't ya know!

Mace
04-18-2014, 08:48 PM

I think everyone hooked up with Coastal through the Range board, no offense to Blondie. The man is a harlot.

The Popcorn
04-18-2014, 09:04 PM
Coastal cant be kind according to SOME of these dipwads on here.
he is the problem starter... don't ya know!

No I don't know. I didn't know what the range was until some of the posters started whining that they got banned from there for supposed political differences. Sounds like a bunch of aholes in that place.

Blondie
04-18-2014, 09:06 PM
I think everyone hooked up with Coastal through the Range board, no offense to Blondie. The man is a harlot.

Lol... it must have been his 43% that everyone went for!!

upstart
04-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Coastal is a lot kinder person than I am. I would have gone to the bar and drag

ged his ass out if he threatened my wife like that. He's going to mess with the wrong person one of these days and find out people don't play that ****.

Lit and Coastie were having a cat/***** fight . Besides hair pulling on line , I don't know what harm would have really happened with these panzys .

I'd bet money in a steel cage match both would be attempting to get out of the ring first.

You think like a man....these guys call the FBI ,the police and make up storys.

BertSquirtgum
04-18-2014, 09:40 PM

Indeed it is

Mace
04-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Lol... it must have been his 43% that everyone went for!!

Well, 37%, the other 63% needs less sugar and fats and a more vigorous lifestyle but that's only me. Having him take my wallet and clothes and leaving me stranded in that bar full of gypsies was the best time of my life.

The Popcorn
04-18-2014, 09:50 PM
Lit and Coastie were having a cat/***** fight . Besides hair pulling on line , I don't know what harm would have really happened with these panzys .

I'd bet money in a steel cage match both would be attempting to get out of the ring first.

I don't know either person or the whole story so I can't point a finger like some people. However, I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary by Blondie or coastal that would make me think they're not legit people.

Dr. Lecter
04-18-2014, 09:55 PM
What does "think like a man" mean?

Mike13
04-18-2014, 11:01 PM
What does "think like a man" mean?

Tits, ass and beer?

feldspar
04-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Would that make a difference?

Sure.

It means that if you can actually meet your husband on a message board, some powerful relationships can develop there. Who would know that better than two people that got married as a result of interacting with each other on a message board? It would mean that you and Coastal should know damn well how your behavior can truly affect other posters. It would also mean that you should be thankful for the Range on a much larger level; that is if you met him there and glad you married him.

Look, I'm not trying to vilify you or Coastal. I don't even really care about this all that much. I wouldn't even be taking any kind of slant that may offend you if you'd just fess up that you or Coastal had significant culpability for creating the situation with Lit in the first place. It's just obvious as the nose on your face that this is the case. Perhaps somebody ****ed with the wrong person this time...that's what I'm saying. Again, there was a deliberate and conscious attempt to get a reaction out of the guy over a period of time, so it's hard to listen to somebody take some sort of untouchable high moral ground when they got it. I wouldn't go on about it if you'd just admit to that simple fact.

BertSquirtgum
04-19-2014, 12:43 AM
Cocaine

swiper
04-19-2014, 04:57 AM

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/christopher-melonis-house-1/

Dude
04-19-2014, 06:04 AM
I've alerted the FBI about all the discrepancies in this thread so they can figure out what happened. They consider illicit activity on a Buffalo Bills fan site important enough to start work on it immediately. An investigation is underway. I've also notified local authorities in every town where you all live and they too will devote resources to this and will be contacting you soon.

Hopefully this will distract enough of you that you'll forget about being duped in the first place. :up:

Historian
04-19-2014, 06:07 AM
You forgot homeland security, Dude....

Dude
04-19-2014, 06:22 AM
I can't reveal all aspects of the investigation.

YardRat
04-19-2014, 06:39 AM
Tits, ass and beer?

I never knew they actually served beer in the drag clubs down there. Hmmph...learn something new every day.

pmoon6
04-19-2014, 06:55 AM
"btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your porch light is flickering"

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.I would enjoy such an encounter. I'd invite the guy over for a beer and a snack.

Blondie
04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
Sure.

It means that if you can actually meet your husband on a message board, some powerful relationships can develop there. Who would know that better than two people that got married as a result of interacting with each other on a message board? It would mean that you and Coastal should know damn well how your behavior can truly affect other posters. It would also mean that you should be thankful for the Range on a much larger level; that is if you met him there and glad you married him.

Look, I'm not trying to vilify you or Coastal. I don't even really care about this all that much. I wouldn't even be taking any kind of slant that may offend you if you'd just fess up that you or Coastal had significant culpability for creating the situation with Lit in the first place. It's just obvious as the nose on your face that this is the case. Perhaps somebody ****ed with the wrong person this time...that's what I'm saying. Again, there was a deliberate and conscious attempt to get a reaction out of the guy over a period of time, so it's hard to listen to somebody take some sort of untouchable high moral ground when they got it. I wouldn't go on about it if you'd just admit to that simple fact.

Well this is a fun little post.

#1 I didn't meet coastal on the range he introduced me to it.

#2 You seem to "pretend" to know a lot. Not sure who you were on the range, it will be interesting if you actually share that but I won't hold my breath.

#3 You saying the same thing over and over again doesn't make it anymore convincing

#4 And just to be sure I understand your point, please answer this: If there was a hottie at a party running her mouth wearing a mini skirt and getting drunk is it her fault she got raped?

pmoon6
04-19-2014, 07:24 AM
#4 And just to be sure I understand your point, please answer this: If there was a hottie at a party running her mouth wearing a mini skirt and getting drunk is it her fault she got raped?No, but she should have known better.

Blondie
04-19-2014, 07:33 AM
No, but she should have known better.

Are you serious?

pmoon6
04-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Are you serious?Well, there are a lot of sick ****s out there. I would advise my daughter not to make herself a target.

It's not a girls' or womans' fault, but why put yourself in harms way in the first place? One of the problems in todays' society in my opinion. People think they can act or do anything they want and when something bad happens, they cry victimhood. The prudent course is to avoid situations in the first place.

The Popcorn
04-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Tits, ass and beer?

If that's the meaning of "think like a man," then upstart is right.

The Popcorn
04-19-2014, 08:08 AM
I've alerted the FBI about all the discrepancies in this thread so they can figure out what happened. They consider illicit activity on a Buffalo Bills fan site important enough to start work on it immediately. An investigation is underway. I've also notified local authorities in every town where you all live and they too will devote resources to this and will be contacting you soon.

Hopefully this will distract enough of you that you'll forget about being duped in the first place. :up:

Does this mean that we can't go into anybodys hometown bars who posted in this thread?

Blondie
04-19-2014, 08:40 AM
Well, there are a lot of sick ****s out there. I would advise my daughter not to make herself a target.

It's not a girls' or womans' fault, but why put yourself in harms way in the first place? One of the problems in todays' society in my opinion. People think they can act or do anything they want and when something bad happens, they cry victimhood. The prudent course is to avoid situations in the first place.

So girls need act differently then men??

Wow...

pmoon6
04-19-2014, 10:09 AM
So girls need act differently then men??

Wow...You can spout the feminist BS all you want, but women ARE different from men, physically, mentally and emotionally. Why if we have to hear "I am woman, hear me roar" do we have to have "gender-norming" so women can compete on a "level playing field"? The typical man is more physically powerful, by nature and usually is taught self defense at a young age where the typical woman is physically inferior and is generally not taught to defend herself. Certainly there are exceptions to that rule.

At any rate, even a man doesn't put himself in a situation where he could possibly be harmed. Why would a woman be different?

Blondie
04-19-2014, 10:25 AM
You can spout the feminist BS all you want, but women ARE different from men, physically, mentally and emotionally. Why if we have to hear "I am woman, hear me roar" do we have to have "gender-norming" so women can compete on a "level playing field"? The typical man is more physically powerful, by nature and usually is taught self defense at a young age where the typical woman is physically inferior and is generally not taught to defend herself. Certainly there are exceptions to that rule.

At any rate, even a man doesn't put himself in a situation where he could possibly be harmed. Why would a woman be different?

Look moonie with all due respect, Coastal nor I were not acting ANY different than anyone else on the range. Hell, I had been called a whore, ****, ***** .. you name it year after year. I stood my ground and give it back. There is NO reason for anyone to cast anymore blame on to myself or coastal for the way the **** went down over there. The OWNERS of that site set the tone and let it happen and were the main cause.

And as far as a man never puts himself in a situation where he can possibly be harmed ... ask yourself that same question the next time Mrs. Moonie chucks a plate at your head :D

Mike13
04-19-2014, 10:28 AM
I never knew they actually served beer in the drag clubs down there. Hmmph...learn something new every day.

Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.

JATMtheJATM
04-19-2014, 10:32 AM

Speaking of making up stories, you don't even remember when lit claimed he was in Tampa and waiting for coastal.

The Popcorn
04-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Speaking of making up stories, you don't even remember when lit claimed he was in Tampa and waiting for coastal.

Was it made up story or was he in Tampa?

pmoon6
04-19-2014, 11:24 AM
Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.HaHa, another brainwashed liberal that has bought the line "If you denigrate or make fun of homosexuality, then you must harbor those tendencies".

More proof that Dolphin Fans and liberals are dumber than a bag of rocks.

pmoon6
04-19-2014, 11:28 AM
Look moonie with all due respect, Coastal nor I were not acting ANY different than anyone else on the range. Hell, I had been called a whore, ****, ***** .. you name it year after year. I stood my ground and give it back. There is NO reason for anyone to cast anymore blame on to myself or coastal for the way the **** went down over there. The OWNERS of that site set the tone and let it happen and were the main cause.

And as far as a man never puts himself in a situation where he can possibly be harmed ... ask yourself that same question the next time Mrs. Moonie chucks a plate at your head :DThis has nothing to do with the Range War and am speaking in generalities.

When you have been attacked, I sometimes back you up and defend you. It is for no other reason than I don't like morons like IC Rockets and others trying to bully you. Besides, I think both you and Coastal are good people, regardless of Coastals' posting tendencies.

Skooby
04-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Gay, bi / straight, some of the cats didn't play things rights & if Blondie or anyone feels threatened then that's how they feel. It's not cool to upset others & create fear, nobody wants to deal with that crap.

I suggest we close this anger filled thread & start a new one, the things we like about each other now.

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Gay, bi / straight, some of the cats didn't play things rights & if Blondie or anyone feels threatened then that's how they feel. It's not cool to upset others & create fear, nobody wants to deal with that crap.

I suggest we close this anger filled thread & start a new one, the things we like about each other now.

Let me ask you this. What if she didn't really feel threatened and she's just using that as a club? Because she knows she'll get knee-jerk sympathy?

She totally fabricated the thing about the "other girl" on the Range being harassed.

A liar's a liar. It's clear she will make *** up to get sympathy, and it's clear that it works.

Especially after the "threat" passed and it's obvious that it wasn't a threat at all, because absolutely nothing came of it. But she's still throwing an entire deck of victim cards.

Skooby
04-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Let me ask you this. What if she didn't really feel threatened and she's just using that as a club? Because she knows she'll get knee-jerk sympathy?

She totally fabricated the thing about the "other girl" on the Range being harassed.

A liar's a liar. It's clear she will make *** up to get sympathy, and it's clear that it works.

Especially after the "threat" passed and it's obvious that it wasn't a threat at all, because absolutely nothing came of it. But she's still throwing an entire deck of victim cards.

If there's any perceived threat, then there's a threat.

JATMtheJATM
04-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Was it made up story or was he in Tampa?

Was lit in tampa? No idea. but he claimed he was and called coastal out to meet him at a hotel in Tampa at a certain time. And of course there was the rape threat. It was creepy enough to scare Blondie, with good reason.

Skooby
04-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Was lit in tampa? No idea. but he claimed he was and called coastal out to meet him at a hotel in Tampa at a certain time. And of course there was the rape threat. It was creepy enough to scare Blondie, with good reason.

Scary.

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 12:06 PM
Scenario 1:

I know where you live and I'm coming to your house to kick your ass and rape your wife

Scenario 2:

I'm at the bar at The Hyatt (or whatever). You want to talk ****? Come get some. I'll be waiting.

Which one actually happened?

Spoiler: It wasn't 1.

All the rest is just imaginary. The facts? Scenario 2.

Case closed.

Dr. Lecter
04-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Scenario 1:

I know where you live and I'm coming to your house to kick your ass and rape your wife

Scenario 2:

I'm at the bar at The Hyatt (or whatever). You want to talk ****? Come get some. I'll be waiting.

Which one actually happened?

Spoiler: It wasn't 1.

All the rest is just imaginary. The facts? Scenario 2.

Case closed.

Actually #1 did happen. Just because it was deleted and you did not see does not mean it did not.

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Actually #1 did happen. Just because it was deleted and you did not see does not mean it did not.

You have a serious credibility problem. I don't believe you. Sorry. (Actually, not sorry).

Did the guy go to the house?

No. This is a fact. The rest is just a fairy tale, told by people with a bias. Like you.

The fact that she fabricated another story that didn't happen in this very thread shows exactly who she is.

Dr. Lecter
04-19-2014, 12:23 PM
You have a serious credibility problem. I don't believe you. Sorry. (Actually, not sorry).

Did the guy go to the house?

No. This is a fact. The rest is just a fairy tale, told by people with a bias. Like you.

The fact that she fabricated another story that didn't happen in this very thread shows exactly who she is.

I have a credibility problem? Really?

Sorry. You are barking up the wrong tree on that one. Of all the negatives you can say about me, lying is not one of them.

I never said he went to the house. I never said anything close. In fact, you saying so shows how far you will go to distort and twist this to bash two people you have decided to hate for some unknown angry person reason.

What he did do is tell them that he would go their house and **** her. and he even looked up the home address.

But maybe you can call Cookie a liar too if it makes you feel better.

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 12:30 PM
I have a credibility problem? Really?

Sorry. You are barking up the wrong tree on that one. Of all the negatives you can say about me, lying is not one of them.

I never said he went to the house. I never said anything close. In fact, you saying so shows how far you will go to distort and twist this to bash two people you have decided to hate for some unknown angry person reason.

What he did do is tell them that he would go their house and **** her. and he even looked up the home address.

But maybe you can call Cookie a liar too if it makes you feel better.

I think you're wearing rose colored glasses. That's different than lying. We're not just talking about one word that you may or may not have read incorrectly, would or could, but one letter. And I believe your bias, your unflinching, unequivocating ass kissing, clouds your memory.

I totally think coastal and ChickieBlondie are lying.

All I personally have to go on are actual, real life events that either happened or didn't happen. Nothing happened.

Nothing.

And when you throw in the obvious and blatant lie she casually tossed into the thread, it totally bolsters what's become very obvious. She's not above lying to gain sympathy.

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 12:32 PM

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 12:47 PM
And another thing, before I get on with my Saturday.

There i no greater proof that she is using the alleged rape threat as a plea for attention than this very thread.

She brought it up FOR NO GOOD REASON.

If you go back to ground zero of this thread, the psycho nutbag introduced the subject totally out of the blue, using it as a hammer against me and Rockstar, who weren't even ON the Range at the time and by ALL accounts, had absolutely nothing to do with any of it, nor did we even know about it.

But she didn't hesitate to use it as a hyperbolic tool in order to get emotional idiots to rally to her defense. "Waaaaaa you don't understaaaaand, you don't have a vagiiiiinaaaaa--waaaaaaa!!!!"

Give me a break. The fact that it was used as such a casual non-sequitur shows exactly how serious it was. Nothing more than a device to get attention from fools who don't actually think past the first emotional dog whistle.

"Rape? Did someone say rape? It doesn't matter if it really happened. It's THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHARGE!"

Pathetic.

Dr. Lecter
04-19-2014, 12:49 PM
I am confused as to whose ass I am kissing and why I am kissing it.

upstart
04-19-2014, 01:03 PM

All I remember is what I read. Now if lit told him he was in Tampa and wanted to meet up with Coastie , how in the world does that become a rape threat. Second, why in the world would anyone believe lit would fly his fat ass down to Tampa just to have it out with Coastie ?

None of this makes any sense. What does make sense is a overblown story, that has given me a great deal of amusement.

That said, I apologies to both Chick and Coastie if in fact they were scared out of their wit's .

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 01:15 PM
I am confused as to whose ass I am kissing and why I am kissing it.

Now you're just being straight up dishonest.

Whatever.

pmoon6
04-19-2014, 01:41 PM
If there's any perceived threat, then there's a threat.A product of our PC, pussified society.

BertSquirtgum
04-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Why can't my random sayings or pictures change the subject?

Blondie
04-19-2014, 02:42 PM
For the **** talkers..

Lit said he was in Tampa for a job interview at a big name law firm.

He stated he traveled here a few times and was thinking of moving..

Then proceeded his threats to Coastal and myself. ..

But keep running g your ****ing mouths and show us who are the "problems" in all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever.

And you are an honest person... bwahahahaha

****ing loser.

Dr. Lecter
04-19-2014, 02:58 PM

Whatever.
Why would I kiss either of their asses?

It is not like I have not battled with them on various topics before.

That is great thing about respecting somebody - you can argue and disagree without any fear of repercussions. They don't kiss my ass and I don't kiss theirs.

JATMtheJATM
04-19-2014, 03:01 PM
All I remember is what I read. Now if lit told him he was in Tampa and wanted to meet up with Coastie , how in the world does that become a rape threat. Second, why in the world would anyone believe lit would fly his fat ass down to Tampa just to have it out with Coastie ?

None of this makes any sense. What does make sense is a overblown story, that has given me a great deal of amusement.

That said, I apologies to both Chick and Coastie if in fact they were scared out of their wit's .

Well lit said he was going to schedule an appointment and **** chickie. That's a rape threat

Blondie
04-19-2014, 03:01 PM
A product of our PC, pussified society.

Says the man who dunks when the wife takes a swing :D

feldspar
04-19-2014, 03:17 PM
For the **** talkers..

But keep running g your ****ing mouths and show us who are the "problems" in all this.

I thought you said that it's perfect acceptable to talk **** as long as other people are as well. The **** talkers could never be held responsible...only the people that ALLOW grown people to talk **** are held responsible, right? That's what you basically said, isn't it? Blame the mods again or something.

Blondie
04-19-2014, 03:24 PM
I thought you said that it's perfect acceptable to talk **** as long as other people are as well. The **** talkers could never be held responsible...only the people that ALLOW grown people to talk **** are held responsible, right? That's what you basically said, isn't it? Blame the mods again or something.

So who are you from the range.

Enlighten us.

feldspar
04-19-2014, 03:27 PM
So who are you from the range.

Enlighten us.

If I tell ya, I'm afraid you'll come after me. My mom named me Feldspar.

What's the difference?

Blondie
04-19-2014, 03:33 PM
If I tell ya, I'm afraid you'll come after me. My mom named me Feldspar.

What's the difference?

Lol..

:popcorn:

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Why would I kiss either of their asses?.

That's a rhetorical question, right? How would I know why you kiss their asses. I just know that you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol..

:popcorn:

Still waiting for that username.

Just make one up.

It's what you do.

MidnightVoice
04-19-2014, 03:43 PM
Anything new in the last 20 pages? Or are we still just repeating the same old crap endlessly?

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 03:44 PM

****ing loser.

See, that's what people of low intelligence do, when they have nothing real to add, they lash out like children. And they make up stories to try to absolve themselves and pin blame on others.

You know what's worse than a rat? A rat who's not telling the truth.

You're the worst kind of rat. You're the Crystal Mangum kind.

Blondie
04-19-2014, 03:45 PM
That's a rhetorical question, right? How would I know why you kiss their asses. I just know that you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for that username.

Just make one up.

It's what you do.

I dont make **** up ****wagon .. now you on the other hand... well.. its what you do.

Carry on pansy

:D

Blondie
04-19-2014, 03:48 PM
See, that's what people of low intelligence do, when they have nothing real to add, they lash out like children. And they make up stories to try to absolve themselves and pin blame on others.

You know what's worse than a rat? A rat who's not telling the truth.

You're the worst kind of rat. You're the Crystal Mangum kind.

A person I once respected told me you only accuse others of what you are capable of yourself.

SpikedLemonade
04-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Anything new in the last 20 pages? Or are we still just repeating the same old crap endlessly?

Pretty much.

feldspar
04-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Suffice it to say that I saw everything that happened publicly on the forum that day. It was my main source of entertainment that day. I saw the threads before they were deleted, how admarc and Epicness (I think) were banned by Lit when they tried to get a handle on it. I'm pretty sure that it was Epicness that was able to post in the shoutbox somehow (and not the threads), and he was giving out some insider information about what Lit was doing.

Lit DID fly off the handle, and I never said he didn't. But I also remember him threatening to sue for slander about the allegations some people were making about him on the board...this happened directly after the initial meltdown. I think he was actually claiming to be a lawyer himself at the time. He was saying something like these allegations could hurt his reputation and therefore his practice, or something like that. That's kind of what I gathered or at least the way I remember that part of it. He had a HUGE problem with anyone claiming he threatened rape, and this was all pretty much happening at the same time. Of course, talking about ****ing somebody that doesn't want to isn't really a good platform for his claim of slander. Looks kinda bad. But he tried to back his way out of that pretty quickly, so it's not like it went on for very long.

I remember him saying that he's "still waiting" at the bar for Coastal.

Then he went into the shoutbox and starting talking crazy, like there are bouncers out there that would take a bullet for him because he tips them so well. He drops thousands in clubs regularly is what he was saying. Something along those lines.

feldspar
04-19-2014, 04:09 PM
A person I once respected told me you only accuse others of what you are capable of yourself.

So you're capable of threatening to rape somebody then?

YardRat
04-19-2014, 04:34 PM
Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.

Between the three of us, pmoon and I know who does.

YardRat
04-19-2014, 04:39 PM
For the **** talkers..

- - - Updated - - -

****ing loser.

Well, considering he's allegedly a car salesman, no wonder he didn't get the job.

MidnightVoice
04-19-2014, 04:48 PM
GTFO if it bores you so much, you ****

What an impolite little lad. Are you sure you would not be happier at the Range?

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 05:08 PM

Just keep typing random **** and avoid the questions relating to your lies.

You're fooling everyone.

And by that I mean, your husband and Lecter.

Bravo.

What, no happy endings to give on Saturdays?

Mike13
04-19-2014, 05:23 PM
HaHa, another brainwashed liberal that has bought the line "If you denigrate or make fun of homosexuality, then you must harbor those tendencies".

More proof that Dolphin Fans and liberals are dumber than a bag of rocks.

You two are the ones that keep bringing it up when the topic has nothing to do with homosexuality. Of course you're not as witty as you think you are.

Between the three of us, pmoon and I know who does.

Yourself?

SpikedLemonade
04-19-2014, 05:26 PM
What, no happy endings to give on Saturdays?

The same classless piece of crap that you have always been.

When not threatening you are insulting.

Some things never change.

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 05:29 PM
The same classless piece of crap that you have always been.

When not threatening you are insulting.

Somethings never change.

I'm just connecting the dots, Spikey. What kind of masseuse wears a bikini on their home page?

You and your friends have a lot of enemies out there, Elvis.

I hear things.

Do you really not see the hypocrisy in your post, little guy?

By the way, don't be afraid. i'm not in Mount Albert or Tampa. Just North Buffalo. Put down the Xanax.

SpikedLemonade
04-19-2014, 05:41 PM
I'm just connecting the dots, Spikey. What kind of masseuse wears a bikini on their home page?

I hear things.

By the way, don't be afraid. i'm not in Mount Albert or Tampa. Just North Buffalo. Put down the Xanax.

The day I am afraid of a knuckle dragger like you, I will be my own worse enemy.

However, whenever you have the courage to cross the border, you are welcome to visit me since you have already done the research.

I can't imagine anyone will miss you when you don't return.

Dr. Lecter
04-19-2014, 05:43 PM

I hear things.

And you say Coastal is caustic and attacks people?

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 05:45 PM
The day I am afraid of a knuckle dragger like you, I will be my own worse enemy.

However, whenever you have the courage to cross the border, you are welcome to visit me since you have already done the research.

I can't imagine anyone will miss you when you don't return.

No research necessary, little guy. People out there really, REALLY dislike you. They send me things.

I'd be happy to see if you're so mouthy at a Bills game though.

Does that Socialist health care card work on the side of the border where we have NFL football?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yes.

See how you conveniently ignore the attacks on me?

But you're not biased at all.

Point.

Proven.

SpikedLemonade
04-19-2014, 05:48 PM

Lecter, he can't help himself. That is just the way he is.

In 2011 when people had enough of our feud at The Range, I offered him a solution so only one of us would remain. The chicken**** would not take the gentleman's way out by agreeing. Instead, he continued his anger induced approach with his alliance of Lit and Mik.

Trying to talk sense with this guy is a waste of time.

WagonCircler
04-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Lecter, he can't help himself. That is just the way he is.

In 2011 when people had enough of our feud at The Range, I offered him a solution so only one of us would remain. The chicken**** would not take the gentleman's way out by agreeing. Instead, he continued his anger induced approach with his alliance of Lit and Mik.

Trying to talk sense with this guy is a waste of time.

Gentleman's way? Solution?

That would have been to meet in person, like men. And it would have ended very, very badly for you. We can make that happen, if you'd like.

But an internet election? I can't think of anything more pathetic or gay, and I have a top notch imagination, little guy. What are you, Reese Witherspoon?

I'd call you an overgrown child, but that would be unfair to children.

Hey, Lecter, isn't chicken**** a TOS violation?

Oh wait, there are different sets of rules for your buddies. I forgot.