PDA

View Full Version : I guess that's one of the reason they love EJ

ghz in pittsburgh
04-18-2014, 09:22 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2014/04/17/kaufman-ready-for-tight-end-jms-recap-417/

Maybe this is a new trend that happens to every team, but I know for sure that Fitzpatrick only did it during the lockout.

Pretty much there is nothing other than production you don't lie about EJ. Let's see EJ has what it takes.

TacklingDummy
04-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Production is all I care about.

Turf
04-19-2014, 08:01 AM
Another article that says nothing. Welcome to todays world. I'm surprised they could think of 100 words to use.

better days
04-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Production is all I care about.

Getting together in the off season should lead to production in season.

Brady has been doing this for years.

Pinkerton Security
04-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Having a full offseason of workouts with your WRs and TEs certainly cant hurt the timing and continuity between these guys - hopefully will translate to EJ improving his accuracy and timing.

trapezeus
04-22-2014, 09:05 AM
every little bit helps at this point. i ended last season pretty down on EJ. then thinking everything through, this season is a blank canvas.

i expect him to be able to be a .500 winning percentage and stay healthy for the year. i'll even give him 1 or two missed games so long as his back set of games looks better than his first set of games.

but if he has more than 3 missed weeks, the bills need to be looking for a qb in the next draft early (presuming they don't take anyone early now).

stuckincincy
04-22-2014, 12:51 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2014/04/17/kaufman-ready-for-tight-end-jms-recap-417/

Maybe this is a new trend that happens to every team, but I know for sure that Fitzpatrick only did it during the lockout.

Pretty much there is nothing other than production you don't lie about EJ. Let's see EJ has what it takes.

??? I don't get that the link has something to do with Manual.

better days
04-22-2014, 01:08 PM
??? I don't get that the link has something to do with Manual.

Moeaki was talking about how EJ organized an off season camp in Cali for some of the Offensive players.

Albany,n.y.
04-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Moeaki was talking about how EJ organized an off season camp in Cali for some of the Offensive players.

California???? They should be getting ready for cold weather, not playing games in sunny California. These guys should be working out in the Buffalo winter & if spring comes along and it gets too warm, go up to Alaska & finish the workouts up there. It's too bad relations with Putin are so strained, because the best place for EJ and the receivers to get ready for the playoffs is Siberia.

better days
04-22-2014, 04:56 PM
California???? They should be getting ready for cold weather, not playing games in sunny California. These guys should be working out in the Buffalo winter & if spring comes along and it gets too warm, go up to Alaska & finish the workouts up there. It's too bad relations with Putin are so strained, because the best place for EJ and the receivers to get ready for the playoffs is Siberia.

Yeah, because the weather in Buffalo is very much like Siberia in September.

chernobylwraiths
04-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Playoffs?! Don't talk to me about playoffs.

Mr. Pink
04-22-2014, 06:15 PM
I'd like him better if he could hit sand if he fell off a camel or if he could hit the broad side of a barn.

kishoph
04-23-2014, 06:57 AM

To me this is showing leadership from EJ, not only did he do it in California, he also held one in Florida. He said he did them on both coast, to make it convenient for the players to attend, who live in different parts of the Country. He also put them up in hotels while they attended. The kid is working hard to improve, you certainly can't take that away from him. He also talked about watching video and critiquing every play from last season. He did admit to struggling, but also said there were some good plays made, which I agree.