• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

2017 Draft Prospect

https://vine.co/v/M6BHTU5gEUr/embed/simple
  • THRILLHO
    This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
    • Feb 2009

Re: 2017 Draft Prospect

Better tank the next three seasons to ensure we get him!
    True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

There's a play in Rugby where you simply kick the ball over the head of the guy who's gonna tackle you. Then you maneuver around him and catch the ball behind him.

I wonder if a ball carrier in football can do something similar... Throw the ball over the tackler and go get it. I realize if it hits the ground it's a fumble, but what the hell... It's gotta be worth a few brain cells to think about it for a minute.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
        There's a play in Rugby where you simply kick the ball over the head of the guy who's gonna tackle you. Then you maneuver around him and catch the ball behind him.

I wonder if a ball carrier in football can do something similar... Throw the ball over the tackler and go get it. I realize if it hits the ground it's a fumble, but what the hell... It's gotta be worth a few brain cells to think about it for a minute.
        I don't believe the ball can be advanced via a fumble.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post

Forward lateral.

Comment

Working...
          X