PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft from H***

TigerJ
05-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Let me clarify, this is not an Idiot Mock in that I can't say that any of the picks are completely idiotic in and of themselves, but I hate almost every one of the Bills picks, and this is a 7 round mock.

Round 1 - HaHa Clinton Dix: Yes, we all know Jairus Byrd jumped ship for a boatload of money, but the Bills seem inclined to fill the spot from within, and I hope they are able to do so.

Round 2 - Joe Bitonio: Yes, he's listed as a tackle prospect, as is Zack Martin in the first round, but he's not as good as Martin, and may be better off moving inside.

Round 3 - Bashaud Breeland: Yes, the Bills brought him in for a visit, and he apparently has some ability, but 49 time does matter for a CB who has to keep up with wide receivers, and Breeland ran like a 4.62. Some see him as a safety prospect because he's slow, but in this mock there is already a safety in round 1.

Round 4 - C. J. Fiedorowitz: Yes, the Bills can certainly use an upgrade at tight end. Fiedorowicz is a decent blocker and probably has better hands than Scott Chandler, but he ran about a 4.89 at the combine. He's not going to be the seam stretching difference maker I could have hoped for. I'll be hoping Gragg develops in his second year.

Round 5 - Ahmad Dixon: You can't have too many safeties. Oh yes you can!

Round 6- Brett Smith: Steve Shoup's one clear mistake. Buffalo has no sixth round pick having traded it to Tampa Bay for Mike Williams, which is probably better than any pick in this mock draft.

Round 7 - Charles Siddoway: Buffalo brought him in as one of their 30 allotted visits, and he does have enoughh physical assets and ability to be considered a late round pick. And oh yes, he was charged with burglary and robbery 8 days ago, and unless someone came up with $20,000 bail, he's still sitting in jail.

If this draft happened, it might be enough to make my physically sick, and I'm not ordinarily one who allows myself to get as emotionally involved in football as do some. Anyway, here is the link: http://fanspeak.com/nfl-draft/mock-drafts/steve-shoup/

mysticsoto
05-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Tiger, you should keep a list of horrible mocks and then have a vote on which one is the worst...LOL!

EDS
05-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Let me clarify, this is not an Idiot Mock in that I can't say that any of the picks are completely idiotic in and of themselves, but I hate almost every one of the Bills picks, and this is a 7 round mock.

Round 1 - HaHa Clinton Dix: Yes, we all know Jairus Byrd jumped ship for a boatload of money, but the Bills seem inclined to fill the spot from within, and I hope they are able to do so.

Round 2 - Joe Bitonio: Yes, he's listed as a tackle prospect, as is Zack Martin in the first round, but he's not as good as Martin, and may be better off moving inside.

Round 3 - Bashaud Breeland: Yes, the Bills brought him in for a visit, and he apparently has some ability, but 49 time does matter for a CB who has to keep up with wide receivers, and Breeland ran like a 4.62. Some see him as a safety prospect because he's slow, but in this mock there is already a safety in round 1.

Round 4 - C. J. Fiedorowitz: Yes, the Bills can certainly use an upgrade at tight end. Fiedorowicz is a decent blocker and probably has better hands than Scott Chandler, but he ran about a 4.89 at the combine. He's not going to be the seam stretching difference maker I could have hoped for. I'll be hoping Gragg develops in his second year.

Round 5 - Ahmad Dixon: You can't have too many safeties. Oh yes you can!

Round 6- Brett Smith: Steve Shoup's one clear mistake. Buffalo has no sixth round pick having traded it to Tampa Bay for Mike Williams, which is probably better than any pick in this mock draft.

Round 7 - Charles Siddoway: Buffalo brought him in as one of their 30 allotted visits, and he does have enoughh physical assets and ability to be considered a late round pick. And oh yes, he was charged with burglary and robbery 8 days ago, and unless someone came up with $20,000 bail, he's still sitting in jail.

If this draft happened, it might be enough to make my physically sick, and I'm not ordinarily one who allows myself to get as emotionally involved in football as do some. Anyway, here is the link: http://fanspeak.com/nfl-draft/mock-drafts/steve-shoup/

A safety in round one would be a disaster but I would have no problem with Bitonio in round 2 or Fiedorowitz in round 4.

Mr. Pink
05-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Rather have Bitonio in Rd2 over taking Martin in Rd1.

l3ills
05-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Edit : nevermind

Bangarang
05-06-2014, 06:04 PM
CJ Fiedorowicz was listed as running a 4.76 40. He's not fast but he's not slow either.

The Jokeman
05-06-2014, 06:14 PM
CJ Fiedorowicz was listed as running a 4.76 40. He's not fast but he's not slow either.

This TE out of Iowa ran a 4.78 a few years ago, you might have heard of him http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?f=Scott&l=Chandler&i=7624