PDA

View Full Version : Does Kelly, Thurman, Mary Wilson and Brandon Want Donald Trump To Be The Next Owner?

BillsImpossible
05-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Donald Trump and Jim Kelly have a relationship that goes back to the USFL.

They have been good friends for a long time.

Donald Trump wants to buy the Buffalo Bills, and Jim's brother and others met with Trump recently.

http://wivb.com/2014/05/05/reps-for-jim-kelly-meet-with-trump-in-nyc-over-buffalo-bills/

007 Russ Brandon recently dined with Tom Golisano.

What's really going on behind the scenes?

Politics is a big hurdle in the next Buffalo Bills ownership situation.

Andrew Cuomo's biggest political adversary is Donald Trump. The last thing Andrew Cuomo wants to do is give Donald Trump the opportunity to own an NFL franchise in the State of New York and potentially turn Buffalo and Niagara Falls into an economic powerhouse that might one day rival Manhattan.

The one thing I admire about Trump is how he thinks big. Go big or go home.

I think the NFL owners would be beyond stupid and arrogant to not want Donald Trump as an owner in the league.

TV ratings would go up, up, up, and Trump could turn Buffalo, NY into the next Dallas, TX.

Niagara Falls needs a wrecking ball and a construction team.

Buffalo needs a makeover.

Can one man change the face of a professional sports franchise, and two cities at the same time?

Only in America.

Think big, Buffalo.

Change is coming soon.

OpIv37
05-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Andrew Cuomo's biggest political adversary is Donald Trump. The last thing Andrew Cuomo wants to do is give Donald Trump the opportunity to own an NFL franchise in the State of New York and potentially turn Buffalo and Niagara Falls into an economic powerhouse that might one day rival Manhattan.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me. There's a chance Buffalo could turn things around financially, but rival the financial capital of the world? This is just ****ing delusional.

BillsImpossible
05-06-2014, 08:09 PM
The 21st Century is still young. Things change.

Buffalo is 2 hours away from Toronto.

The TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange) is sitting on our doorstep.

BertSquirtgum
05-06-2014, 08:23 PM
You've got to be ****ing kidding me. There's a chance Buffalo could turn things around financially, but rival the financial capital of the world? This is just ****ing delusional.

Do you have any idea how much better new york state would be if we could just cut off that piece of **** island from sucking our teet? That piece of **** city is why people have been leaving this state and this area. Our taxes are so high to take care of that island. I wish we could just turn it into it's own state but it would fall apart in one month. If it even lasted that long.

OpIv37
05-06-2014, 08:24 PM
yeah and Hartford, CT is on the doorstep of Manhattan and it's still a ****hole.

OpIv37
05-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Do you have any idea how much better new york state would be if we could just cut off that piece of **** island from sucking our teet?

Oh believe me, I know. I lived in NY for the first 22 years of my life and took college classes on NYS politics. I know how the city is a drain on resources and it causes cities like Buffalo and Rochester to pay far more in tax dollars than the services they get back from the states.

Unfortunately a separate state will never happen.

Ironically, when I left I lived in northern VA for 10 years and still own a house there. The wealthy DC suburbs subsidize the broke-ass rednecks in the rest of the state (Charlottesville and the suburbs of Richmond being the other exceptions). No matter where I live I end up paying for everyone else.

coastal
05-07-2014, 05:27 AM
Just wake me up when someone fired Russ Brandon.

trapezeus
05-07-2014, 07:33 AM
Do you have any idea how much better new york state would be if we could just cut off that piece of **** island from sucking our teet? That piece of **** city is why people have been leaving this state and this area. Our taxes are so high to take care of that island. I wish we could just turn it into it's own state but it would fall apart in one month. If it even lasted that long.

not quite true at all. nyc taxes its self adequately to take care of its needs. it could have paid for a stadium in NYC on private dollars. buffalo is asking for state money.

nyc and nys have a pretty good balance between each other. i am a born buffalonian, but live in nyc. to say that nyc is the issue for nys is not accurate.

as for this trump nonsense, he isn't a good business man and he isn't the solution. to me he is simply interjecting himself into something where the big boys are already at the table. if he has the winning bid, this is a big problem for bills fans.