PDA

View Full Version : Bills 2014 Draft Grades

jimmifli
05-07-2014, 12:49 AM
After reviewing hundreds of mock drafts over the last few months I'm ready to grade Whaley's performance.

Overall C-

The Bills mock drafts have totally lacked consistency. Some show us trading up while others have us doing the opposite and trading down, such an inconsistent outcome is really disappointing and I expected more from him. I think Whaley could have done a better job drafting the same player, with picks like Lewan, Robinson, Ebron Watkins, Mathews, Evans and Martin it shows how indecisive our GM and scouts are. When good GM's make a decision they stick to it, this reflects poorly on the Bills and on Whaley. I really think he's in over his head.

Finally, most disappointing was his failure to actually use all his draft picks. I think he fell asleep because many of the mocks I reviewed showed him making only a single choice in the first round! What about the other 6 rounds Doug? WTF! That's going to seriously hurt our future. Someone needs to tell this jackass there's more than one round.

Sorry if this seems harsh but I think the Bills mock drafts have sucked, time for a new billboard.

BertSquirtgum
05-07-2014, 12:56 AM
How can there be a 2014 draft grade when the draft hasn't even happened yet?

BertSquirtgum
05-07-2014, 12:58 AM
Also, how many drugs are you on right now? Whaley has been doing great as a GM.

jimmifli
05-07-2014, 01:02 AM
I wanted to get mine out early, before the big rush on Thursday night.

YardRat
05-07-2014, 04:42 AM
lol...Nice

jimmifli
05-07-2014, 09:50 AM
I see we have at least one harsh judge.

Personally, I think a F is unfair, it's still too early to tell how our mock drafted players will turn out. Whaley wasn't perfect but I think an F is over doing it.

kscdogbillsfan1221
05-07-2014, 09:53 AM

you realize he's being sarcastic, right?

mayotm
05-07-2014, 09:53 AM
I guess some people have a difficult time recongnizing satire.

Dr. Lecter
05-07-2014, 10:43 AM

:shortbus:

Dr. Lecter
05-07-2014, 10:43 AM
I see we have at least one harsh judge.

Personally, I think a F is unfair, it's still too early to tell how our mock drafted players will turn out. Whaley wasn't perfect but I think an F is over doing it.

Freakin' Op is at it again.

The King
05-07-2014, 11:31 AM
:spit:

jimmifli
05-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Freakin' Op is at it again.
Well I see better days also voted so they cancel each other out.

Generalissimus Gibby
05-07-2014, 03:28 PM
I see what ya did there jimmi, but if I had to grade this team's draft for 2014, I'd have to give it the same grade I gave the class of 13, namely an I. 2012 is looking like a D, 2011 a C-, and 2010 a D

sudzy
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
After reviewing hundreds of mock drafts over the last few months I'm ready to grade Whaley's performance.

Overall C-

The Bills mock drafts have totally lacked consistency. Some show us trading up while others have us doing the opposite and trading down, such an inconsistent outcome is really disappointing and I expected more from him. I think Whaley could have done a better job drafting the same player, with picks like Lewan, Robinson, Ebron Watkins, Mathews, Evans and Martin it shows how indecisive our GM and scouts are. When good GM's make a decision they stick to it, this reflects poorly on the Bills and on Whaley. I really think he's in over his head.

Finally, most disappointing was his failure to actually use all his draft picks. I think he fell asleep because many of the mocks I reviewed showed him making only a single choice in the first round! What about the other 6 rounds Doug? WTF! That's going to seriously hurt our future. Someone needs to tell this jackass there's more than one round.

Sorry if this seems harsh but I think the Bills mock drafts have sucked, time for a new billboard.

I voted A. The fact that they drafted Lewan, Robinson, Ebron Watkins, Mathews, Evans and Martin. That's incredible! I can't wait to see the Bills unveil their 4 OT OL.