Sammy Watkins... Will the Bills get him? when will we pick? If not who? (Contest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Sammy Watkins... Will the Bills get him? when will we pick? If not who? (Contest)

It's draft day. I really think the Bills are serious about moving up for Watkins. I think we move to #2 or #3 and give up 9 and 41.

Here's the contest... 10k ZB's for the first person to answer correctly for each of the following questions.

Who will our pick be?
    Where will we pick him?
    What will the trade be?

Example:

Watkins
    pick 2
    9 and 41

or

Ebron
    N/A

• stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Sammy Watkins... Will the Bills get him? when will we pick? If not who? (Contest

OT Lewan
    N/A
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Bert102176
      • Aug 2002

Re: Sammy Watkins... Will the Bills get him? when will we pick? If not who? (Contest

say good bye to spiller he will be traded today
      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

The Bills are smoke screening on Watkins. They do move up but they do it for Mack.

Bills trade up to 3. And take Khalil Mack.
        9 and 41 possibly even a 4th or 5th.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The Zone Ranger
          • Aug 2013

I think they take Watkins #2 for Stevie Johnson and next years #2.

Comment

• Dr. Who
            • Jul 2002

I wish they would move up for Watkins. If he is available at 4 or 5, they might think about trading up. In general, however, I have a feeling they won't. If Jake Matthews falls to nine, they will take him. I'm not thrilled with it, but I think they are going to take Odell Beckham at nine. (This is a hunch posted by Joe B. from WGR.)

Comment

• Dr. Who
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Zone Ranger View Post
              You mean this year's first, next year's second and Stevie? I love Watkins, so I'd be okay with that trade. Don't believe it will happen. (Woke up in a pessimistic mood, perhaps.)

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The Zone Ranger View Post
                If the Rams wanted a WR why would they trade Watkins for Stevie? You really think Stevie Johnson is worth the #2 pick in the draft?
                Everything about this post is ridiculous.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Buckets
                  • Jun 2003

If Clowney goes first and the Bills had the #2 pick they probably would go Robinson or Matthews.

Comment

• Dr. Who
                    • Jul 2002

I would hate that. Matthews might fall to nine, Lewan might be there. Martin, a safe pick, could be overdrafted at nine. It has to be Mack or Watkins at two if we trade up that far.

Comment

• Buckets
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Who View Post
                      I would hate that. Matthews might fall to nine, Lewan might be there. Martin, a safe pick, could be overdrafted at nine. It has to be Mack or Watkins at two if we trade up that far.
                      I was kind of being sarcastic. After all this is the Bills we're talking about. What we should do and end up doing?????

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Watkins to Cleveland at 4 is my guess. But they could go QB. If they do go QB, Watkins to Raiders at 5.

Buffalo stays put and takes Ebron.

Comment

• Dr. Who
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
                          I was kind of being sarcastic. After all this is the Bills we're talking about. What we should do and end up doing?????
                          Sorry, didn't pick up on the sarcasm . . .

Comment

• Dr. Who
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                            Watkins to Cleveland at 4 is my guess. But they could go QB. If they do go QB, Watkins to Raiders at 5.

Buffalo stays put and takes Ebron.
                            I think Ebron makes more sense. I'm not really sold on him, but he would definitely bring something to the offense we don't currently have.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Dec 2005

Dennard
                              No Trade

Comment

Working...
                              X