PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Stevie

Mr. Miyagi
05-10-2014, 08:28 AM
Always loved your passion. Good luck in San Fran. Hope we see you in the big game one day!

:miyagi:

swiper
05-10-2014, 08:30 AM
49ers:

Whitner out.

Johnson in.

pmoon6
05-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Good Luck and Gods' Speed, Stevie. Even though I hate Harbaugh and the '49ers.

Historian
05-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Drop a few for us, numbnuts!

Novacane
05-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Do enough to make the pick a 3rd.

The last buffalo fan
05-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Gracias por las memorias y por tu esfuerzo! :gobills:

IlluminatusUIUC
05-10-2014, 12:23 PM
I wish him the best. He was a fun player to root for, even if he was frustrating at times.

Fletch
05-11-2014, 08:39 AM
He won't need luck out there, he'll post his best season out there this year. Great trade for SF.

I have no idea why we traded him. Now we have a rookie and 2nd year WR starting with **** depth, and we're going to win now on that. OK

Yeah, another great move by Whaley. The luster's going to fall off Whaley by mid-season this year and people will start seeing him for what he is, a JAG GM for us.

WagonCircler
05-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Good luck Stevie. I think that deep down, you're probably a pretty good guy.

But I won't miss your "look-at-me!" drama, your habit of putting yourself above the team, your lukewarm commitment or your choking in the clutch.

I hope you drop a few game winning passes in the end zone for Harbaugh.

Luisito23
05-11-2014, 09:10 AM
He could do good, he could do bad, I really don't care.

alohabillsfan
05-11-2014, 10:31 AM
I think the thread title should be "congrats Stevie"

stuckincincy
05-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Always loved your passion. Good luck in San Fran. Hope we see you in the big game one day!

:miyagi:

Ditto.

The Jokeman
05-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Stevie you proved me wrong. Good on you. I just hope that more players on this team would so as it give me more confidence in our scouts.

CommissarSpartacus
05-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Haven't been in this forum in a while but I thought I'd pop in to recognize the Bills FINALLY wising up about world class idiot and choker supreme, Stevie Johnson.

So long numnuts, it was waaaaaaay overdue.

You sucked and taught your teammates how to suck.

Thank you, Jesus.

Night Train
05-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Haven't been in this forum in a while but I thought I'd pop in to recognize the Bills FINALLY wising up about world class idiot and choker supreme, Stevie Johnson.

So long numnuts, it was waaaaaaay overdue.

You sucked and taught your teammates how to suck.

Thank you, Jesus.

What are you trying to say ?

:rofl:

CommissarSpartacus
05-14-2014, 04:11 PM
What are you trying to say ?

:rofl:

Stevie may be a great guy to party with but as a football player and team member, he was a disaster.

Good ****ing riddance.

Kenny
05-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Do enough to make the pick a 3rd.

So has there been any confirmation whether it's *this* pick that we sent to the Eagles to get Brown?

Buffalogic
05-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Stevie may be a great guy to party with but as a football player and team member, he was a disaster.

Good ****ing riddance.
This is a little overboard don't you think? Stevie exceeded expectations as a 7th round pick and put up good numbers when our team had pretty much no other receiver. He did a lot of things well. The people who are angry with him were delusional and tried to make him into something he was never going to be.

Mace
05-14-2014, 06:55 PM
He was pretty much uncoverable, thumped Revis like a drum, dressed like Chan Gailey for Halloween and never complained about being here.

Ticked me off last year when he appeared to be grumping, but on the other hand it got old seeing him open and waving his arms for passes that never game no matter how beat up or emotional he was said to be. I admit I had to laugh at alot of the stuff he did, even when it aggravated me.

Right place wrong guy, or right guy wrong place, I have no grudge, got a feeling he'll be happy, got a feeling his happy won't hurt us any. He came from nothing here, was our only something a while, and my best to him without regrets.

IlluminatusUIUC
05-14-2014, 07:52 PM
So has there been any confirmation whether it's *this* pick that we sent to the Eagles to get Brown?

It depends on whether Stevie and Brown hit their conditions, which still haven't been announced that I've seen. If brown hits his incentives then they get our 3rd regardless of what Johnson does. If Steve hits his conditions but brown doesn't, the picks defers to 2015. If neither do, then it is the same 4th.

BB4ever
05-14-2014, 10:03 PM
He has exciting moments but also broke me from cheering for him numerous times. Im glad hes gone.

trapezeus
05-15-2014, 10:59 AM
guy is set up to be pretty good. he's probably a good number two. he's being put on a team with a good coach, a strong armed qb, and essentially the third receiver. Perhaps he doesn't get the looks for 1,000 yards, but the pressure is off him, i think he'll be good. but buffalo had asked and was asking for him to be much more and that didn't suit him.

happy he got us a running back, and happy that he has a chance to be closer to home and have a chance to win.

CommissarSpartacus
05-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Not only is he an idiot who corrupted his teammates with his idiocy, but he can't catch the ****ing football either...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fancy-stats/wp/2014/05/09/new-49er-receiver-johnson-has-the-dropsies/

New 49er receiver Stevie Johnson has the dropsies

By Neil Greenberg
May 9 at 3:42 pm

One day after selecting Clemson wideout Sammy Watkins with the fourth overall pick in the NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills have parted ways with 27-year-old Stevie Johnson.

On the surface it appears to be a decent move for the 49ers. It gives San Fransisco a third receiver to go along with Anquan Boldin and Michael Crabtree plus frees up the organization to use the draft to focus on other needs.

There is just one problem: Stevie has a severe case of the dropsies.

According to ProFootballFocus, Johnson tied for second highest drop percentage among all receivers lining up for at least 50 percent of their team’s snaps.

2013 Drop Rate

The percentage of drops a receiver makes relative to the number of catchable balls thrown their way.
16.33%
Greg Little
13.33%
Vincent Jackson
13.33%
Steve Johnson
13.16%
Cecil Shorts
13.1%
Mike Wallace
13.04%
Brandon Marshall
12.31%
Dwayne Bowe
12.05%
Wes Welker
11.27%
Roddy White
11.11%
Hakeem Nicks

Buffalogic
05-15-2014, 01:30 PM
That list just tells me everyone drops balls. That's pretty much it.

Woodman
05-15-2014, 04:58 PM
Stevie just never got better or smarter for my money, good luck and goodbye.